How do I build a trap to catch Jay?

How do I build a trap to catch Jay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eMrA_9N49g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask Mike

>9 days without a new hitb or botw
i just want to hang out with mike and jay on saturday night :-*(

I still have at least 10 unwatched BOTW saved for rainy days.

Black dicks

w-why do you want to catch jay?

Just lay a copy of some crappy 90s shot on shiteo movie under a box

back off lads, he's taken.

>How do I build a trap to catch Jay?
Take female hormones

Jay only likes masculine penises.

Why do humans have noses? Jesus christ

dat thigh

It is pretty remarkable how much Jay has changed for the better. He was never ugly but he was slovenly and overweight when HitB first started, and he had a horrible neckbeard at one point. Now he looks like he could play the "Paul Rudd best friend" character in major Hollywood films

wtf, where'd you get this. and do his kids have such dark features if they're both blonde. surely that's his sister and her kids right?

those kids are jay's older brother's

the woman is jay's younger half-sister

OP, cut you cock and balls off then cover yourself in honey!!!FACT!!!

Sorry, I'm not taking advice from a tripfag.

>went to milwaukee for a week last year
>pretended that I was hanging out with mike and jay
>told myself this lie so many times that I actually started to believe it

every few weeks I remember that my best friends and I didn't buy stolen vodka from a nigger on the street and sneak it into a theater

Damn. Poor guy.

giv jay's sister gf

I'm surprised you didn't see them if you were there for two weeks.

based giv poster

he's going to corrupt those kids with r rated movies

but user, it is Jay who has constructed the trap

youtube.com/watch?v=-eMrA_9N49g

Leave a copy of Feeders lying around.

Doing God's work.

What is it about Redlettermedia that turns everyone including me into such autists concerning Mike and Jay in particular?

I’ve followed them since the prequel reviews and none of this autism resonates with me

he can change the outside but inside is much harder

wait hold on
why IS jay so cute?

thats not a trip

brother's son could've fooled me for jay's own, he's going to look just as fucking goofy as young jay
wifeable sister though

Stop projecting your bitch attitude, why do you fags seek every little opportunity to feel sorry for yourself? And then complain bitches don’t feel you, of course, there’s nothing worse a man can do.

They're authentic, or at least as authentic as someone who makes their living from internet content can be.

In this world of shills and sellouts, here you have a group of friends that got together to talk about movies and make their own content years before you could make a living doing it on YouTube.

When Mike or Jay so they love or hate something, whether you agree or think they're completely wrong, at least you know they're being honest about their feelings.

Not to mention the fact that UNLIKE most other internet personalities, they don't whore out their personal lives for more clicks and likes and follows, which is both admirable, but also tickles the autism center in your brain that's been trained by watching other internet personalities to always want to know MORE about your internet best friends.

Anyone notice he was more uppity and confident in the last BotW?

he was actively trying to overshadow Mike and become a chadlet

He's really been growing into himself lately and coming out of his shell more. It's wonderful to see. I'm so proud of him.

anime gfs are literally perfect

Why the influx of pedos on /tv? I dont fucking need you to point out a childs thigh you nigger

>Influx
>Being this new

Fuck off pedo

>/tv
Are you doing this ironically or are redditors really that ignorant?

I'm neither condoning nor condemning their behaviour. I'm just saying they've been here a lot longer than you have.

Just get a lady to show the slightest bit of interest in him and place her on the other side of a pit.