based Mike edition

last thread:

>max > el
desu desu, you guys are just mad she kissed lucas

>based Mike
>edition

>tfw he turns around and gives you this look

>Finn, Caleb, Gaten, and Noah all go to school and live normal social lives
>because of this they aren't retarded in interviews or annoying, they are pretty based at times
>Millie was homeschooled and had no friends until Stranger Things
>on BST Millie keeps trying to put out that Brenner and Hopper are extremely similar and that brenner is good in a sense
>Duffer bros keep trying to deflect that in the nicest way without outright calling her a fucking retard
>deaf in one ear
>actually autistic

Reminder not to bully Millie. She's pure and a cilf.

Curly haired El is cute. CUTE!

no, she's literally the most annoying Hollywood bitch ever, and this is someone who has typical Sup Forums pedofag tendencies

>c
cutie? el's cute, millie isn't

Why do you have to keep posting this? We all know she's fucking homeschooled

>deaf in one ear
>actually autistic

Sounds like 11 alright.

>tfw you catch what's giving him spots
2nd trips thread for steve tho, good on ye

Mike is upset because no one asked his opinion on the matter and any info leaks threaten Eleven. And of course Lucas ends up leaking the whole story.

Reminder that Ali Michael used to date Marcel Castenmiller who used to (and might still) publicly post on /fa/. Ali is probably a bit of a memequeen and has come here. In fact, there's a distinct chance that she's the one who keeps posting "Ali did nothing wrong" and "based ali!".

Mike needs to stop thinking that he's the boss of nerdland.

Mike a shit.

Richie > Mike

how is eleven alive?
DIdn't she explode.

How can a picture physically hurt me? Its not fair I want to run my fingers through your hair.

I want more D&D in the next season, also, at least 2 eps of the kids being normal with no drama involved.

Slice of life Stranger Things, when

>mfw I have no idea who any of these people are

Obligatory.

Millie's cute when she's with Noah, she's very supportive and kind to him. It's like her ego takes a break when he's around.

no?

wat

Lucas thinks he can replace Mike but no, Mike is still the smartest one in the group and they did nothing until Mike led them

Me too, user. Me too. :(

Does anyone else think that the scene where 11 was about to kill that scientist, it was just Kali using her power on 11? Kali trying to force 11 to kill used her power on 11, her "fear", to have the scientist say that papa was still alive?

>I have no idea who any of these people are
A model tweeted at Finn saying "call me in 4 years" and then she got huge backlash for it.

He's the paladin and leader of the party. Plus the rules of the party are that everyone has to vote. He didn't get a vote.

Stop posting this, Nick and Finn might lurk these threads and see it

Billy.

wtf the hot one makes chris look like billy

I thought Mike's change made a lot of sense. In season 1, he was basically the leader of the group, and he was in charge of their social life (D&D). Then when the crazy shit happened, he was the one who took charge to save Will, and he ended up with a girlfriend. In the past year, that girl disappeared, and he's obviously become less important to the group because they want to play video games. He's lost a bunch of stuff, including a major sense of his identity.

Then his friends start talking to a girl because she's good at video games (which he might blame for wrecking his social life), and because they have crushes on her. And they go about involving her in the group without even talking to him about it. It's not just about replacing 11, it's also about replacing him.

So why is her hair curly in the beginning of the episode yet not curly in this one?

nah

finn definitely goes on this site

Millie Bobby Brown is the biggest cunt on the face of the earth. Also why did her parents name her after a famous wife beater?
>Stranger Things, starring Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Ray Rice!

character looked so fake and out of place with rest of cast with his fake ass wig

that polluted Chicago air

nah, not really. dunno. it's still sorta wavy. still cute~

Characters Ranting List
>God Tier
Bob the Brain
Hopper

>Great Tier
Season 2 Lucas
Dustin
Season 2 Steven
Joyce
Season 1 Jonathan
Will (Easily the best of the kid actors)
Murray

>Good Tier
Season 1 Mike
Max
Billy
Season 2 Jonathan

>OK Tier
Season 1 Lucas
Nancy
Season 1 Eleven

>bad Tier
Season 2 Eleven
Eleven's "sister" and her shitty group of fuckbois

wat

>Millie Bobby Brown is the biggest cunt on the face of the earth
>doesn't act cunty
>acts like an energetic child
>literally no one(important) hates her or her attitude

katya became an actress?!

Both are good, it also shows how much range this kid got
no typecasting for him

What kind of person talks to his best friend's father like that?

*gives you permission to fuck his wife*

lol good job, defending her is your first big step towards being "important"

Well said

Children are often precocious, especially if they grow up in entertainment. I think it is a little unfair to start judging children this early when they're basically just sock puppets for their parents bad business/pr advice.

That goes for the entire group.

it's a wig?

Even for Sup Forums, you guys are fucking creepy.

Here's another (you)

Language.

I hated his character, but I couldn't help but fucking love him in this scene. Characters with unreal charisma like that just get me

Fuck that stupid cunt.

That goes for the entire group.

