Why do americans do this to themselves?

Why do americans do this to themselves?

because they are owned by Jews

/thread

Just another way in which women try to ruin mens lives.

I don't recall doing it to myself.

they even dedicate their whole lives worshiping a Jew

1. healthier
2. more aesthetic
3. to piss of yuropoors

Why do people care?

>"americans"

Exactly. Why couldn't everyone just leave my penis alone?

Because a bunch of fundamentalist Christians thought it would stop boys from masturbating.

>dried up head
>garish scar
>often deformed
>pubes and nut skin pulled up onto the shaft

>more aesthetic

Coca cola blooded americans cut off baby dicks because it happened to them and somebody needs to stop the abuse.

You can literally pull the foreskin back and it looks like a cut penis except there's no scarring or dryness.

1. Medicaid cancellation
2. Tissue transfer ban
3. ?

I cannot pitch an outlaw bill.

Jews sell the foreskin for growing skin or beauty products.

You sick fuck parents had you ritually mutilated.

>wait a second Doc, now in english

>>pubes and nut skin pulled up onto the shaft
Wait what

>2. more aesthetic
lmao

Hey its not that bad, if your parents are fancy you can get the "beauty cut"

why are euros so obsessed with both americans and penises?

american fundamentalist Christians.

Because mind virus can be contagious

not that guy but I got this

the base of my dick basically has a gizzard that connects to my balls. It's not really bad or anything but I've always found it weird why hair seems to grow on the base of my dick a bit

Why are americans so white?

>tfw i have phimosis
might have to consider circumcision desu

some of us are and some of us still have original accents you fuckin cunt

What's the head of your dick smell like?

There is never a good reason to hate a person for their beliefs or actions when it comes to made up rules that only benifit a few people.

Because women subconsciously want to be raped by brown men and mutilate their sons to make them weak and depressed. No mother actually loves her son, she just pretends to to virtue signal.

Is that the jewish circumcision? Jezus christ they don't leave anything do they?

Islam leaved like half the tip covered

Nuke America.

Learn to strech it, its an elastic tissue not leather

just smells like a regular dick

I do too... i just didnt know that was from circumcision. Does the indignity never end?

80% of men have phimosis, there difference is whether it's bad or not. 80% of men cannot fully retract their dick. I had a partial circumcision for phimosis aged 6 because I was getting kidney infections, a normal doctor would have ripped it off but the consultant was a friend of my fathers so he spent 4 hours on me making sure my nerve bundle wasn't damaged and I had as much of my foreskin left as possible. So I don't have any of the problems Americans do (no dryness, no lack of sensation etc). I don't advocate it unless it's 100% medically necessary. My mate had his off at 40 and it's made him depressed. So, best to have it off young.

>circumcision is practically a male exclusive problem in the west
>still can't forget the womyn
Of course.

Why do you think

tfw they did my circumcision half right so my jimmy jam has a hoody but not a complete snuggy

I legitimately wonder if my parents mutilating my dick is the cause for the current state of my life sometimes

to deter masturbation by reducing sexual pleasure

>not american
>see videos where people talk about it
>both male and female americans often comment that uncircumcised dicks look weird
How bad is your critical thinking to comment that a body part that hasn't been damaged through surgery looks weird?
It's like some African commenting that women with lips that haven't been stretched down to their tits look weird.

this, unironically

just get a hentai to eat your penis cheese that's what i learned from my weeb books

Hardly anyone does it to THEMSELVES: our parents do it to us, and then we perpetuate it on our children.

The reasons are twofold: the perpetuation of the myth that it is more hygienic, and the desire for conformity (parents don't want their sons to have to cope with being "different"). If you try to break the cycle, you get branded a crank.

Adventists, actually.

Specifically, the same Kellog family that popularized cold cereal.

Meanwhile, Catholics are actually forbidden to do it (except for cases of medical necessity), but hardly any know this.

Quality quads but they can still be our greatest ally and actually will absolutely have to for me. I am dead in the water without their help.

>Why are americans so white?
theyre not, most "whites" are mutts mixed with other races thus le 56% meme
>I'm white
nah youre not you might look white but you are not white

What are the legitimate reasons circumcision is bad? At the most it causes a tiny reduction in sexual pleasure (not even bad) or a tiny improvement in hygiene...why is it a big deal either way?

Because people are not property. Infant circumcision is the contention.

this
not a single girl knew I was uncircumcised until I told them
they're brainwashed by jew media into thinking it's gross but they literally don't know what it looks like
when you see a girl in a show or movie make a joke about foreskin remember the Jewish executives

Don't cutfags have higher resistance to HIV or shit like that?

There was a study made on this is iirc

ED

this

yeah, john harvey kellogg was a real nut about it, even advocating circumcision as punishment rather than precaution

An infant is pretty much the parents' property

america was a mistake

Cuz shits cash yo

Valid question but a moot point if the contention is infant circumcision.

So circumcision makes you last longer? Interesting. Maybe they did me a favor.

american here, can confirm

>There was a study made on this is iirc
(((study)))

Check about the flaws on the study, also check how the entry for circumsicion on wikipedia was monopolized by a gay israeli with a circumsicion fetishism

Unironically this, it's a brand, like cattle are branded, it's a sign of Jewish ownership.
t.Jew

Wrong. Female genital mutilation is a felony crime. Driving a girl to get circumcised is a felony crime.

My buddy who is not circumcised used to cum in his pants all the time in school and i didnt know why. He's just that sensitive as compared to the rest of us.

>Tiny

It's the lion share of the nerves in your dick. you lose a LOT of sensation

>reading this thread
>my dick starts hurting and feeling dry
T-thanks dad

If you dont tell your kid in time to do the stretch thing phimosis automatically happens. Fucking retard parents dont know that ofcourse. Like my fucking retard parents

Well then that should be legalized