failed reimagined series

Larry Fudd

if you want creamy goodness, I'm your friend

first for lil lorca!

this is now a STD thread!

fucking Mudd

What's with the Tron suit?

yeah. no one seems to be asking about his weirdo bug suit

Why didn't he get locked up for committing treason?

You have to be part of starfleet to commit treason against starfleet.

thats like saying you have to be in the military to commit treason against the usa

No, it isn't. As starfleet and the federation are separate entities from human civilization.

idiot, you belong on Sup Forums

Andorian armor

>dark, overly political shit star trek show
>brings in campy Mudd from TOS played by dwight

I hate these people

Noone wants you watching STD anyways, you wouldnt get it hater.

Fake treckers who arent watching STD can all go fuck themselves as the cast said for the newer show which is better.

this, but sort of unironically and excluding TNG

TNG is trash compared to STD, look how much cooler the ship looks in STD.

We call that style user, and its why we win and your left i the digital dust like the loser you are if you arent cool enough to watch STD.

Looks like he caught a STD

Does the helmet have an antenna?

this

Orville is real Trek. STD is nothing more then shitty fanfiction

>fanfiction
why is this so accurate? there's something off about STD

Dwight Schrute

reminder the episode description has mudd as a "problematic element."

it's the tone. everything is super serious drama. throw in the forced SJW bullshit and it's just that much worse. Orvilla has SJW shit too but the difference is that it doesn't feel forced

i hate both SJW shilling, but orville is so comfy like flannel pajamas

This. I like STD but it really is the furthest thing from Star Trek. Thank god Orville exists.

yes it's unbelievable how comfy it is. i really don't like Seth and the first episode was his same old shitty humor but holy fuck did it ever get good after that. i don't know if he had help writing everything beyond the pilot or realized he needed to tone it down but they managed to really nail it. i really hope they keep it up

liking the Orville is honestly pathetic. only brainlets could ever love it. You don't even need to like STD to see this.

what's wrong with it? the only real flaw is Seth but he's currently tolerable. of course that could change and i won't be surprised when it does but for now i'm just going to enjoy an amazing show. i really never thought i'd actually look forward to a fucking Seth MacFarlane show.

Fuck I lost

Lorca is pure kino

This was the first episode of STD that I really enjoyed from beginning to end. You know why? Because it was the first episode where the protagonist (Burnham) learned and grew as a character. She didn't spend the whole show correcting everyone who spoke to her and not listening to anything they had to say. The science fag was excellent and very intelligently working the problem of the time loop. It took them 7 episodes, but they finally made a real Star Trek ep.

Didn't TNG basically have an episode with the exact same plot?

revised lorca to keep the STD love going.

Your response tells me that you didn't pay attention to what I was saying at all.

An episode where one character had to blackmail the crew with personal information to get them to work together as if they were capable of mutual respect?

Nah, I don't remember that episode.

some retarded cuck

there was an episode where the enterprise was stuck in a time loop.
yikes

SBARRO?