So mostly yes

>not loyal as she clearly cheated
>annoying
>non emotional
>manipulative
>arrogant

Why Holden didn't kill her yet?

this is schizophrenic

Raped by her father. Didn't you pick up the signs?

Nothing, she's awesome. Only insecure plebs hate her.

>asking what's wrong with a woman
Come on, guy wait you're probably a millenial so OK then

Imagine being so cunty that you literally turn your serial-killer expert boyfriend into an actual sociopath

>Masters in Sociology

She was a liberal

I hated him more than her, he had no spine, what a faggot

She was smart and weird in the sack and seemed like a pretty loyal gf until she wasn't. But it's hard to not blame Holden for how it turned out. Poll: Was she actually fucking her classmate or no?

>her

you answered your own question

>Nothing, she's awesome. Only insecure plebs hate her.

Yeah man you're so WOKE.

autism

every scene with her in it was absolute death.

when she first walked into her first scene and i realized she was going to be autist mcfag's love interest i wanted to kill myself

Any more stuff like this btw? Not the theme/genre but execution and direction wise.

She looks like she has really heavy periods
So I'm guessing she was a moody bitch for a week each month.

Durkheim

I thought the scene with the heels was alright

I suppose the guy could have been taking advantage of the excercise to get close to her but it definitely "felt" like she was cheating

Condescension, irrelevant insights, a clear symbol of historical revisionism which pervades this "period" piece. It's rather horrible how politics must be used as a blunt tool against art in order to render history void in the name of ahistorical presentism. Chronological snobbery of moralized historical comparison.

overly-wordy, unnatural dialogue. like someone in the writing department thought people in college all speak like tenured professors with this odd mix of an informal prose and referential academic jargon. also she just seemed cunty.

i hated how no one on this show ever paused to digest anything that was said to them, everybody talked like robots

Didn't you guys feel that the Holden was way too much of a poofster? It's obviously because the actor is a fag but jesus it made it difficult for me to buy the whole I'm straight thing.

>the actor is a fag
ewww

I didn't even notice t b h

no what bugged me about holden was his constant hapless bug eyed facial expression. him and his gf had absolutely no chemistry together but wether that was intentional i dont know

She's just like my ex.
my fucking god

just as ugly and frigid?

She's a terrible actress?

Did you guys notice how practically all her dialog was redubbed?

Caught flirting/cheating with someone else
We never see Holden confront her about it, they just move on
We don't hear much about the adopted kid, issues with him left unresolved and kind basically just becomes an unresolved character development helper for his dad

we better get a season 2

did she make you go down on her and not return to the favor also?

Of course she was fucking her classmate. She felt distant from Holden cause he was away on work so much.

she was just a slut, you gotta make it with that young pussy real quick before it becomes mom

We do. It's a very common sexual act and as the 2nd Earl of Rochester taught us, nothing sexual is new.

What the fuck was up with all the screen-time devoted to Carr feeding a cat?

Was anyone in the thread where the user shared the "fagmount" with us? The user said he would have guessed the actor was gay even if that fact hadn't been well established based solely on the way he fucked her on top. It was all very illuminating.

I was. The fagmount shit made perfect sense in retrospect. Goddamn Holden was such a charisma vaccuum. Christ, Tench must've wanted to blow his brains out working with that wet blanket.

I do

It hit home for me because I watched that scene thinking his butt was a little high and wondering why he wasn't pressing his torso further into her. Holden does come across as a Mormon doesn't he?

Mormons are at least friendly. Holden walked around like a bug eyed lizard that agitated or bored people everytime he opened his mouth.

Indeed. I wonder how Mormons fuck?