youtube.com/watch?v=EI57fDUV-mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qHBHH3gZCtY
youtube.com/watch?v=zu46D0fzVl8
youtube.com/watch?v=XxR4HvEETLY
youtube.com/watch?v=uJq1XVgmpUY/watch?v=Fdqkq7tNDB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Surprisingly yes

nope.

But it is styled like classic star trek. Stand alone episodes where some crazy twist happens and they have to come up with some amazing solution to rescue a trapped crew member. Every fucking time.

I'm also waiting for a tribbles episode.

Good but last episode was terrible.

>rolled eyes through every single cringeworthy second of that episode
>look online
>it's getting glowing reviews from everybody

I can only assume critics are backpedalling from initially shitting all over a show that everyone turned out to like. That was a terrible episode.

It's TNG with the occasional sensible chuckle.

yeah. it's pretty good.

Actually, I was very surprised with how good it was. Just finished streaming 8 episodes. McFarlane reigns in the humor so it isn't slapstick but when it is there, it is legitimately funny.

I'm honestly surprised that Seth is doing Star Trek better than Star Trek is currently doing Star Trek.

The episodes are well written and engrossing and the characters are pretty likable. I still don't see how it has 18% on RT but 94% audience approval.

Episode 7 was really good in particular. I almost felt Seth was taking a shit on Reddit and Redditors with it.

Is that Sherry from 24 on the far left?

>I still don't see how it has 18% on RT but 94% audience approval.

CBS spends more to shill against their competition than Fox spends to promote their own shows

It's better than it has any right to be.
I've loved every second of it so far.
For a Seth MacFarlane show, it's actually REALLY good, the only downside is his acting which isn't even entirely terrible in this.

The one with the kids? It was the better one of the series. However, I didn't actually like it, it was just good drama. Which I dislike.

it's a reflection on contemporary society at a very reddit level of analysis

i thought it sucked too but i'm not surprised critics liked it

>I'm honestly surprised that Seth is doing Star Trek better than Star Trek is currently doing Star Trek.

Every time I try to remember the new show all I can remember is the black chick and the gay couple. Like an entire conversation about gay couple dynamics in the middle of a groundhog day episode.

Better than Discovery.

episode 8 was a pretty standard well written hour of family tv, not edgelord garbage

They have a gay couple in Orville, but 99.99% of their species is male so. . .

> futurama in high teir
> orville not in high-mid

actually they were like cryptoheterosexuals

Those are aliens, not humans.

The captor was in quite a few star trek tng and voyager episodes

Ah. I haven't seen Discovery yet.

>CGI Clone Wars not in God Tier

It's so shockingly good (after season 2) it retroactively makes the prequels decent

>STD not in Low Tier
>LEXX not up with HHGG

Holy shit this terrible taste

>mixing cartoons and anime with live action

There are 10 billion sci-fi space anime. Why bother rating Cowboy Bebop among a bunch of live tv series?

It is just two regular guys. The blonde is the beta.

No.

Don't waste your time OP. It's extremely derivative (they even ripped off Black Mirror), the jokes are never funny, and they'll waste entire episodes on unlikable actors/characters.

They look pretty gay to me.

Meaning not aliens.

It's more star trek than star trek is star trek right now.

btw that's the fag that took down kevin spacey

> reddit spacing

Seinfeld is more star trek than start trek is star trek right now.

Some of the best spaceship kino

>is it good?
no

it's still better than STD though

which ps2 game is this?

that's not even reddit spacing, bro

practical models, not shitty low poly ps2 honey

In the last episode, I thought it was unfair for the guy who saved the doctor.

He was going to use her as a sex slave, didn't let her go find her sons

Surprisingly so. They skipped a week there a while ago and I was genuinely shocked how much I missed it.

You mean omega.

>saved
>I took your communicator and locked you in a room so you can't reunite with your children and I will totally not do lewd stuff with you against your will eventually, lone healthy female on entire planet

Exactly.
It’s all insinuation.

