Who watches this new shit?

Who watches this new shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcC-RPq388g
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man-children, kids, people who want to fit in

Probably the pathetic faggots who make threads about it.

me

I will watch just so I can complain about all the humans and the lack of main character aliens like a duros or rodian or ithorian

no one since it's not out yet

that'a a big forehead

All the bad guys are worthless too.
No mystique bounty hunters or anything, just some faggot sith idiot no one cares about

Certainly not me. The only sci-fi worth my time is Richard and Mortimer.

Normies
Reddit Normies
Children
Old People

Basically anybody who doesn't browse Sup Forums

Am i the only one who completely lost interest in the new Star Wars movies? I almost fell asleep during the last one. The entire reboot feels forced and unnecessary.

I loved Star Wars as a kid, but i just can't enjoy it anymore. The old movies are still good though.

Our mystique bounty hunter was replaced with Captain Phasma who doesn't do anything, just like Boba Fett.

but Sup Forums does watch it

I don't really care if they do anything, there's just only robots and Jedi and storm troopers it's fucking stupid.

Also too many inconsistencies in the new movie. How the fuck did Kylo Ren lose to an amateur who has never even held a lightsaber for more than 5 minutes?

KOTOR 2 is the only good thing about SW but Disney went and retconned the whole expanded universe

people with friends and people who want to have sex with dorky women, assuming you already know these movies are marketed towards families and kids, not you. Not sad lonely, alone, with no friends or family of your own you

You'll be there opening day normalfag

apparently everyone

No I won't you fucking nu-male faggot. Going to the theater isn't a fucking necessity in my life!

Fuck Disney. They must be stopped.

>Darth Nihilus

dropped

man-children

If this movie will be shit(which it very well may be) it'll do much worse than disney expects. Look at how many views trailer got. Not as much as expected. Movie is coming out in a month almost, and there's zero hype.

And FUCK DISNEY

These type of people
youtu.be/CcC-RPq388g

He's right though, disney is making a mistake by not getting some elements from that game at least. It's not like their writers will be able to add any sort of depth to the movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

This SJW trash will be nu-wars’ first flop!!! FACT!!!!

Tumblrinas, SJWs and numales

bugmen, soyboys, degenerates

I for one am very excited to see the new Star Wars movie! We will get to see the plot of the major franchise around unravel in front of our very eyes! Also, if you watch it (((they))) lose ;)

all me