Is this realistically going to do well? I feel like it's been extremely inconsistent when it comes to marketing...

Is this realistically going to do well? I feel like it's been extremely inconsistent when it comes to marketing, and it's been embattled from the start. I don't see it with the huge push most of these kinds of movies are supposed to get, and for the casual viewer, Superman may as well not be in it, so it's basically just running off of the Flash's CW popularity, Wonder Woman's success, and a Batman no one seems to like.

I'm normie as fuck and no one seems to want to go see it.

As bad as bvs was it still made about 870m. Jl will probably just barely break 900m.

The marketing of this movie is giving me Suicide Squad flashbacks. Feels like they went from semi-serious to fun, colorful, and wacky!

This. No es bueno

I don't think I've seen or heard from anyone who's unironically looking forward to this movie. From what I've seen it'll be too quippy for the fans of Snyder's films, and too dark for mcu fans.

Unless it gets stellar reviews, I won't be seeing it. And I'm definitely not alone in this.

Sup, Sup Forums? I just got back from an early screening of Justice League starring Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping. I mean what can I say about the leads that already hasn't? They're movie gods.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Jeremy Irons, the lovely and talented Amy Adams and Jason Momoa, the Dothraki warrior from my favorite program Game of Thrones.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the greatest superhero movies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out November 17, 2017.

Imagine actually standing up and clapping every ten seconds when watching a film. You'd be exhausted and would probably miss half of what was said.

It'll get stellar reviews because wonder woman will do all the important shit and turn out as the true leader. Then feminism kicks into full overdrive.

Wonder Woman alone made 820 millions, 412M in the US alone beating Iron Man 3 and Civil War in that market. The highest grossing origin story in capeshit and probably the 5th most profitable movie in the genre. What do you think

Worst-written bait I think I've ever seen

Why they bothered after Batman v.Superman will be forever beyond me.

MAHMAAN!

Truly a mistery

Yeah, it honestly seems like it'd be better to just wait till the end

It will make close to a billion, but this will be considered a disappointment by the studio who expect these movies to be making 1-1.5 billion.

>Unite the League

What the fuck does that even mean? Was the league previously divided?

No because then it would be REunite, idiot.

how is there a league if they were never united?

>germanfag
>local cinema has JL premiere playing in one of the relatively smaller halls

What the fuck? They never do that shit with Marvel or Disney movies in general. I thought I'd be able to watch the movie on the biggest screen but that's just retarded

Congratulations, you're feeling how (((They))) want you to feel

>I'm normie as fuck and no one seems to want to go see it.

Yeah that's why it's tracking at the same opening as Ragnarok, an extremely hyped movie, because nobody wants to see it.

Because money.

>sequel to the utterly reviled BVS released less than two years later

it'll do great. literally every single person who bought a ticket to BVS will willingly line up again to have another hot steamy dump taken directly into their mouth because it's JUSTICE LEAGUE so epic all da heroes together

So guys when do we all blame Whedon and start the shitposting