What do you think of this particular episode of Sonic Boom, Sup Forums?

What do you think of this particular episode of Sonic Boom, Sup Forums?

It's the only episode I've watched. It made me laugh a lot, but it did not make me want to come back.

I marked it to watch it later and it was deleted when I came back so I never did. Too lazy to look it up again.

Isn't it weird that Chris is part of sonic canon now? Ironically for the one piece of Sonic media he hates?

I kind of hate to admit it but damn, he really does look better without the blue arms

Dont tell chris

This
The fact Chris chan was in Sonic is hilarious by itself

Wasn't Chris-chan. Just a general shot at autistic sonic fans in general, which Chris-chan happens to be a part of.

It was a blatant parody of Chris-chan, don't kid yourself.

>B-but they said it wasn't

Because they didn't want to get fucking crucified, learn to read between the lines

it really wasn't
that one scene obviously was, but the ENTIRE episode wasn't
you fucking memelord

>dresses exactly like Chris during his hayday
>blue arms
It was Chris.

What about an episode about Dreamcastzx1 instead?

I thought the painting was mpreg shit from the thumbnail.

>>dresses exactly like Chris during his hayday
hu no?
I mean, Chrischan really have a recognizable shirt.

>Polo
>Same ugly glasses
>Greasy skin with pimps
>Fat
>The same stupid hair
user pls

Well if you ever decide too the shows basically consistent like that. Legitimately hilarious items too

>It was a Misery parody framed around Chrischan

>sonic's arms not being blue reference
>orange soda reference
>overweight, autistic, glasses, polo shirt sonic-obsessed

It was Chris Chan.

Huh

you know, I hadn't really thought about it before because it's a stupid topic, but Sonic really does look better without blue arms

I'm surprised Boom doesn't get mentioned here often. It ended up being a really underrated show. The writing really makes it worthwhile.

This show makes me actually laugh. Not just a "heh" but audible chuckling. I really hope it keeps getting new seasons.

>"Dreamcaster? What a terrible name!"
>Sonic: "I like it."

I really enjoy Boom. Don't know why but a lot of the timing and delivery reminds me of Cromartie.

but it is mentioned often.

I guess I don't browse as much anymore. I can't watch the show in large doses but again the writing really makes it what it is.

Really? Makes is look like he's wearing a chestless singlet