So we're getting a spinoff, right?

So we're getting a spinoff, right?

no doubt need to expand cast because they ran out of ideas in first season

i skipped right past this episode and i probably won't go back and rewatch it

I believe it to be a backdoor pilot for a spinoff, yes. I also believe it will fail if that is so.

I think I'm at episode 5 or so. They still haven't appeared from the very first scene. Sad that they inevitably will.

why are you so fucking autist

I've stalled on this episode. Killed all momentum in the show and my desire to continue watching. Massive misstep.

I despise forced diversity casting, but I would definitely watch it
>hey guys, dinners ready
>Bitch what the FUCK is this shit? I asked for actual food, leftover mystery shit from a month old tupperware container, shiiieeeet!
>Its called palak paneer, and you can order out if you don't want any
>Bitch this is why you're on the toilet every five minutes and why even white boy won't try to tap that ass. That and a wax job wouldn't kill you.

season 2 started with those characters, literally started with them

Has kai given up lads?

you would literally be better off skipping the entire episode.

god damn.

The thing I hated the most about this shitskin cunt is that she took away all the mystique and significance of Eleven. Turns out there's tons of stupid X-men mutants running around who are dumb as shit

>but I would definitely watch it

Kill yourself

Its just so forced and out of character for the series. Lucas is fine, his family, all well done.

The sheriff and jean jacket bro are both comically aggro all the time, though, gee I wonder why.

yeah for one scene
they have no purpose for the overall plot
literally just filler that might be important next season

> tons
We knew there were at least eleven because of Eleven. The only surprise is that any of the previous 10 are still alive.

Only as a real-world sitcom.

why would they tattoo her with the number "011" if there is only one of them? during season 1 they explained what she is

damn people on this website are stupid af

it's a characters presentation, it was just 20 minutes long you retard. it's so they don't have deus ex machina shit in season 3 like it happened in season 1

why are people so triggered when see a non-white person?

But that's the point, eleven what? They might have just been test subjects or shown lesser power levels than Eleven.
I just hated the fact she had her own special snowflake power, its just X-men at that point which is really lame for a series that already leans heavily on other Franchises, at least the upside down and its magic was fairly unique

Name the show Sup Forums

Honestly Sean Astin was the only good new thing and of course they had to kill him off.

>why are people so triggered when see a non-white person?

Because they're stupid and they smell bad so all realism flies out the window when we're expected to believe people treating them as regular people

Queerer Stuff

grow up

Well, because America always has been a white majority nation, but if you judged it solely by the media produced here you would never know it. It gets tiring seeing the deliberate attempts to push whites and European culture into the background in a country they built. People empathize with their own communities, they tend to support their own ethnicity, blacks support blacks, latinos support other latinos. Knowing they're being advanced causes the realization that 1. the white community lacks any solidarity the others carry and 2. eventually any solidarity will be voiced from a people who became a minority in their own country.

Stranger Things Presents: Diversity Strike Force

Are you forgetting something?

That stupid indian broad makes me want to puke. I can smell her stankpuss over the internet.

>They only introduce him because they won't kill a main cast member

Really bad in hindsight. Still, I agree he was the best part of the season

Designated Stranger Streets

Producers need to grow up, its extremely rare to ever see forced minorities get treated believably on television because the writers never recognize people will never see them as fully human

>amerimutts

>forced diversity episode easily worst episode

what did they mean by this?

if they were just a minor side b-plot of a real episode it would have been less wrist-slittingly terrible. but they wasted a full ep on these clowns instead of more characterization for the Hawkins peeps. fucking horseshit

how the fuck is it forced?

the usa is 60% white, why would you expect to see a 100% white cast?

It wasn't forced, they could have cast anyone as Kali and it would have sucked.

>how the fuck is it forced?

Because nobody fucking wants it but the Jews producing this shit and a tiny cabal of Liberal fanatics. Even non-whites don't want to watch non-whites

they could have at least cast someone who could actually act. and knew how to shave

Wait, are you using "liberal" as a pejorative term? Kill yourself, my man

90s born faggot detected

This episode was odd, and felt misplaced in the whole show.

However, Stranger Things is boring as shit. They've probably got like 20 minutes of the cop guy stumbling through the caves, and so much other scene filler in the series that it felt like they were really stretching to get to 9 episodes.

It's bullshit padding, this series was 6 episodes of content, tops.

When were you born then?

>Wait, are you using "liberal" as a pejorative term?

I actually didn't, practice your reading comprehension retard

Wait, are you literally using Sup Forums for the first time, or been in a coma the last 4 years?

The Burger King Kids Klub

honestly I didn't mind the forced diversity but it would've been a lot more tolerable if the actors were at least a little bit likeable, shit casting imo

>country full of spics and indians for centuries
>white majority

Fuck this was easily the weakest part of the season. I was hoping for some scanners group of possible super freaks... holy shit did I hate what it was.

They better die next season.

Stuff a tampon in it, commie.

>thinking the subplots were well written or fit the series whatsoever

Not after how that episode was received.

Agreed. Was really enjoying it until this episode. Shitty acting, cringe inducing script and characters. Completely different to the rest of the series and didn't add anything.

Killed all momentum. It's just a good thing the last two episodes were excellent. When/if I rewatch, I'll be skipping this one. I hope none of these characters feature again.

Seriously what were the Duffer brothers thinking with this abomination?

What the fuck were they thinking?
Did pajeets even exist in the 80s?