Avengers Infinity War Day One

Marvel just posted on their Facebook page about Day 1 filming, Tom Holland, Chris Pratt and RDJ are there, little bit of concept art for Thanos and this teaser.

Looks like Thor isn't welding Mjolnr here though.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/830227589897678848
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
youtube.com/watch?v=sAOzrChqmd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Looks like Thor isn't welding Mjolnr here though.
OH SHIT WE WHOR NOW

>Directed by the ((((Russo)))) Brothers
It will look like concrete with cuts every ten fucking seconds.

It probably breaks in Thor 3, so he has to use an axe or something.

You forgot the video, OP
twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/830227589897678848

hahaha that was funny in the Sup Forums thread too

I bet you the Soul Stone is in Mjonir.

Please god no. Besides Portman is done doing these movies (thank christ).

She changed her mind and said she wouldn't mind coming back recently probably because she knows it'll make money.

>Pratt still in red
I know it's not a lot, but I was really hoping that they'd be going blue at the end of the first film.

How can you say that when we can only see the handle?

Spider-Man goes from fighting the Avengers, to fighting the Vulture/Shocker, to fighting Thanos.

Norman Osborn is going to feel small time.

>Tom Holland, Chris Pratt, and RDJ are there.

I guess we know how the movie ends.

Wouldnt it make more sense for Hela to have it?
And because her career is in the shithole. Let her stay gone.

>Hammer
Could be.

Yep, sure do...
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

> Thor and Rocket on (guessing) Xandar
> Ruined city with RDJ, Holland, and Pratt...Whether it's just them on set of an actual scene with them remains to be scene.

we /jarnbjorn/ now?

>still no Thor helmet
REEEEEE

>Wouldnt it make more sense for Hela to have it?
What if that's the twist? I mean, Mjnior judges someone's worth. Their...soul, if you will...

There's still hope for Avengers 4, r-right?

All I want is a Female Thanos crushing Spider-Man's skull with a rock.

Wait, is that the ultimate universe mjolnir?

>jarnbjorn

>I bet you the Soul Stone is in Mjonir.
My nigga Ronan already did it before it was cool.

It could be either ultimate mjolnir or jarnbjorn
we don't get to see the weapon fully in the clip

What a dissapointment, I guess there will be no epic moment of Cap lifting Mjolnir.

>jarnbjorn
Well thats a possibility too, but that could be the axe half of the ultimate universe hammer. Obviously we need another pic to verify

IMHO the Avengers won't truly unite until Vision "dies" and Wanda dies/gets possessed, so not until Avengers: Untitled.

The UN won't approve the Avengers going on a space trip to fight an enemy government's are unaware of and regard as a silly irrelevance. That's the sort of shit the Accords are designed to prevent.

It's Torbjörn!!!

>and Wanda dies/gets possessed
I'm wondering how they'll tackle that with no X-Men.

>and Wanda dies/gets possessed
From where does this come from?

WHEN'S MAHVEL

I think you mean 10 cuts every second.

so if Thor really does lose Mjolnir and it turns out to house the Soul Stone, this would mean we see Thanos in Ragnarok? Or maybe a Thanos-centric prologue for IW?

Isn't Thanos currently after Thor and Mjolnir in the comics?

Gee Tony, if only you didn't blow up all your suits in Iron Man 3, you wouldn't need to be doing it all over again!

Something bad has to happen to her as a result of Vision's fate.

I know man, I don't get it. Blue is Quill's color.

Rumor has it at the end of Ragnarok Loki swipes several stones and hands them over Thanos as a way of getting back into his good graces. It would make sense for Loki to take Mephistos role in the story

Is the red coat from DnA's run?

There's no confirmation about the Soul Stone being inside Mjolnir, we already knew the Hammer would be destroyed in the middle of the movie and Thor had to travel along Hulk to "repair" it. It was also said Ragnarok would tie directly into Infinity War and also that Thanos was appearing on it.

Darkseid has the parademons, Thanos will use again the chitauris for his army?

Making new suits is easy as fuck for him now.

So pure speculation. Got it.

Maybe the Black Order

So realistically, what cosmic beings will we see in the final fight?

No.

No it's a Gunn thing. It was understandable when he was more tied with the Ravagers but the GOTG are a distinct entity by this point. Even falling short of full on uniforms I'd at least like a blue coat.

It seems to have a blade at the edge

I like the fact Stark's life is a fuck up after another.

Lady Death.
Eternity.
The Living Tribunal.

This, Marvel's worst directors. Their cellphone commercial tier cinematography is not suited for the cosmic.

>Hickman's shitty OCs will make it into the MCU before Adam Warlock
Worst timeline ever.

Well I guess the movies are just doing their own thing. I was hoping they'd be in blue in the sequels since everyone besides Quill was wearing blue at the end of the first one, but I guess not.

Honestly I could live with red, I just wish they'd give him a full faced helmet. I dont care for the movie version that has appeared in the comics now

Black Dwarf vs Hulk
Proxima Midnight vs Thor
Supergiant vs Scarlet Witch
Corvus Glaive vs Vision
Ebony Maw vs Doctor Strange

>yfw Fox gives Marvel Galactus in a top secret military grade deal

We dont even know where the hammer is. Just cuz thor doesn't have it in one shot doesn't mean its completely gone.

They did the foreshadowing for Cap wielding it, would be dumb to throw that away.

