I've always wondered why people disliked the Prequels...

I've always wondered why people disliked the Prequels. Besides the CGI overkill I didn't really see any legitimate complaints.

There are pages upon pages of reviews written, in addition to hours upon hours of of commentary explaining why people disliked them. You're a meme, and Jordan Peterson's lectures are for people without fathers.

don't post again until you've watched the plinkett reviews

>Jordan Peterson's lectures are for people without fathers.

I was raised without a father I but appreciate the sentiment.

I think the damning blow to the Peterson fandom is his catchphrase "Clean your room". "Your room" implies that you are living with your parents, his catchphrase only reverberates with children.

Can someone post the screencap of the greentext where the guy pretends to be Peterson saying "There is a great disturbance within each of us *pause* the desire to rape, maim, and kill *squeezes bridge of nose* and we have to work hard to avoid it" etc

>Jordan Peterson's lectures are for people without fathers
That's a lot of western men thanks to decades of society celebrating single mothers.

>I think the damning blow to the Peterson fandom is his catchphrase "Clean your room". "Your room" implies that you are living with your parents, his catchphrase only reverberates with children.
user...

Your room is just a metaphor for your life. Tie up loose ends, do those things on your endless TODO list, and then literally keep your living space clean as well.

Odd, I was 15 if that when I saw the Phantom Menace and I decided to drop Star Wars before I even got out to the car park. Capeshit fan?

No, a lot of people shared your opinion. I was nine when I say TPM and didn't like it. I didn't like any subsequent prequels after it either, as did my friends. Really says something when even dumbass kids don't like the prequels, especially since Georgie was explicitly pandering to them.

>Your room is just a metaphor for your life.

To you, someone that lives with their parents, that is true.

You know people who are independent still have bedrooms right? Or are you actually underage and think that once you move out you're instantly some mature adult?

A lot of people live with their parents in this day and age. Wages are now so depreciated that living on your own is impossible for most young people.

a lot of his work is with students. when he talks about his all inclusive self help package he refers to stats for university grades and dropout rates. he delivers his lectures to students. and of course it's disingenuous of you to suggest that "your room" is only significant literal children.

unsurprisingly, his ideas regarding what to do with one's life are generally directed at younger people

I don't call my main bedroom "my room". I actually own a house though, unlike you.

I hear this meme a lot, still tiresome.

I live in my own apartment, I'd call it a room

Stop being so insecure about the word "room"

You know its really funny seeing this. Of my family members who are my age, I'm one of the few who still do. The rest live independently, and are even married. Some moved out when they were 18 and 19 as well. Keep in mind that I'm 24, and they're all 20-30.

Ok then autist what do you call your bedroom? The fuck cave? Its supremely obvious you're a retarded kid.

>I don't call my main bedroom "my room".

It's pretty obvious he calls it his main bedroom.

I have a three bedroom apartment and I say my main bedroom also. The other two rooms are my gym and my vr room.

To you, a gay muslim pederast, abloobloo assumptions on an anonymous image board.

Peterson changed my life i used to be 16 and stupid but then i watched his videos and i was 17 and enlightened

the fact that they are prequels is already a strike, the dialogue and delivery is terrible, the casting is bad, the story is silly, i can go on.

Trips of truth. I beleive Lucas could have made a worthwhile trilogy that takes place after the initial one. Remember many of people's grievances with the prequels is how they handled Anakin and how corny it tied into the OT.

Found it

prequels are just bad on principal, I have yet to find anyone who can name a prequel of anything that didn't make the source material worse by elaborating on shit that doesn't need to be or telling a story with no stakes because you already know what is going to happen. its just lazy as fuck