I'm confused. Is it a boring action series or is it just an unfunny comedy?

I'm confused. Is it a boring action series or is it just an unfunny comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QbgJBf1KSc
youtube.com/watch?v=VAYPNF4aIf0
youtube.com/watch?v=SUcpRh_dQzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A comfy TNG riff with a little humor and some heart too

it reminds me a lot of family guy: just a bunch of bland and unfunny dialogue that doesn't provoke any interesting thoughts...

>Guy gets her medicine.
>She Stabs him in the gut.

Is this what Netflix's mediocrity has done to a generation of American TV viewers? They just stopped asking for more? Is literally anything satisfactory now to everyone?

Do you honestly think that television is especially shitty now compared to previous decades? Most everything on television in the last 40 years has always been mindless shit. You just only know about M*A*S*H and never bothered to learn about Hello Larry.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4QbgJBf1KSc
>youtube.com/watch?v=VAYPNF4aIf0
>youtube.com/watch?v=SUcpRh_dQzg

both just like star trek

>expecting thought provoking dialogue from network tv
youre actually retarded user

Either way it's still superior trek compared to STD.

memes danko

The same is true for film as well. Everyone remembers the classics but there was a ton of shit and mediocrity that even Hollywood's biggest players starred in.

This I enjoy it immensely. Comfy show.

how unfortunate to still be stuck in this same situation

it is star trek with jokes, or star trek with regular people

it is pretty damn good also

i literally turned this show off in the first episode when that blue idiot shot blue cum out of his forehead. typical reddit le randum mcfarlane trash "humor"

You can't even get through a pilot?
wtf is wrong with you? Almost all pilots suck ass. You need to watch a few episodes to see if a show finds it's stride or not. And Orville sure the fuck did.

This seems to be the problem, not that I have watched. It's decent sci-fi but it's saddled with McFarlane's brand of toilet humor. This shit is way too played out and the setting is painfully wrong.

I wonder if he has ever read anything that wasn't self-help or a screenplay.

>show
fuck off shill, no one can actually be making threads and praising this shit show all day except one of Seth's paid Fiverr virtual assistants. I saw all I needed to know if the first scene. i knows it's the brand of quirky reddit faggot infested humor custom made for the omg i'm such a nerd big bang theory crowd. it's fucking DOGSHIT

>that blue idiot shot blue cum out of his forehead
lmao. tfw too smart to watch absolute garbage

it's actually both.

The pilot is complete Family Guy trash, no argument there, but the series did a MASSIVE 180 in episode 2 onwards. The forced toilet humor stops almost completely and the show lets serious moments be serious. I dropped the series cold after the pilot too, then went back last week because people wouldn't shut up about it and I'm convinced. The pilot is not at all the same show. Watch episode 2 before you make a decision.

Sup Forums has scrambled your brain user. I feel bad for you.

It's super comfy.

You know it

it's the series that is mercilessly raping STD.

Is it really? I'm no fan of STD, but is Orville really doing better? I mean, I'm very happy if it is, but even if it wasn't, I'd still be watching the Orville.