I seriously don't know why he's adamant of giving Quill the blue coat. Rocket and Drax already sport blue in their outfits.

Safe bets?
>Eternity and Infinity
>Lady Death
>The Celestials
>Living Tribunal
>The Watcher
Unlikely
>Love and Hate
>Order and Chaos
No chance in hell
>Galactus

None of them.

I just want a proper fucking helmet for Star Lord already

Bait aside, someone else seriously has to take over the visuals on both movies.

I like the Russos, but I don't want the cosmic epic looking like a TV show.

This. Iron Man will blast him with a nuke and call it a day.

I'm the opposite, I'd be fine with just the mask if he was wearing blue.

I mean it depends.
If A:Cosmic powers arrive on earth, they would be dumb to say no unless it was just a matter of they want them to stay on earth to defend it.

Or B:The avengers get taken off earth by force, its not like they'd have any say in the matter.

>The Watcher
Is he even with Marvel Studios?

They are easily the best at handling characters, though. They actually put thought into supporting character's arcs, how many directors do that?

Perhaps its out of his hands? The red coat has become his iconic look and I guess they don't wanna let him wear blue?

I mean Rocket and Drax's outfits aren't exactly that memorable, other than Drax being shirtless. But everyone remembers Quill's jacket and helmet.

And I guess Red sticks out more than Blue does

On the topic of the final fight I always thought it'd be cool for Thanos to resurrect each villain that fell to each Infinity Stone
>Power = Ronan
>Mind = Ultron
>Space = Red Skull
>Reality = Malekith
but then Doctor Strange came out and he didn't use the Time Stone to kill the villain here so this little theory is dead... for the time being

>complete helmet blue outfit star-lord from the concept art fucking never
Oh, well. I enjoy Pratt-Lord but in the end he's a completely different character from the Star-Lord I knew and love, so him wearing the red coat doesn't bother me that much.

Gunn is producer so we can only hope

Maybe Quill will don blue in Infinity War at some point.

We don't know when in the film Pratt was filming.

Would be cool.

Except Hugo Weaving says he has no real intention to play the character again.

He's not so different, just less mature.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAOzrChqmd0

Fucking Weaving

>little bit of concept art for Thanos

Will we see this... side of him?

Red definitely suits Pratt, but I don't think the higher ups are imposing how characters should look to Gunn considering Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, etc, have gone through a couple of uniform changes. It even makes more sense from a business standpoint to have Star-Lord wearing a different outfit.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

They are preferable to lazily recycling old villains, and their abilities neatly match up with the God Tier Avengers (Thor, Wanda, Vision, Strange), making for much more interesting action than endless mooks.

They just need to make Maw and Supergiant sorcerers.

I think it was just because of the makeup process. Nowadays, they can likely just motioncap the red skull right onto his face, and it would likely look better than the giant head in the first movie.

Supergiant can fight Groot and hulk

Fiege said in a report the other day that Thanos will be considered a "main character"
They can't risk to drop the ball with this guy and make him feel as weak as most of the other MCU villains

Why is Tom Holland so adorable?

I choose to believe Thor is wielding the Ultimate Mjolnir.

So the rumor is the movie is basically the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy splitting into teams to prevent Thanos from stealing the Infinity Stones across the galaxy.

Who teams up with who to go where?

And he is wearing a different outfit. But its just the same color.

All the characters kept a general theme to their outfits.

Blue is perceived as a passive colour.

My biggest issue with Quill is his helmet that appears out of nowhere. I hate that shit.

I wouldn't discard that possibility. I think I read the guardians filmed some of their IW parts while also filming GotG vol 2, so it'd make sense for Pratt to still wearing his old costume.

>Hulk
>Fandral
>War Machine
Marvel Studios isn't afraid of replacing actors, also the Red Skull is easily Indistinguishable after make up.

Well its clear thor and rocket are in the same group.

I wonder who will lead each team, if there is a leader. The obvious choice would have cosmic characters lead, but I assume Cap will lead one squad. Maybe Thor leads the other?

Yeah, Feigy said he was the "main character" in IW, and it'd be disappointing if everything they showed about him were "hurr durr world domination!!!".

Fair point
It comes from a little thing thats behind his ear. You can see it sometimes.

Personally I think its fine, but to each their own.

It's space magic tech, you're not supposed to worry about it.

He has apparently recently said he is open to it, was pretty warm in his comments about Marvel.

I think it was the make-up that was an issue for him.

>And he is wearing a different outfit.
Not really.

The different costumes for Cap and Tony are easily distinguishable, even Black Widow wears something that makes her look "different" every movie. It makes sense for him to wear the same Ravager coat/jacket in Guardians 2 since it takes place a few months after the first one though.

I'm sure Weaving would be down for some voice-over work. They could do CGI and make his body rotting or something.

fuck i hope they use whore so i can finaly stop watching this shity movies

>They can't risk to drop the ball with this guy and make him feel as weak as most of the other MCU villains
In fact that was their plan all along, by making most of their villains bland as fuck, Thanos can easily outshine them all and win the audience over.

>The Living Tribunal.
He said "fight". Not "squash".

In just about all the scenes where he has his guns so far that we've seen, hes been in a long sleeved shirt with a jetpack armor

That's your issue and not the fact that ravager clothes made his body resist the vacuum of space?

Bara Thanos is cute