JUSTICE LEAGUE

Well, I watched the rough cut of the movie last week. It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", but with a bigger scope and way more jokes. When it works, it works great. When it doesn't, it gets pretty messy.

Ask me anything, I guess. Though some details I'll try to keep vague out of self-preservation.

>Well, I watched the rough cut of the movie last week.

No you didnt, dont lie to us

Did we get Green Lantern in it or at least a fucking hint of him showing up?

>It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
Then i'm in.

>It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
Then I'm out.

You don't have to believe me.

No.

do we see lex again? how big is this invasion force? what are the extent of flash's powers? do we see atlantis?

Any thing that would lead us to believe they'd be including New Genesis, Orion, etc?
Writers sure love doing Apokolips stuff and then leaving out the best part of the Fourth World comics.

Does Darkseid show up?

Does anyone get murdered?

Is the Flash cool?

Go make another thread on r/DCEUleaks

How's the action?

Is there any sex scene?

Is Cyborg as shot as he appears to be?

How can you describe his personality?

How Bruce, Diana, Aquaman and Clark figure out who is the leader of the team?

Sex scene?

How's the "humor" in it? What was shown in the trailer was pretty cringeworthy.

Sure, I'll take the bait.
How badly does Clark suck this time?

>When it works, it works
But BvS was literal trash without any qualities whatsoever. So if this has SOME good moments it's already beaten BvS.

Nude wonder woman?

The scene where Wonder Woman pegs Batman went a bit too far.

Can you provide even a shred of proof of what you're saying?

What's it like to be so utterly devoid of taste or valid opinions?

Yes, Lex has a minor, but important role.

As for the invading force, for most of the movie it's just a batallion of Parademons. In the end once the gateway is opened, there's a large army including a warship.

The Flash is on the same level as the TV show, I'd say. Runs at the speed of the sound and he does phase in one scene.

Atlantis is briefly seen, yes.

There's a few references, but nothing more. Could go either way.

Yes. Very briefly.

Not really. Just Parademons. Those guys are slaughtered.

Eh... He's alright.

Can you proof that you are result of your own mom-dad sex?

Or your mother was whoring to someone else?

do we see any human militaries/police fighting the parademons?

You know that I am just doing it for lols. Right, dumb fucks?

Yes.

I just wanted another opportunity to shot on the DCEU.

Wew epic troll

>thinking anyone was fooled
These threads are fun anyway. But i would had liked it if you ssid WW since its out first

Different Trip

Nope.

As good as you'd expect from Snyder. The lower-scale fights are pretty good, and once the scope gets big it gets a little tiresome.

Shot?

He's pretty moody and stoic. Maybe even a little bit angsty. But he lightens up in the end.

Batman calls the shots at first and defers command once Superman returns.

VERY hit and miss. Especially the Flash. Which sucks because he's the designated comedy relief and makes a lot of jokes. Like a joke a minute at times.

He's alright. He's definitely more confident and optimistic once he returns. Until then he's the broody, self-doubting Clark we've come to know from the previous movies.

How does Superman look when he comes back to life? Tell me he has long hair and a beard, that would own.

>giving up so easily
I knew you'd never make it

Same name, different tripcode

>He's definitely more confident and optimistic once he returns. Until then he's the broody, self-doubting Clark we've come to know from the previous movies.

Wait so we see him before he returns? Is he in the afterlife?

I love making fun of weak people like you. Everyone knows me in the class.

Look at the trip-codes you twats.
OP is still full of shit tho

I am using diff. trips to fool you dubasses. Ha ha

Enjoy my mind manipulations.

Even if you weren't lying, how could anyone be shocked this is going to be shit? Its a fucking Snyder movie.

Just saw it. Only half paying attention cuz doing schoolwork

Longer hair and beard.

Yes. An afterlife/purgatory/limbo of sorts modeled after Kent Farm.

You know what your mother do while you were in school. Sucking my cock and I fuck her pussy very hard.

>Yes. An afterlife/purgatory/limbo of sorts modeled after Kent Farm.
Do he talk to his dad's ghost or anything? A vision of Lois? I assume we see this place for a reason, is he having a crisis? Not sure if he should come back?

He interacts with Jonathan a lot, yes. Martha and Lois appear too, but he can't really speak to them because they're alive. Jonathan and him are preparing for a storm, which is a representation of the alien invasion, and gets closer whenever the Parademons get another Mother Box. Once the invasion starts Clark realizes he's actually in a death-like state and Jonathan is there to help him choose whether he goes back or stays with him. Clark eventually goes back when he hears Lois calling to him.

What does Steppenwolf look like? Is he a terrible CGI monster?

So does the rest of the League try to wake him up or does he just snap out of it?

Thats ya'll right as human beings

He's an alien monster in a black and red horned armor with a big axe. Yeah, he's CGI.

They decide to revive him to stop Steppenwolf from using his body to create soldiers.

Whats the connection between the motherboxes and who ended up with which

>They decide to revive him to stop Steppenwolf from using his body to create soldiers.

How do they do it though?

How far into the movie does Superman return? Has he changed attitude wise from previously or is he still a mopey bitch?

Once united they can create a gateway to Apokolips and bring an army to Earth. There are three, one with the United States government, one with the amazons in Themyscira and one of the atlanteans in Atlantis.

With the scout ship in Metropolis.

