Do Americans really do this?

Yeah.

What? get dubs? All day son.

Yeah.

For the last time, NO

Generally no. At the very least, I'd tell you to get your damn shoes off my coffee table

yes our streets aren't filled with shit so it isn't a big deal to wear shoes indoors

>spend all my time worrying about Americans

Do eurocucks really do this?

maybe if its an apartment that small and they aren't standing on carpet. Kramer shouldn't put his feet up on the table with shoes on regardless, but he's Kramer

I do it, and I'm from Europe.
No

I don't care if people put their shoes on my coffee table. As long as they aren't covered in muck or shit who cares

>I..I'm not your average European
>I'm different I swear

Lmao

I don't mind shoes on hard floors. Carpets, you can fucking kill yourself.

How fucking hard is it to not step in dog shit or mud?
Are you retarded or blind?

I didn't say that. And personally, I could give two shits about Americans or Europeans.

>claims to be European
>can't banter

I'm confused right now

currently in Maine and there are oak trees fucking everywhere which can easily hide dog shit when the leaves fall

Where I live, its impossible to miss mud when you go outside.

t. Blindfag
Also in Maine, it's fucking not that hard to distinguish the difference

Every time this is posted I'm reminded how poor you all must be to only be able to afford a single pair of shoes. Is it really that difficult to buy a pair of sneakers for around the house?

>get home
>take off shoes
>put shoes back on

Why?

Have some respect for your home and leave shoes, dirty or not, that you’ve been wearing all day going who knows where, outside. What reason would you have to wear shoes indoors? Shoes are meant to protect your feet walking outdoors because there’s all sorts of dirt and hazards for your feet.

So I don't get sweat all over the house. That's fucking gross. Do you take off your socks, wash your feet, then put on a fresh pair of socks when you get home?

Stop being fat and we'll stop pointing out the weird stuff you do.

If you’re in my house your shoes will be off

Why do you feel the need to have something constantly on your feet? When you get home, be human and let your feet breath and walk around barefoot like a functioning evolved human being. If you feel that autistic about your own sweat and feet, then there’s something wrong with you. I also never wear socks indoors unless it’s cold.

90s born queer fuck off

i never wear shoes if i dont need to. what kind of sperg wears shoes in their own house?

>not fat
>do nothing out of the ordinary
>still live rent-free in the minds of Yuropoors
It's not much, but it still makes me smile.

Someone who doesn't want to drag sweat and bacteria all over the floor, you disgusting pig.

>When you get home, be human and let your feet breath and walk around barefoot
Terrible advice. This just makes your feat unavoidably filthy. You would be much better off at least walking around in socks.

Why don’t you wear gloves and and a face mask too? Also, you probably make a toilet paper seat to take a shit sitting down too, I imagine.

Move out of the sticks, gentlemen.

I need a source on that statement

My hands and face aren't sweating in shoes all day. Are you actually this stupid or just pretending?

Nobody gets sweaty feets except burgers I suppose

This has to be autism. Or a lardass.

Feet are evolved to be filth resistant. Keep your floors clean, take showers, the tools and technology is here John Smith.

>my mexican mom gets aNOTHER white boyfriend
>he fucking does this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU FUCKING CUMSKINS ITS NOT OKAY I DIDNT HOP THE WALL SO I COULD LIVE WITH ANIMALS THATS WHAT IM RUNNING FROM YOU FUCKING APES

I wash my feet daily and barely even sweat anyway because i'm not a fat disgusting pig who gets winded just walking around the fucking house. do your feet literally sweat that much? see a doctor or better yet a personal trainer

>Feet are evolved to be filth resistant.
And? I still don't want them to be filthy.

Do you really think sweating only happens when you're physically exhausted? You sweat a little all the time. It's worst in your shoes because it can't evaporate right away. Do you really take off your socks at the end of the day with them smelling just as fresh as when you put them on?

There’s a practice called washing your feet and then walking around in your home like a normal person instead of having designated house sneakers like a queer.

>shoes indoors

This is literally what slippers are for

1) You don't actually wash your feet every day when you come home. You're just on damage control now.
2) Wow, nice homophobia there. Really flexing your cortex coming up with insults aren't you?

Who said anything about sneakers? I use slippers. I don't any advantage whatsoever to walking in my bear feat. Also, according to what you're saying, I would come home, remove my shoes and socks, wash my feet, and then get them dirty by walking around my house, inevitably having to wash them again if I want them clean. Much better is to use slippers, which protects them, not that hurting them is a common occurrence, but it's another advantage to using slippers. Man times that I've gone to a civilized person's house, I'm given slippers, so I don't see why guests should be afforded an advantage that I wouldn't use myself. I guess it's a freedom I have in my own home to go barefoot, but it doesn't feel that much better than using either socks or slippers, and I so dislike the feeling of dirt on my feet, it actually feel worse.

Just keep your floors clean, Americucks.

>loaning slippers to guests

Not a bad idea really. At first it sounded gross, but almost all slippers are washing machine safe.

I'd try this but I'm afraid a girl would think I'm a weirdo for offering her a pair of slippers to wear.

>Not a bad idea really.
It's a fairly common practice in some countries, at least in Sweden and Germany, at least in my experience.

It's "bare feet" not "bear feet." Bear is an animal; bare is unclothed or uncovered.

Shut up you dirty faggot

It's a typo, you fucking autist. Should I point out that you missed a comma after "bare feet," or that you didn't didn't put "bare" in quotation marks?

Have you walked into a public bathroom?