/stg/ - Stranger Things General
Previous thread: Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
twitter.com/strangerwriters/status/925820915862061056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Curly haired El is cute. CUTE!

How can a picture physically hurt me? It's not fair. I want to run my fingers through El's curly hair and unbutton her overalls as she changes into her PJs and we climb into bed, pull the blanket over us, and cuddle. I want to lie awake at night as she sighs softly and nuzzles my neck, my hand embracing her head of silky soft hair pressed deeply into my chest, her eyes closed and legs curled up, listening to the sounds of her breathing and gentle heartbeat mixing with the sound of crickets carried in by the cool summer evening breeze. I want her to know she'll be loved and safe forever.

King reporting in

im bummed that steve got his ass kicked

love you /stg/ Steve Things General
only thing I got going for me tonight

hail to the king baby

Steve's thicc legs

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE RANKINGS:
>God Tier
King Steve
Benny(Diner owner from episode 1)
Bob

>Great Tier
Hopper
Mr Clarke
Dr Owens
Mike
Billy's dad(promotable to God tier depending on how they expand him next year)

>Good Tier
Billy(promotable to Great or God tier depending on how they expand him next year)
Will(promotable to Great or God tier depending how they expand him next year)
Dustin(promotable to Great or God Tier if they turn him into Steve's Chad protege)
Eleven
Mike's mom
The Deputies

>Meh Tier
Lucas
Lucas's family
Mike's dad
Dustin's mom
Brenner
Barb

>Bad Tier
Nancy
Jonathan
Max

>Shit Tier
Joyce
Kali/008/Fecomancer

>Finn, Caleb, Gaten, and Noah all go to school and live normal social lives
>because of this they aren't retarded in interviews or annoying, they are pretty based at times
>Millie was homeschooled and had no friends until Stranger Things
>on BST Millie keeps trying to put out that Brenner and Hopper are extremely similar and that brenner is good in a sense
>Duffer bros keep trying to deflect that in the nicest way without outright calling her a fucking retard
>she absolutely adores episode 7 and thinks it was completely necessary
>wants to spend her free time helping charities and making society a better place
>came up with the idea of Mike and Eleven kissing during the Snow Ball
>She even went as far as to say that the directors don't need to use the kiss in the show, but that it's still necessary for Eleven's character and needs to happen regardless
>worth an estimated $3million
>is claustrophobic
>deaf in one ear
>actually autistic

Mille was too good for this world.

Whoops, forgot my meme tripcode for a second there.

>Season 3 Steve gets /fit/
>Still gets his ass beat because its a running gag

I'm not gay but i want to fuck him

Dare I fucking say it, /ourguy/?

No, Millie is shit. For all the reasons your copypasta pointed out. No one disagrees.

He had it until the plate.

Seriously, who gave them the green light on that? They didn't show up for SIX hours. What the fuck

why does she have a mustache? and why are all indian actors/actresses british? Mindy Kaling cant be the only one without an accent in all of the US, come on now.

Best adult: Hopper
Best teen: Steve
Best kid: Eleven

Try and prove me wrong. You can't.

The Duffers said they'd leave Steve's beautiful face alone from now on, they don't want to repeat too many things for S3.
I was just thinking if Dustin was related to Benny since it's a small town and they have the same last name, maybe his family moved there because Benny had already set up shop.

I want to lick them.

* saves your show *

>Best kid: Eleven
Easy, Dustin

She really doesn't look like she enjoys those things. Can't blame her though, eggos are disgusting.

One thing I'm curious about is the conflict where the Duffers say they don't want to do possession plots, yet the viral agent that infected Will escaping out into the night.

Just uh.... what's gonna go on there if not possession.

Anyway, more concrete theories are Kali losing her crew in some violent altercation and arriving in Hawkins to connect with her sister, and through either accidental, or purposeful abuse of her powers lead to melodrama between people. (Actually maybe the viral agent will infect Kali for most of the season, since even Jane doesn't know her well.)

Joyce and Hop heating up to be a thing in season 4.

Steve as a police officer/officer in training. If my idea of Kali going to Hawkins is true, maybe he has some relationship of her. Because Steve is made to suffer.

Jane learning Max isn't a threat and turning down her 'tism as she integrates into school.

