tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sneed

that's not Sneed. the guy in the store is Sneed. The two people outside are jsut random farmers.

Thank you for finally saying something!

There's absolutely no source for this. The guy inside might just be a clerk or a cashier.

One of the guys outside is clearly Sneed. You can tell because he's sitting there like he owns the fucking place, and not even in a bench but in a chair.

He clearly owns the feeding place now you dumbass.

Literally goes to show how shitty Sup Forums is, one lonely fifteen year old with no life can force a meme into existence

the burden of proof is on you

One lonely fifteen year old brought the entire fucking site into existence

If you've ever been on the outskirts of town by farming areas, you find locals lounging around the local stores.

Did the sneed meme permanently ruin Simpson threads forever? How could something get to horribly out of hand?

That'd be Chuck, who just sold the store. Sneed is inside attending

you mean Sup Forums?

It's actually died down a lot.

>Sneed's hat in the background

Help, the city slicker's about to escape.
Get your non-Park Avenue manicured hands off me, you dirty farmer.
*gasping* He can feed!

He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed.
I can fuuuuuck!

Ooh, help me Dr. Sneed!
Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Oh... Dr. Sneed.
Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed.

What's wrong with me?
Your soil pH is up around 9.6.
Want a second opinion.
You're also planting gummy bears.

Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Oh... Dr. Sneed.
Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed.

Can I fuck and suck anymore?
Of couse you can!
Well I couldn't before.
*loud sucking noises*

I hate every Feed and Seed
Was formerly Chuck's now it is Sneed's
Oh you'll never make a farmer out of me!

Oh my God, I was wrong
It was Chuck's all along
You've finally made a farmer
Yes, we've finally made a farmer
Yes, you've finally made a farmer out of me
Yes, we've finally made a farmer out of you
I love you, Dr. Chuck!

I'll see you in hell, SNEED POSTERS!

kill yourself

I sleep in a race car, do you Sup Forums?

I sleep in a big bed with my pillow waifu.

No I sleep with Sneed

I sleep on the couch while Tyrone sleeps on my bed with my wife

I don't sleep. That would take up valuable Sneedposting time.

sneed

I sleep in Sneed's Seed and Feed
(formerly Chuck's)

RIP Lowtax

kek

Holy fuck my sides

Anyone ever figure out what that Sneed joke was supposed to mean?

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

needs more sneed

The store wasn't called Chuck's Fuck and Suck, and it wasn't called Chuck's Feed and Seed. It was just Chuck's. That's the joke.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/