Early into the third act. He's more self-assured and confident by then.

I thought cyborg was one of them since it remade him in BvS

>one with the United States government
Pretty sure that one's already fused with Vic Stone to make Cyborg. So you should rewrite your bullshit to reflect this.

How much screen time the new batsuit gets? And how does it look? Why the goggles? Why does he need it? Is there an armor up scene?

There is a noticeable diference between BvS theatrical cut and BvS Ultimate Edition, is JL more like the former or the later when it comes to qualities and flaws?

>There is a noticeable diference between BvS theatrical cut and BvS Ultimate Edition
>its a Sup Forums is still pretending UE made BvS good episode

No. He was rebuilt by the Mother Box and is connected to it, which is pivotal to defeating Steppenwolf, but the box itself still exists and works.

About 20 minutes. Looks good. No reason. For fighting Parademons. Yes, there is.

>I watched the rough cut of the movie last week.

don't worry man, you'll get your campy Donner movies, you'll just have to wait like 10 years.

So how do they beat Steppenwolf?

They send him back to Apokolips and he's offed by Darkseid.

>They send him back to Apokolips
How do?

Any wonderbat?
Im sorry but i have to ask

Cyborg reverts the gateway to pull the Parademons back into Apokolips.

A little bit. Culminating with hot and heavy hand-holding.

>Cyborg reverts the gateway to pull the Parademons back into Apokolips.

kinda like the end of MoS only without neck-snapping.

Damn, just full steam ahead with the hit n heavy huh.
What about Mera and is it true about Iris?

So do we see any of Darkseid or Apokolips itself?

Mera is briefly in it. She's the commander of Atlantis Royal Guard and not married to Aquaman yet. In fact she doesn't even like him.

Iris has a brief two appearances, yes. She's a newspaper intern who tries fishing for stories about the Flash in the Central City PD and is very quirky and stuff. Barry has a crush on her.

You see both very briefly.

How much is Superman in it?

Why doesnt Barry have any friends

He's a weirdo.

At about 40 minutes or so.

Weirdo how? What board would he frequent?

He's just spergy. Spaghetti-dropper. Talks to his evidence samples.

He'd frequent the section of /r9k/ that greentexts about ther awkwardness, I guess. And Sup Forums.

>constant quips and jokes
Marvel is really a cancer that corrupsy everything.

Dc dhould save the jokes for meme movies like SS

>it's another close the portal/break the big laser machine movie

We already had 2 of these on the DCEU

>its another the speedster should be the quippy one! Episode

So we know Supes is alright, but what about Clark? Does he get his life back and job at the Planet? What about him and Lois?

Does he rip and tear parademons? :D

What's Aquaman like?

Movie sounds like shit. More Kevin Costner talking stupid pointless things...eye roll. WB trying cram JL and Death of Superman and the Return with Aquaman , Cyborg and Flash intro will lead to a clusterfuck mess. You just cannot cram all that in one movie and expect something coherent. They should just reboot this shitty universe. Let Barry wipe it out.

If it were for faggots like you Lucas would have done Luke, Han and Leia seoarate movies before Star Wars. Which is the name of the crossover movie.

Still wondering about this.

He reunites with Lois, but they don't mention what's become of his life in Metropolis. And yes.

Probably the best non-Batman character. He's a moody asshole for most of the movie, but is still presented as a good leader, willing to make compromised. He could go very wrong, but manages to stay pretty endearing throughout.

Except they have already proven multiple times their incompetence on the DCEU.

Do the Parademons look pretty much like they did in the Knightmare bit of BvS? What about this new pic? What's going on here?

Yes.

That's the Justice League trying to retrieve Superman's body from the scout ship.

Why would his body be there instead of his grave? I think you said Steppenwolf took it, but wouldn't he take it to one of his ships? Why the scout ship?

He wants to harness the Codex and only the scout ship can do that.

Does the scout ship get destroyed at the end of this movie? Seems like it's just a potential hazard.

Also were there any specific moments of epic clashes between combatants?

Hows Aquaman? any standout moments?

Oh my god

Oh no no no no no no no no

They are still making this?????

was flash's cameo in bvs ever addressed?

Are there any hero vs. hero fights?

Wow you sure showed us

Anyone else really fucking annoyed with the amount of importance theyre giving Mother Boxes now? Yeah they're impressive 4th World tech, but outside of Boom Tubes no one fucking cares about them. And WB is making the plot a mcguffin hunt for them? Fuck that

Had to make infinity stones, but not infinity stones.

>DCfriends have to shit on existing DC movies to pretend the DCEU is good
This has officially gotten sad. You realize you can still love the characters without pretending Snyder isn't a hack, right?

>One is a collection of relics that can shape reality
>The other is basically the New God smartphone
WB is irredeemably shit at this point. There are a dozen other plots you could do that dont boil down to a scavenger hunt, much less having to use New God material first movie in. Furthermore, if you're going to do 4th World, go all out. Nobody wants to sit around just watching fucking Steppenwolf and some Parademons. There's still half of Apokalips, and New Genesis at your disposal

>No. He was rebuilt by the Mother Box and is connected to it, which is pivotal to defeating Steppenwolf, but the box itself still exists and works.

Well, nothing to see here, move on people.

It's not really the same thing, because they're going to get all three in this one movie instead of stretching it out forever and making every movie about the fucking relics.