Why does yoda boy keep calling raven mama. Why is Raven's new hair so hideous...

Why does yoda boy keep calling raven mama. Why is Raven's new hair so hideous. Why is everything about BB's design hideous. fuck This basically family guy for kids, its easy to make, cheap, insults people and the younger crowd make it popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNRzoenTZ4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TTG is saving Cartoon Network. It's making the network tons of cash so it can stay afloat to keep other cartoons alive.

I'm pretty sure that low-hanging fruit you're reaching for spoiled 4 years ago.

Well he calls her "Mama" because he erroneously thinks he's some smooth ladies man. Which he clearly isn't. He probably got it watching 70's movies

BB's got a mommy/femdom kink and he wants Raven to dominate him. That's why he crawls back every time she hits him.

Funny story: I was contacted last year by Horvath for a storyboard position through Tumblr. He found my art-blog and some light fanart of the show. I finished the storyboard test and everything; but, I never heard back from them after it was submitted. Now I can't watch the show without feeling ashamed for missing the mark...

>Not smooth
youtube.com/watch?v=tNRzoenTZ4k

>comparing TTG to Family Shit's SJW faggotry

Neck yourself.

Why are you such a whiney bitch?

Damn It was so obvious Raven was jealous.

No it wasn't.

>yoda boy
Holy shit I never noticed that. Just another thing this shit show fucked up.

YFW Rwby is better than Ttg.

Anything is better than this trash.

>The newest season premiered at 1.23 mil and hasn't risen above that for all but one episode so far

It's doing just about as well as Steven Universe and Gumball right now, its just that TTGo is losing WAY more viewers with each passing season.

I've worked with Horvath. You dodged a bullet.

Dang. Thanks user, actually cheers me up a bit. When I think back to it, he was actually rather unprofessional. There was clearly some sort of disconnect, either from just not caring or not being quite "all there."

Email responses from him were less than once a week whereas I was within 4 hours, always.

Anyways, I've moved on to another field now. That shit was in Glendale and that's a two hour drive to work in a temporary job just because it's WB so it's probably decent? Nah.

It was really cool though because I met up with Noel Belknap (old storyboarder for TTG) and she's pretty cool personality-wise. She told me about positions opening on the new Voltron at the time but I knew little about the show and was awkward and scared to jump right into stuff I didn't know. I stopped pursuing it. Pretty sucky experience except for Belknap inviting me to DreamWorks Studios. In the end, it's just another job.

To clarify, Dreamworks Animation Studios thing was just a visit. We talked about different storyboard methods (script-driven vs board-driven) and she just helped me out. Pretty nice of her lol. No idea why she felt like being so cool.

>TTGo is losing WAY more viewers with each passing season.

Uh-huh.

BB's design is brill. Aesthetically TTG is great. what are you talking about

does your disbelief in that affect the fact that it's a terrible shit show?

>Why is Raven's new hair so hideous.
eat a dick.

so how's that infinity train premiere coming up, CN?

>dismissing their other shows to air TTG nearly 24/7
good plan, Duke.

I hope RavenxBB doesn't carry over into other iterations of the DC universe. It's so forced.

Noel is fantastic. Very talented and professional.
Aaron hired/fired a bunch of animation/board artists from Fosters in less than a week. They have a hard time finding storyboard artists for that show now for a reason.

WB is also one of the cheapest of the big studios to work for. If you're starting out, try for CN or Nick instead if you can. Don't give up! Most people it takes a while to get in, or to find a fit.

Bless your soul user, you have no idea how much closure and relief this has given me. Maybe I can move on now and stop being bitter. Also, by Fosters did you mean TTG? Imdb doesn't mention anything 'Fosters' under Horvath. (Also have a blog so we can maybe keep in touch?)