Sup Forums is not even trying to fit in anymore

Sup Forums is not even trying to fit in anymore.

Cry about it.

... they tried at any point?

>Phone posting
You should consider ending your own life

nigger
kike

>why are there people who have different opinions than mine? muh safe space!

kys op

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. It doesn't try to fit in. It is in.

It's reddit and NeoGaf that are struggling. They even get triggered by ironic fun racism.

Here - watch this;

The holohoax never happened. But it should have.

I can assure you I will receive at least one bitter or upset (you) as a result of this post - They might try and pretend it's complaining about off topic posting, but we all know it's because someone made an innocuous, fun joke about the rat kikes. No sense of humor.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this post is good, you're a deep thinker too

someone will reply with a pic of a fat guy in a maga hat, that's usually how it goes

so true. and op is a summerfag.

Sup Forums is everyone's bitch. Sup Forums is everywhere, Sup Forums keeps comicbook movies alive, Sup Forums makes game cinematic threads, the list goes on

this is unironically true. i respect lefties in general since they're typically that way due to a difference in fundamental values but so much of the leftism on here i see has a terrible newfag redditor tinge to it.

OP BTFO

Fuck off Pol, your time is running out shitlords

PoL BTFO! wow will they erev revocer broes?

Sup Forums was Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed.

Sup Forums has always been racist.

If you don't know that you are new, and if you don't understand it or like it then you don't belong here.

you're part of Sup Forums the same way that /mlp/ is part of it. you were meant to be quarantined, that's why your board was created

Tell me why /n/ was shut down newfag.

This isn't really true. Its more of a misrepresentation.

For years Sup Forums was apolitical, then it leaned left slightly, and once it started that slight left-lean, people started pretending to be conservative to troll with limited success. Which made actual conservatives think this was a safespace for them. These people, not being too bright, thought the racism was unironic, so they started expressing their views, which brought in more racists. But all this happened before '10. Most of whats happened since are people just flooding in for other reasons and thinking anyone gives a shit about their idiotic political/race views. But these people don't actually go to Sup Forums, as their weak shit doesn't get replies there.

that post is a meme you desperately want to believe. the reality is the majority of Sup Forums is racist, and most of those racists don't even browse Sup Forums. lefties just want to frame racism as taboo and group those posters into an "other" so they can justify throwing a tantrum and ostracising impure groups like they always do.

>ironic fun racism
8/10 b8

same reason the /guro/ board was deleted. People were just going there to find material to troll other boards with.

there it is

>Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.

aka I want to say really obvious things to set up my own screencap like I just had a drop the mic moment

people bitching about Sup Forums are becoming insufferable. Gotta choke down every black actor or youre Sup Forums now.

>hobby board poster points out that Sup Forums is a containment board
>Sup Forumsack inevitably posts, arguing that hobbyist just can't handle the 200+ IQ arguments and glorious 1488 memes
>Sup Forumsack then covers his ass in the post by claiming that any dissent is just sjws
>a handful of Sup Forums lurkers circle jerk each other about how closed minded the hobby board posters are for not being in favor of their politics and policy preferences
>hobby poster tell them to fuck off
And the whole cycle starts again, like clockwork.

kek, whine more you fucking faggot, bitch ass woman ass homosexual

>everything I don't like is ironic

there it is

That fact that you fail to use capital letters proves to me your a faggot and under 18. Kill yourself

>13 replies later

>Waa people are making jokes I don't like

Racism was hilarious around here when the people espousing it were intelligent and had a tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Now its just morons reposting the same tired shit endlessly, thinking it makes anyone mad, when all it does is make people bored.

i disagree, Sup Forums as a whole has historically supported very slightly left wing social/economic policies but disliked minorities and "social justice" in its many forms. this is still the case.

anyone that puts the effort into capitalizing clearly cares way too much about these inane posts. i'm 25.

son, I'm talking about a time when the term "SJW" didn't even exist. Stop trying to talk about early Sup Forums history like you were even conscious.

Not an answer. Why did moot shut down /n/. He gave a specific reason.

>Sup Forums is infesting every other board, its a huge invasion
>why?
>oh because the racism is tired and everyone thinks its boring

very interesting.

come on guise, like, it's not even funny anymore

"social justice" is in quotes for a reason because it's referring to minority pandering politics generally and was around in the 90s and probably before that. stop acting like the tough oldfag in the room, nigger

I mean it's really easy to tell which posters spend 12+ hours on here literally every day, and have done so for years, some even over a decade. And the worst part is they're actually PROUD of it!

the site is flooding with morons, morons tend towards racism.

But keep screwing around with a strawman.

>we were only pretending to be racist!
Again I'll ask the invading scum. Why did moot shut down /n/.

Son, again, before any of that shit. You don't have a single clue what you're talking about.

Or you stayed on Sup Forums where you belonged.

Lets be honest, you WANT chad pol to come here

Just because you didn't like the factual answer doesn't your question hasn't been answered.

And the rightest answer is because no one fucking used it, because it was TRAINS

I can only speak as someone who has been here since 2006.

When I first started coming (in '06 obviousl), there was zero left leaning politics at all. It would be closer to anarchism, containing material that would be highly offensive to both conservatives and liberals, left and right. The so called "right wing" stuff was Stormfags, but they seemed entirely focused on ranting about Jews and Blacks, and not in a "well, look at these statistics" kind of way, just in a "lol niggers, kikes" kind of way. Around 2008 they started getting a real hard on for (I guess) right leaning libertarianism - Basically Ron Paul.

>The racism was unironic

The extremity of the racism was ironic, but they still hated blacks and jews...but again, context is important - they also hated normal people, Christians, homosexuals, themselves.

I think Weev and Assange are basically good examples of what happened to Sup Forums politically - it basically stayed the same (just got tamer and more polite) and the culture shifted around it. Assange is doing nothing Assange hasn't done, but he's gone from a darling of the left to an alt-right neo nazi.

Weev just wanted to grief people and have fun, but because the people in charge became liberals, he became a Nazi.

The key is - don't be upset. It's just the internet. Have fun.

>tfw Sup Forumschad

Get blasted libs (pic related)
Pol coming here is an upgrade