Hopefully they figure the best angle for Mike and Jane is that one annoying couple that's together for all of high school. Just be careful with the insufferable.

The season 1 bullies maybe figuring out who Jane is. But being retarded about it. Hop (and Steve?) scaring the shit out of them could be a funny end to that.

Clarke figuring out something has been going on.

Hints at Brenner's return and more of his history, but nothing concrete until near the end/ the end.

And that's what I've got for season 3.

This is objectively correct.

Millie hates Eggos irl.
And they're actually decent imo.

He looks like pic related from Hell Or High Water

Can we just rename these threads for the sexually confused Sup Forums posters as well a child predators?

I just want to discuss Bob

Those aren't even eggos, lmao.

fuck the mullet fuck and his cheapshots. if he bangs mikes mom i will seriously end my own life

Why is shipping so fun?

here come the pedoposters

How did she get so ugly in one year?

list gets bigger every thread?

Why did they make that wig look so real? At least I'm not good at telling and thought it looked real.

I dunno, just seems silly that an 80's costume wig would look that good.

> tumblr
> "I want a healthy and good homosexual relationship"
> they ship Steve x Billy

What the fuck?

>Clarke figuring out something has been going on.
I want to see this. I want Clarke to have a bigger role this season, he deserves it. He was already introduced to Eleven in the first season so it's kind of a no-brainer.

>Posts a lot of words but virtually nil content

>this much shit taste
You must be gay user.

just watched the whole show over the last week
enjoyable watch, highly derivative but hard to fault it for that when that's exactly what it's going for
would be interested to see what the consensus is on here about stuff. does everyone agree that Nancy is unwatchable trash? not just a bad character but bad acting too. anyone else agree that eleven should have stayed gone after season 1? her plot in season 2 was garbage, and max replaced her just fine as the token girl. eleven also moves the show closer to 'superhero'-esque garbage. anyone else think that winona ryder needs to tone that shit down about 3 notches, and that she looks like an anorexic hiding it?
episode 7 of season 2 was shit, but I was impressed with how well the action scenes in 8 and 9 were handled, made the rest of the season worth it. still weaker than season 1 where there was better group dynamics and we were still discovering the mystery.
honestly the show is at its best when it's just the kids fucking around doing slice of life 80s shit.
loved hopper, steve, dustin, lucas, but most of the characters save Jonathan and Nancy are pretty good.

How do you hate Eggo's? How do you muster the fuck to give about Eggo's either way?

Marked for death since Episode 1.
Still manged to be the best character of the season. Wished they actually kept him alive for Joyce.

Plenty of them ship Mike and Will, too.

fucking bob left the gun when he dipped no wonder he got wrecked

I was actually sad the brain died.

>I just want to discuss Bob
We're waiting...

Bob was fucking great. RIP.

*licc

I hope he does. The Duffers have said they want to explore how unhappy Will's mom is in her marriage too. She has a wine glass in every shot of her.

She's still cute as Eleven in that dress/hair/stage makeup, but I agree with you if we're just talking about Millie as a person.

Her with Billy was a super amusing scene. He's a shithole abuser but damn if that scene was not funny.

fuck

>be a pedo
>put on a trip
Absolute cancer

It's probably because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA

Trips confirm thicc legs.

yeah she confirmed in an in interview last season she doesn't like egos irl

One of the main things I liked about S1 was Nancy and Steve still being together at the end, despite conventions dictating she end up with jonathon. Well, that's out the window now, but at least S2 has Billy's dad who's breaking the abusive father of the bully cliche by only being a dick because his son is a piece of shit who doesn't treat the rest of the family with any respect.

You want theories, that's what I've got. I don't see the big bad threat through line of season 3 based on 2. The viral agent sure. The Mind Flayer wants back in but I don't see how it does that. And what else?

Theories without injecting your own hopes/fanfics.

ofc, just like her ego

Why is Tweek x Craig so cute?

Don't underestimate Millie's autism.

For frozen cheap waffles they're actually pretty OK.

S1: Introduce Mike and Will's family
S2: Introduce Dustin and Lucas' family
S3: Introduce Steve's family

Will Steve's dad be the biggest Chad of all?

Fack is cuter

Eat them 10 times a day for the sake of a tv shoot and you'll hate them soon enough.