>that blueshift

yes

Wait, they're using a model? Thought it's 3d all the time. It's not looking any better than the ships in Engless Space. No to mention that they stole plenty from it.

>they stole plenty from it.

Such as?

If anything Endless Space stole from the Covenant.

This is exactly why it’s incredibly comfy.

Episode by episode The Orville kills STD.

bruh the level of detail can't compare

watching latest episode who thought it would be good to hear whining children for first 20 minutes, jesus christ like standing at acheck out line and hearing screaming babies

What did our boi Seth mean by this?

the characters are a lot worse than in TNG
especially the robot, the strongchick, and the male-only turdface

>stupid actors
>always being realistic and shit

LEXX is pretty shitty.

And Issac dealt with them later, proving you need a strong male role model to handle kids

>Data if he gave no fucks

>best waifu

>funniest deadpan character

>robot unironically doing a bit that was old 20 years ago
>all of chick's conversations are about how people won't date her because of how strong her finger is
>turdface doesn't even have conversation, he just stares at you like a genuine autistic; appropriately amazed by childrens' movies
if you like these characters you may be autistic too

I love how Isaac gets away with everything he says just because he's a robot

This is Metal Privilege at work, and this is not OK

you must be fun at parties

How often should I apply The Orville? And are their any side effects?

I was pleasantly surprised. A refreshing antidote to the turgid diversity fest that is STD.

Isaac amputating PILOTS LEG

>they'll waste entire episodes on unlikable actors/characters
Unlike STD where the entire show is filled with unlikable actors/characters, amirite? (yes)

Should I watch it?

You have to admit, for being actual models they are lacking in detail around the sides which is where most of the shots take place. I wouldn't be surprised at people watching the show think it's CGI. The shuttles are even worse in this regard.

Yeah, m/m couples are the 'straights' in Moclan culture

*Yossha Luckys your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=EI57fDUV-mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qHBHH3gZCtY
youtube.com/watch?v=zu46D0fzVl8
youtube.com/watch?v=XxR4HvEETLY
youtube.com/watch?v=uJq1XVgmpUY/watch?v=Fdqkq7tNDB0

YOSSHA

FUCKING

LUCKY

No, it's too intelligent for you.

Very good.

oh cool, so it's episodic? and I can just watch the high rated episodes and not be lost in some big plot? No way I'm loyally following some Seth Mcfarlane show, but I might watch an episode now and then

Yeah, I like it a lot.

Watch all the fucking episodes you fucking faggot what manner of cunt are you

No you're all just projecting onto Seth and its hilarious considering how bad all the content he's put out has been for the last 4-7 years

Most episodes are well dine and written stop being a gay lord and watch them all.

the manner of cunt who doesn't waste his time on trash tv made by the family guy faggot

then don't watch faggot, clearly the creator is too gay for you

/ourguy/

Yep. So sorry CBS. NOT.

I think the last episode was the most gritty and realistic episode on television this year.
>Single black mother who can't control her brats
>Won't accept parenting advice despite having terrible kids
>Black kids fuck up everything and almost get everyone killed
>Black kid gets a gun and immediately murders a white guy
>Black kids don't help at all despite being in a survival situation and instead rely on someone else to do all the work
The writing keeps getting better.

Does the back of this head belongs to Patrick Stewart? It doesn't look overly Rob Lowe-ish.

Patrick Stewart as Darulio's father?
>Good evening, good evening, good evening, my son cranial jizzed all over your Number One's face tee-hee

Fuck yes it's good. It's free to watch on Fox's website, go find out for yourself.

its rob lowe look at seth's face

Indeed comfy

See

>I'm also waiting for a tribbles episode.

Seth's probably writing some porg-substitute in so he can spend an entire ep. mercilessly killing the little fuckers off.

Orville isnt bad if your a fucking moron who eats shit for a living.

Watch STD instead its making scifi great again!

>it's like trek
>but it's not good
so it's 50% better than STD? Gotcha.

The ears don't match. (But then again, they did change Alara's eyebrows, so who knows...)