So is Justice League going to be good or not...

So is Justice League going to be good or not? I don't particularly like either Snyder or Whedon so my hopes aren't very high.

No. Why would it be?

I just found out that I actually don't like DC, I just like Snyder

So you like hacks? You like putting hack dick in your mouth?

I'm gonna watch the film with Man of Steel soundtrack playing on my phone. I'll keep it close to my ear so I won't have to listen to Whedon's shitty quips or Elfman's trysoft score.

It had a chance to be okay when it was just Snyder, but I don't trust Whedon to mesh well. While I thought BvS was trash, I liked Mos and Ulton fine.

Ben is seriously starting to look middle eastern with that fat face

>So is Justice League going to be good or not?
With Joss Whedon? Probably.

>giving Zack Snyder ANOTHER chance after BvS
people in this board are absolute retards.

At best you can expect a fun movie.
At worst you can expect suicide squad with better cinematography.

I think Whedon will make it watchable and not a bore fest nut like said, your stupid if you give WB money.

I'm thinking a 7 or 8 tops is the best this movie is going to get.

Do you think they'll let Whedon direct JL2?

WAY to high. Maybe a 5 or a 6 at best

As things stand, the review embargo drops two days before the release, which is a VERY bad sign. That said, they could still move it forward like they did with Wonder Woman.

Well no, at worst you can expect a complete and utter mess, given how it was shot and then re-shot by two directors with completely different styles.

>Whedon
IT WAS HER TURN
I wonder why Hollywood sucks so much now?

It’s like getting wes Anderson to do the reshoots for a Michael bay film

It's just going to be avengers
>lazy quips
>blue beam/portal garbage
>cannon fodder alien army
>bad guy is just a servant to an even bigger villain

that poster is the only place where Cyborg looks good

OH NO NO NONO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>"Was alright overall"
>goes on to shit on it

what the fuck just happened?

Kevin Smith should have took over instead of that cuck hack Whedon. Now it's snarky league. ewwwww. feminists really do ruin everything, don't they?

>lazy quips
Haha, yeah, that's Whedon. Eat it raw, baby.
>blue beam/portal garbage
Like in MoS?
>cannon fodder alien army
Did you expect the Parademons to be like Pokémons or something? That's not new.
>bad guy is just a servant to an even bigger villain
Same. The moment Snyder chose to start with Steppenwolf (a literal who?)

Their Flash makes the CW/Netflix Flash look good in comparison.
Wonder Woman and Aquaman are going to be irrelevant.
Batman tends to be a pointless faggot when he's without an opposite of some sort, be it Joker or another villain, or Superman.
Black Borg Dude has never been interesting.

I might not be the most neutral person on this because I always thought that the Justice League as a concept just tends to not work whatever the format and does a disservice to the members, but this particular iteration looks even worse. The whole cinematic universe needs to be rebooted, it all went wrong with fucking Man of Steel.

>The guy who can only make cheap 90s comedies shot on video in his neighborhood and wrote Batman like a meme in his comics would be better

Jesus Christ, Snyderfag. Whedon is bad, but c'mon.

>So is Justice League going to be good or not?

No.
But casuals will eat it up because "Khal Drogo!!". While SJWs will support it because "Wonder Woman is so inspiring".

No.

Kevin Smith is ass but Chasing Amy is better than anything Whedon has ever made

Snyder may be a deft hand at realizing visuals, but he has absolutely no sense for story or character. This is the guy who gave us a BvS where Batman, Superman and Lex exchanged like five lines of meaningful dialogue throughout the whole film.

At best, we can probably expect something mediocre that treads water while WB pulls their heads further out of their asses.

>thor ragnarok review embargo drops 3 weeks before movie release
>justice league embargo drops 2 days before release
Hmmm

I think it's gonna be bretty good. Fuck the haters.

Literally no live action DC movie has been good since Watchmen, and most the low IQ fags here will say that it's shit too. Why would this train-wreck be any different? have you seen the trailers and clips for this trash?

Yeah. You're a deluded fanboy if you legitimately think there's an appreciable difference in quality between what we've seen effect-wise or visuals-wise for it and Ragnarok. The biggest difference to me is that it's not shitting all over the spirit kf the comics characters like Disney does with Marvel's. That alone earns my money. Whedon might bring it down a notch or two, or he might not. We'll see.

oh I get it you're a pleb who cares more about the special effects than the plot and characters. DCU fans everyone

Shut up, if it's going to be a fx wankfest anyway, they better be good.

Nice reading comprehension, faggot. I explicitly said that wasn't what sold me on one movie or another. I guess more than 140 chara ters is just too much for your miniscule brain to process.

L O L
O
L

is this legit?