Tangled Thread

Look! A snippet of a song from the new TV Tangled movie.

youtu.be/WmYznr5Idbc

What do you think? Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G44HxQpAcI4
youtube.com/watch?v=-JA9nW-TdPQ
dailymotion.com/video/x11lrx6_alan-menken-what-more-could-i-ever-need_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this like before the movie? i though she gave up her goldie-locks.

They came back. Here's a trailer.

youtu.be/G44HxQpAcI4

It grew back. Damn, I'm tired.

This is like the worst property to make a sequel/series out of. Like what is even the point?

Literally "A Girl That Used to Have Long Hair: The Series".

>short-haired warrior woman
I ship the gay ship.

more explanation needed. unless there is a good reason, dis som bullsheit.

i am a fan of this art style. it has a hint of Paperman to it.

That's Cassandra. A new character who is a handmaiden and is described as tough as nails. She's Rapunzel's girl...friend.

i smell 3 way.

Ask Kristoff how that worked out.

kristoff is a beta, flynn is alpha

Full song's up
youtube.com/watch?v=-JA9nW-TdPQ
They're supposed to be releasing Rapunzel and Flynn's duet in a couple weeks too.

Eh unneeded. Flynn is more likable. I wouldn't have objected to a female Flynn but we all know the West can't write a character like Lina Inverse

>Disney realized that Elsa and Anna came off as really fucking gay
>"How do we stop people from viewing this the wrong way?"
>"Let's make them sisters!"

Good point. I like the canon ship too. I just also like cute girls dating.

The colors in Cassandra's character design really bother me. They're so dull compared to Punzy and Eugene. But if they did mostly red, she would basically be short haired Mother Gothel

She stinks of feminism.

You stink of bait.

And garlic. Brush your teeth dude.

It seems that the premise is the characters have no idea how or why it grew back. Presumably they'll explain eventually.

>the hair is back
FUCK OFF

>Be excited because new Tangled show means new images of Rapunzel feet
>Feet are just paddles with lines drawn on
>mfw

Am I the only one who cringes whenever a new female character tomboy, kinda dykish, is described as "tough as nails?"

I was hoping we'd get something like this.
dailymotion.com/video/x11lrx6_alan-menken-what-more-could-i-ever-need_music

Disney is so jewish right now they'll make nothing but spinoffs ,specials and sequels, creativity is dead.

That's factually wrong, racist dumbass.

i for one welcome our new corseted over-mistress.

I'm not proud. I'll take what I can get

i'm ready for the new addition to waifu threads

Hurr

That new girl looks more like a villain than an ally

Kinda disappointed the series is pre-wedding. What does Disney have against husband & wife heroic teamwork?

it's like they are trying to pander to lesbian shippers "but they are totally just friends because rapunzel already has a boyfriend she is going to marry" still, it's like they know it will fuel the shippers

>more explanation needed
Bitch

What part of MAGIC do you not grasp? The idea of cutting them doing anything never made sense to begin with.

Where do you live? I want to slap you. Or someone related to you at least.

>YFW THIS IS MOTHER GOTHEL

>Like what is even the point?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Think of all the little girls who will want Rapunzel dolls because of this.

Nope.

But it is her daughter.

Dunno, but if they retcon Tangled Ever After out of existence so they can make Rapunzel a Lesbian I will go to Disney World and flip every table I find.

Oooh, very exciting! :)

That's awesome!

hyped

Well fuck it then.

What's wrong with that logic? If they weren't sisters, people would see them as gay, at least Elsa.

That's cause she's a handmaiden. She's also the villain, but she'll reform by the end of the film.

I hope her blue dress shows up in more than one scene.

>The idea of cutting them doing anything never made sense to begin with.
It did from the storytelling perspective.

You know, considering Gothel's whole thing was de-aging, her showing up disguised in teenager form would actually make sense.

She rapidly aged into a pile of dust and was pushed off a tower. You don't get any more explicit death than that besides Clayton's neck snap.

I know, and I don't really want her to come back or for Cassandra to be her, but if she did have to come back at all, it'd be interesting to see the creators play around with making her any age they want instead of her default middle aged look, since she'd have to be aged down from "pile of dust" anyway.

Or they just want a female friend for this female main character in this series aimed mostly at girls in order to appeal to more types of girls and to deflect any whining about being about 'cutsy princesses' out the gate.

It's not like she's going to ever get with Rapunzel here, they're not going to pull a fucking Legend Of Korra.

Least it's not altering time and space like the Cloudy show making. Sparks show up when she's still a kid.

A Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs show? Not sure if want... the sequel wasn't so great.

Did they literally make a rule 63 Eugene?

she fuckin dead kiddo

Maybe when the tear healed Flynn it magically healed Gothel too?

I have waited so long for this. ;_;

I am ready to participate in Daily/Weekly/Hourly Tangled general threads.

There goes my productivity.

when is this happening

The same here.

It didn't work. In fact the sisters thing made them seem more gay.