>her hair
>the way she narrows her eyes
perfection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brp8Va8XVQw
youtube.com/watch?v=4C4diINVaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXGzEm_tvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I have 30 more episodes with interactions between the main cast, howard, pembleton etc
>all the banter/flirtiness
>all the heartfelt moments still yet to come

>tfw there will never be a scene with all of the original cast joking around including crosetti and michelle forbes at the crab restaurant in s1

>there will never be a fling between her and bolander
>there will never be banter between her and felton
>crosetti will never rant on about one of his conspiracy theories while she being new, decides to humour him and chip in herself

>tfw Michelle Forbes will never appear to you as an angel when you're old and dying, giving you comfort in your last days upon this earth

What show. Looks old and boring.

Homicide thread? Fuckin A

Do you remember laughing hard after frank comes back to the precinct after his stroke?
Their reaction is just priceless

Name your top 3 episodes.
For me its the Pilot, The Gas Man and A Many Splendored Thing. Although I've heard subway is good, prison riot was good too
youtube.com/watch?v=Brp8Va8XVQw

So much incredible music

A Homicide thread on Sup Forums

What timeline am I in?

3 men and Adena, the truck driver twin brother one in season 4, and uhh... maybe Crosetti?

>the truck driver twin brother one in season 4
>its a michael westen episode
christ the amount of familiar faces that continue to pop up

Everyone deserves a friend like him
*70s pop plays on repeat*

Wha-What is that, what is that, some line from your textbook rookie? Stay out of my face

>howard will never tell you to move in with her

Who is you're waifu, OP?

p-please ma'am m-may I fuck my wife

A goddess too heavenly for this world

Falsone is a faggot. Ruined the series for a little bit

*blinds you*

Nice numbers, could you attempt to rank the seasons?

>I've got a thing for cemeteries
>History, morality
>The futility of what we worry about all day

that's tough. I know 6 and 7 are at the bottom. But 7 is waaay at the bottom. I'm gonna say 3 >4 >5>1/2>>>>>>

What are the main flaws of s7/6? I know the writers are bound to be out of ideas and probably had long since exhausted the real life material from the book but surely the ensemble cast holds it together and there must at least be a few entertaining episodes or just a few amusing subplots.

How bad does it get?

worth checking out?

season 6 and 7 are when the writers/director started to work on Oz. Season 6 is still really good, mainly due to Andre Braugher continuing his role as Pembleton. But, uh, he aint around for season 7. New detectives come in, the precinct looks a little different. Falsone has a bigger role. It just takes a dive in quality. It's still ok though.

yea

cool

the guys who made Oz, and the producer(?) of the wire both work on this show. So if you like the wire/Oz, I highly recommend it

Lewis is so incredibly underrated. People always talk about Pembleton, but Lewis had just as many if not more great lines.

I'll have to check it out, thanks

tom fontana, james yoshimura and maybe jorge zamacona seemed to have, to me at least written the best stuff on homicide
although its a pity david simon took a lot of fontanas credit

>ahh c'mon gee x100
>somehow worms lafayette courts into the conversation
>ayo bayliss x25
Great character though, yeah plenty of good dialogue
>the first scene in the pilot and later when crosetti says hes filing a complaint against racism due to lewis insulting his proud italian heritage

Is that Ensign Ro?

Is this show actually good? I always thought it was just an infant version of The Wire.

>infant version of The Wire
The Wire is just a glorified spin off of Homicide

Why didn't their feet fall through the ship?

holy moly cox got old

Have you seen Kalifornia OP.

It involves her, rape, Brad Pitt and cucking. It's very arousing.

I'll still watch Berlin Station after the unaired global frequency pilot, then forcing myself through the first 2 seasons of True Blood and then getting a reprieve (hopefully) during In Treatment.
I first watched it years ago, remember she was great in it. Pity I can't find "Just Looking" with her and ally walker on torrent though, I've watched mostly everything of her early career including the episodes of heartbeat
Then I'll probably rewatch bsg and kalifornia

First couple of seasons are really something special, it reeks of whiskey and dried blood. When Forbes shows up the show is basically dead, sterilized, might as well watch any other sanitized network cop show like CSI. There's that episode set in the morgue (?) where they share weird anecdotes which is really cool and she's a great actress. But she's a symptom of the network pushing for more audience-friendly faces and by the last couples of seasons most of the cast is young and good-looking rookies; when the entire appeal of Homicide in the first place was seeing authentic-looking old dinosaurs with a shitload of experience and cynicism.

I understand the network really messed with the show, getting rid of crosetti simply for his appearance, changing around the airing order etc, felton and bolander forgotten about due to contract disputes and russert/kellerman being cast as young and appealing. Maybe the network execs even saw how well ER was doing and decided get the writers to focus on the medical side of things with an overbearing c.m.e.
The first 2 seasons were incredible, no need for unnecessary action, just great dialogue and characterisation, the original cast was perfect , lots of material from the books still carried on into s3.

Funny thing is I originally started watching this for s5 for forbes, also I'm not sure who decided and chose the music for each episode but it was all really good, just a pity it slowly begins to become a mindnumbing procedural like all 20+ episodes per season long running shows
youtube.com/watch?v=4C4diINVaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXGzEm_tvo

>tfw your waifu is really just a male David Cann

damnit, female*

You are one devoted waifufag, old school, a dying breed. Kellerman I didn't mind, he still had an interesting character arc and most old faces were still around. But season 7 has at least 4 new young faces and they have no character, they're all equally interchangeable and disposable. Good luck with True Blood, it's trash but her role was fun. In Treatment is great but she's very minor in it, you'll be disappointed. I guess you've seen 24? That's when I first saw her, she was in literally every show for a while.

>every time shes on screen in the first episode, prostitutes are either in shot, just been mentioned, or have been lead off the shot

subtle

gravitational fields are always in phase

the real question you should ask is how were they able to breathe? my answer to that is some technology specifically put in place by the Romulans since after all they were experimenting with the phasing cloak specifically for covert operations.

>Chief Medical Examiner Julianna Cox will never legally euthanize you
why even live
Not sure if I'll enjoy her as an advisor/government official, reminds me of how little I enjoyed her minor part in escape from la, I was expecting her to be following snake around the city in the thick of it. Could you try to convince me?

That NCIS goth is really somethin

>all that dialogue about how he's a proud Italian
>sensible chuckle
>look the actor up
>he was a Jew irl

>feels insecure around megans mulatto friend
>tells russert afterwards about a woman he was close with that once told him "I could never love a man with a nose as big as yours"
>he tells her shes just a pale woman that could never understand how he feels
>walks off in his trainers and stares at the water

what show?

god i love homicide but the rips on public trackers are so fucking poor

why are the DVDs so expensive

Homicide: Life on the street

Ya likey?