What's their secret?? Just take some pills??

what's their secret?? Just take some pills??

they're rich. they have access to cosmetic enhancements we can only dream about.

you start by pulling asshairs, backhairs..

Like comb-overs?

literally money

Took the mew pill

>tfw I missed out hard on the bitcoin train so I'll never be able to re-construct the body I spawned with IRL

>he doesn't know about the ****** blood
oh user

its a fucking hair transplant

do research on looksmaxxing and apply everything you can towards looking better.

start browsing /biz/ obsessively and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies. make millions. reinvest in more looksmaxxing.

also, just bee yourself.

There is drug you can take once every day to reduce the effects of testosterone interacting with your hair follicles.

Hair transplant you fuck.

Its called a toupeƩ and everyone in hollywood wears it. Its fabulous.

>/biz/
>making money

oh you

that board is 90% larpers

wut

this. partial or full hair systems have been used forever in hollywood.

hair transplants and finasteride forever
miss even one day of finasteride and the hair transplant starts shedding.

We must get this russian out of the usa. Paypal was cancer. Tesla makes nothing.

whos this

1. keep your tongue up your palate
2. Develop manly jaw muscles

clones

Transplants is the way to go

I say let it see how it plays out and wait for an epic biopic in the future. It's kind of fascinating a confidence man is able to scam billions AND get a huge cult following of millenials treating him like a god.

Conte looked good without hair tho

Hair transplant, but the expensive kind.

sweet jesus that's an insanely beautiful man, no homo

Fucker is almost so good-looking he could get away with that abomination.

we need new blood to sacrifice to the digital moloch known as bitcoin. new bagholders. newfags. new buyers. whatever. the bitshekel ponzi scheme is fueled by newbies buying in and driving prices higher.

(ebil laughter)

yeah no idea who this dudes is but he looks way better bald.

I dunno lads, his temple points look too good.
Temple points are always the give away.

That's definitely a wig.
You can't get a transplant that thick, and he hides his hairline for a reason.

I wonder how much fucking balls you have to have to suddenly wear a wig after knowing everyone's seen you with that fucked up hairline. Does he know that they know?

nah, here he is again. I don't know how recent this is, but it's either last season or this season pic. You can see his hair thinning again and his dome is getting exposed. He might take a sabbatical after he leaves chelsea to retouch his hair work if it gets worse than this.

They do make wigs with less density to give a thinner, more natural appearance.
You only ave so much hair they can transplant, that's why most people that get it have really high hairlines like Vince Vaugn.