I mean, Dustin don't give a fuck, but I always that kinda relationship with my friends dads growing up. (Especially if they shared interests with the group)

Don't you dare think that

Finn, if you're on here, pls confess your feelings to Jack.

>but I always that kinda relationship with my friends dads growing up
You insulted them?

Steve's actor mentioned it one the behind the scenes show. He said he was jealous that Dacre could just take off the mullet and he had to live with Steve's hair.

are you a beta trying to see what a chad acts like

>relationship with my friends dads
lol i bet you did you fucking fag

This. I just want to discuss the show and these pedos kill every discussion

Why do you guys like this show so much? The story is interesting and good, but ir's pretty much ruined by the awful characters. There is nothing much about Dustin, Nancy and Jonathan (because he pathetically follows her). And it felt like they were focusing too much on those three in this season.

Max and Billy were pretty meh too.
Was the viewer supposed to empathize with Billy after seeing himbeing slapped around by his dad?

more like "shit acting" edition

best moment

he's not gay, just not insecure about being a male

You mean Will edition? Maybe next time

Predict the final heights of the Stranger things kids:

>Finn
6'2
>Millie
5'7
>Gaten
5'9
>Noah
6'0
>Sadie
5'5
>Caleb
5'6(JUST)

if he touched the cunt, he'd be in jail with his asshole being pounded by pedos and hollywood lesbo feminists laughing at him

You didn't live through the age when tv moderation died after midnight. Then it became wall to wall pizza threads, bitcoin/silkroad threads.

That went on for years. It made for nice off topic conversations but the rest..you think this is bad? you've seen nothing.

then talk about the show fucker

No, Will did exactly what he was supposed to do in the best possible way that someone of his age could pull off

Mike completely brought me out of it, such bad deliveries

Fuck you got me

>Was the viewer supposed to empathize with Billy after seeing himbeing slapped around by his dad?
When that scene happened, all I could thing of was this

Still not as bad as the obsession over that Walking Dead girl or that one user who makes daily threads of the kid who plays Bruce from Gotham or the GOT threads obsession with Bran back in the day.

It's still terrible though, this board is shit. If you're into a movie or series that has one goddamn kid in it, it's impossible to discuss it without being inundated with pedoshits.

Imagine being Finn or Millie and being exposed to this shit non-stop on social media.

>Finn
6'2
>Millie
5'4
>Gaten
5'9
>Noah
5'7
>Sadie
5'6
>Caleb
6'0

Give examples, I thought him jonesing for his oneitis was pretty decent. His rebuke of Hopper and his 'plan' and not telling him..felt fairly natural.

What bad deliveries?

Aren't they the same age?

>a show where more than half the cast are kids
>you can't talk about them
There's nothing else to discuss then

There's something wrong with Dustin, and I don't mean his face. Look how he behave with his mother regarding the cat.

>on BST Millie keeps trying to put out that Brenner and Hopper are extremely similar and that brenner is good in a sense

This season was pretty good. I prefer the spookier vibes from Season 1 and this season felt like there was too much happening at once. Steve and Dustin chemistry was good and the idea of a hivemind was interesting. What was your favorite part, user?

>instead of show-posting they start meta-posting about people actor-posting
fucking wew to the max

Nah Mike is great but Will still hasn't got any moment he could shine, maybe he will better next season

Will did a fine job with what was expected of him.

Go ahead, but the people who lust after them should be shot into space.

>hating based Billy
But why

My favorite are Eleven scenes except episode 7. Every scene with Eleven was good.
>punished mike
>based hopper
Literally could not get any better.

Do you lump shippers into that category?

you dont even need to fucking mention it, are you fucking like 12 or something oh my god. how retarded are you to think that hair is in anyway natural, have you ever seen hair have the texture and consistency of a fur coat? looks laughably bad

tfw you listen to the OST on spotify and there is a screensaver of the upside down

>Gaten
5'6
>Sadie
5'8
>Caleb
5'9
These are probably almost finished growing

>Noah
5'10
>Finn
6'1
>Millie
5'6

When everyone was all emotional around posessed Will to get the codes out or whatever I really didn't appreciate his performance. It didn't feel genuine at all and it felt so fake it brought me completely out of it, the way he moves his eyes and nods when he repeats "you said yes...".

It's hard to remember specific instances, it's more an overall image/idea that I retain of peoples performances and not special scenes as memories. But that's what I remember. Episode 8 I think, go watch and tell me what you think

Mike was fine, he delivered 2 scenes that were godly this season: Seeing Eleven and right after with the one with Hopper.

what the fuck was the point of the nigger sister

If it involves children, yes. Otherwise I'll let those weirdos have their fun.

Yeah the Hopper one was pretty good. I guess some of my frustration can be blamed on a cheesy script, according to me. But there are still stuff that I'm unsatisfied about.

comic relief

Comedy

So the scene in OP's pic?
I think he was great there, got me a be teary eyes

Caleb is 16, he won't grow 7 inches

I wonder too. What was the point of his family at all? Some scenes with music over them would have sufficed to establish hims family life.

>Steve nowhere (god tier)
>S1 Mike but no S2 Mike (OK tier)