What is Sup Forums's opinion on Renew Your Vows?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Renew Your Vows?

It's cute.

Comfy as all get out.

Honestly, masterpiece.

eh

Shit & pointless. Utterly without worth. I do not like it.

You mean literally the best Spider-title right now?

It's good fun, and makes me smile.

retarded and patronizing

I'd like it to pick up the pace a little, but it's pretty fun.

It's cute. I like the family dynamic. It's the same reason why I like Tomasi's superman

Kind of boring so far. Did the fight with mole man really need to be four issues long?

I dunno, it feels like they're making this because the miniseries was popular, but they don't have any actual ideas for what they want to do.

I agree with this user. It's a lot of fun, it's down-to-earth, and Stegman's art is so fucking good.

Unfortunately Conway seems to be really bad about that. Spiral and Carnage both had really bad pacing issues that destroyed both those books. I hope the next few issues are some classic one-and-dones to really ramp up the old school feel this title seems to be reaching for, otherwise I don't really see this ever matching the lightning pace of say, the first few issue of Spider-Man/Deadpool.

>Did the fight with mole man really need to be four issues long?

Conway was clearly fleshing out the characters, which is really important to maintaining interest in a title over the long term. It wasn't executed flawlessly, but I think it was necessary to give the 4th issue the impact it had.

Boring shit

It feels like a poor mans Tomasi Superman to me. I really just don't care for whats going on

I think it's decent so far. Now that we've got the introduction out of the way I'm looking forward to comes what next.

Sad, but true.

It's overwhelmingly mediocre, but it's better than fecal matter like CC or Amazing.

Once Silk gets rid of its CC tie-in, hopefully that'll reclaim the best spider-book crown.

Sleep Slott

It's not mediocre at all...Mole Man's depiction was ridiculous, but the characters have been far more sincere than anything Slott's ever written in the last several years. What some call snail-pace storytelling I call world-building

>boring shit

What is Silk, Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales Slott?

RYV>all of them

Maybe to you, but it just feels like it drags on to me. The characterization and fuel for a compelling story is there, but it just takes so fucking long for anything to happen, that I get bored. 4 issues on a Mole Man arc shouldn't exist.