Go to the movies alone for the first time

>go to the movies alone for the first time
>feels awkward as fuck
>I’m just sitting here posting on Sup Forums while chads are having fun with their friends and gf
When does this get better Sup Forums?

When the movie starts. Stop being such an autist

This is really fucking weird. Ive been going to the cinema on my own my whole life and it is literally is just sitting down and watching a movie on a bigger screen than at home. I live in the UK i don't know if it's looked down upon to be a loner in America more than it is over here.

When you stop being such a bitch

>arrive just as the 20 minutes of trailers and coca cola commercials end
>nobody says or does shit during movie playing
>reserve seats so never an issue
>mall food court like 15 yards away from theater so can eat or drink like 9 different varieties of food before or after
>Even has a small news stand convenience store that sells my favorite soft drink

No one has noticed you.

>go to the theater alone
>can pick a primo seat easily because i don't need to find room for at least 1 other person to sit with me

i've been 'loning it since the early 2000s user. here's some advice
> always go in the morning or afternoon
> wear a tie and carry a briefcase. Try to cultivate the "Don Draper skips a meeting" vibe
> always speak clearly and look all movie attendants you have to interect with directly in the eye. thank them.
> time it so that you'll arrive just as the previews end
i honestly and unironically do all of the above and i rule my theater

>making shit up to make yourself feel better
>giving advice based on this fantasy
Shameful Display.

>at BR2049
>enjoying this kino
>girl next to me and her boyfriend munching on some popped corn, but keeping it lowkey and respectful
>I've already offered them a gracious tip of my cap for their courteousness, they've reciprocated with a bow and curtsy, as appropriate
>half way through the film
>hear girl whisper to her boyfriend "Time to toot!"
>she stands up and unbuckles her denim short shorts
>quickly yet smoothly pulls her pants and panties down, lets them hit the floor
>bends at the waist, facing the screen, bare bottom illuminated by the projector
>emits a high pitched "toot" from her butthole, hear chuckles from my fellow kinoplex denizens
>people throughout the theater stand and do likewise
>entire room is filled with a symphony of toots, some high pitched and squeaky, some low and rumbling
>eventually becomes a "call and response" sort of game
>girl notices that I'm not tooting (trying to enjoy the kino, after all)
>angles her cacophonous keister towards my face
>emits a powerful blast of wind, accompanied by a short "toot"
>mfw

do people really feel awkward doing things alone? i feel much happier watching a film alone. no debate on the movie see, no pretending to be interested in your mates opinions afterwards when you're walking out. it's great

>mfw
>no mfw
what did he mean by this?

*unzips pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you face down*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?

The second you stop caring what other people think and you stop being narcissistic.

Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck you are by yourself. Nothing bad will happen to you.

Let me break something to you, whenever you are worried what others will think of you, what you are really worried about is what you will think of yourself.

You can try and be as alfa (like this dipshit said ), but the truth is, the more you try to be one the more of a beta you'll become.

I say this as someone who has struggled a lot in life, thinking what others will think about me, when 99% of the time they do not notice me.

I wont tell you nobody notices you, or nobody will think you are a loser, but I can tell you, if they are not conformable enough with themselves to watch a movie alone they are the bigger loser.

You can bitch and whine as much as you like about being a beta, and not being loved or whatever you say to pity yourself, or you can do something about it. Forming yourself. finding who you really are, are the basics steps to be an "alfa". This means sometimes taking yourself out on dates. Thats fine, because the more you find and develop about yourself, the more you'll have to share with the eventual important person in your life.

Find who you are, develop what you are, work on what you will become. Never for one second think a person will look or think twice of you just because you are you. Everybody lives their own complicated lives, not a single person will remember that guy on the movie theater all by himself. Godspeed user.

Let me tell you a story...
>going to the movies with a bro
>bro is gay
>bro bets that if his penis gets a better rating during the inspection that he gets a blowjob
>if i win i get 100 bucks
>i've got a clean, uncut dick, no problem
>I lose
>i go double or nothing with my bro, if his falcon gains air dominance over mine he gets a blowjob and fucks my butt
>if mine wins i wipe away the debt
>my falcon is utterly dominated
>i'm kind of in shock as he forces me to my knees
>he tilts my face up to his and kisses me before shoving it down my throat
>it's so good, the taste of it and the heat coming off the shaft and the way it fills my mouth
>he facefucks me for 5-10 minutes, then lifts me onto a seat and puts me face down
>starts to push his cock in my ass
>it curves up, presses against my prostate as he enters further and further
>i'm mumbling and drooling as he holds my hips down
>leaking precum
>strokes my hair as i get used to having his cock in my ass, i start to notice little details like his balls against my ass and his breathing
>we make out a little, he grabs my hips again
>slowly pumps in and out as we kiss
>starts fucking harder and harder until i'm yelping each time he slams it in to the hilt
>he's thrusting into me, i'm arching and pushing into him, we're operating in unison
>each thrust sends warm waves rolling throughout my body, i'm moaning like a whore
>i arch back as hard as i can, letting him slam his cock into my prostrate with each thrust
>he's jerking me off, i'm delirious
>we both cum, he's like an explosion of warmth inside of me
>now i'm a fag
Moral of the story is always go alone.

>gf breaks up with me, want to go see the latest capeshit
>no one wants to go with me, theater has "no singles" policy
>only applies to males, so I borrow a dress from my sister, buy a wig, and put on some makeup
>I had just started doing SS (/fit/ here) and all the squats had led to me having a big ass
>figure I'll play up the curves, help with the deception
>get to the theater, buy my ticket, get in line
>tackled by theater guards out of nowhere
>suddenly it hits me
>it's February
>black history month
>they think I'm a white woman
>I'm put in the theater stocks along with every other white female 16-25, my dress is pulled up, my panties are slipped down
>everyone claps as the theater bulls walk into the room, BBCs swinging as they walk
>a cacophony of grunts, squeals, moans, ecstatic pleas for more, and the sound of black flesh mercilessly pounding against lily white buttcheeks fills the room
>in all the excitement, the bull who has prepared to mount me doesn't realize I'm a boy
>fills my ass, mistakes my cries for help as screams of pleasure
>leaves me limp, shaking, and filled with seed

Saw Deadpool that night, 8/10

For my money, ain't nothing will ever beat the theater experience. Just too many great feels to be had.
>taking a newly trained falcon to see a flick for the first time
>buying a medium popcorn when you're on a budget and savoring the more maneuverable wheelbarrow that comes with it
>getting picked as the designated shooter and setting a new theater record with your SKS
>the thrill of crawling through no man's land, dodging spotlights and death squads when you're single just to see the latest capeshit
>taking a qt to a kino and catching her shy but impressed gaze when you get picked for a random penis inspection

Nothing quite like it, boys!

you have to go to a theater with marked seatings

this way you can arrive within 2 minutes of the screening starting

What said. UK here too. Maybe we are just more naturally less bothered by it. The cinema don't care as long as you are a paying customer. The other patrons certainly don't give a shit either.

Or it might not be so odd even in the US, and OP is one of our hyper self conscious anons or very young (which might as well be the same thing.)

OP here. I just finished the movie and going alone is fucking great.

only betas take girls out to the movies. more times than not, when you see a 'couple' at the movies, theyre not actually dating. betas get tricked into taking grills out to a movie/paying for dinner.

the only time its 'real' is when the grill turns off her phone, otherwise, its just a friendzone 'date'

If you're a film buff, this really doesn't bother you in the slightest.

You realistically can't see 4-5 films a month without sometimes going solo