How about Hopper getting possessed and pulling a Shining in S3?

>Mind Flayer knows where everybody is at the end of S2 because somebody at that school is still connected

OP: Did Hopper and Joyce bully Bob in high school?

She probably over toasts them. That fucks them straight up into inedible.

I had eggos for breakfast for a very long time when I was a kid and I still don't hate them.
She also got that awesome dessert stack with chocolate and I was jelly as fuck.

But he was barely in season 2, user.

I don't know, but I'm addicted to it.

bob was great. i was happy i never doubted him for a second. you were obviously meant to think he was a lab plant in will's family, in the same way you were meant to think that doc was just another evil government employee.

the only thing that sucked was letting him get all the way to the lobby and then having him die to an offscreen monster they should have all seen coming, and then the rest of them escape when they really shouldn't have been able to.

bob deserved better, but then so did barb. i was glad that they explored the repercussions of barb's death in season 2, it was cold how they handled her in the first one. fucking nancy, that whore.

Go pedo somewhere else

I don't like Millie at all, or any of the boys (literally disgusting). I like El though. At least I'm not a froggoposter. I just like the trip because it says eleven and triggers you

I still want to know more about what happened to Dustin's dad. I think they said they want to explore that more in S3.

Not ST-related, please stop.

They're honestly even fine frozen.

Hopper maybe, Joyce I doubt it.

She didn't. She's still fucking cute and the best daughterfu.

Reddie is cutest.

See I'm not even pedoposting. Millie a shit.

El's cute, Millie's definitely not.

>has the least amount of time
>still owned the best scenes
Based

If anything I think a lot of Nancy x Jon shippers realized how boring that is this season. S2 really makes you sympathize with Steve. I doubt any of that was accidental

>mike told mr clarke eleven was his swedish cousin
>they kiss in plain view of clarke at the snowball

duffer brothers are so fucking lazy that they retconn shit from a year ago

I'm talking about El obviously

I didn't really like what they did with eleven this time around.
I enjoyed her in the first season because of the whole innocent-clueless-girl-that-can-snap-your-neck-and-not-even-know-she-did-something-wrong-because-of-the-clueless-thing-elfen-lief vibe they had going. That's lost now.

Stop replying to me you fucking attention whore
No one wants you here

56 PERCENT

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

>but then so did barb
shes a fat ugly cunt fuck off with this #justiceforbarb twitter reddit shit

It's rural Indiana, they're used to it.

>King Steve
In one season he got
>cucked
>beaten
>made a laughingstock
>ignored by kids

What a "King", lmao.

I want him here but then again I am a nobody so...

;_;

They also changed Mike and Lucas being best friends to Mike and Will

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

>BUT NOW WE MOVE TO FEEL

Based Fack posters

only one i honest was sad over
fuck bob, barb and dart

I bet her ineptly adapting to school will reclaim some of that.

I want some kid in school to be baffled by the four nerd losers being best friends with the two new girls.

Not even Yurtle the Turtle?

Little black pug: Steve
Golden retriever: Billy

>One of the main things I liked about S1 was Nancy and Steve still being together at the end, despite conventions dictating she end up with jonathon

Interesting to note that it seems like Jancy/Jonathon's popularity in general has dropped significantly this season despite them now being canon. Do you think the Duffers intentionally trolled shippers by giving them what they want but making it boring/having Steve be far more likable?

Cute!

To be fair, she did have that blond wig, so there is some ambiguity there.
This I do have a problem with.

There's two types of slash fangirls: the ones who just want to see hot guys making out (which was the original incarnation), and the SJWs ones.

leaked still of steve's death in S3

everyone sad about bob's death but i see no love for mews

They probably just accidentally didn't give Jonathan enough to do while stumbling into accidental gold with Dustin running into him at the Wheeler house.

Hopper might have. Bob says Joyce didn't know his name, so probably not.

She was the least interesting part of this season desu.

Only good scene from the entire miserable season.

thx friend

yurtle's fine
twitter.com/strangerwriters/status/925820915862061056

Did they even change shit? Kids have more than one best friend all the time.

>sexualizing 13 year olds
Fuck off pedo. Millie and Eleven are one in the same and they're too pure for that.