Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZFzB8zzBBs
youtu.be/mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>zack snyder
>in the running for an oscar
what the fuck is this timeline

holy shit, marvel literally btfo

I will be upset if Disaster Artist wins because it clearly has little to do with Sistero as a character.

DC has already won an oscar with suicide squad of all movies

mollys game looks so fucking bad

>jason fuchs
>fuchs
Also never heard of the other movies.

*inhales*

is he related to fred fuchs?
youtube.com/watch?v=lZFzB8zzBBs

They technically have two since Heath got best supporting for TDK.

Studios can't claim the performance of an actor on their own merit. Ledger did a captivating Joker because he was literally suicidal, abusing prescription medication and alcohol all the time. The opportunity to play a nihilistic character couldn't have come at a better time.

>The Room vicariously wins an Oscar

Hope they bring Tommy up on stage, would be absolute kino

Snyder deserves more credit really. He already made the entire WW character in BvS. The origin film simply depicted the events already hinted at in BvS. He also cast the actress, designed the armor and personality.

He should've won for BvS. That was a better film than the usual Oscar bait line-up.

Please let it be so.

>adapted

What is this the retard awards?

mudbound will win

Wonder Woman is going to be up for Best Picture isn't it..

fucking ifc can't handle oscar contenders for their fucking life. death of stalin would pick up an easy win in adapted screenplay IF THEY WOULD JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT THIS YEAR. jesus christ get iannucci an oscar how hard is it?

Dunkirk and BR2049 are more likely. They had better reviews.

>BR2049 - 88% RT
>dunkirk - 92% RT
>WW - 92% RT
why do people act like critics are faithful again?

Considering the wave of sexual allegations, I'm willing to bet WW will get nominated. Dunkirk is a cert.

But I think WW will edge in above BR2049 due to feminist guilt.

>RT
I piss on anyone using that shit site that promotes 6/10 capeshit. That includes even you. On Metacritic BR2049 has a much higher score and Deakins is already guaranteed a nomination.

how can this be possible? the first 2 thirds are great, but the 3rd act takes a complete shit - especially in the screenplay department

im not using it unironically, i was seeing if BR2049 actually managed to clear that obviously inflated score. i was wrong, and I remain without faith

means based on sequels,prequel,remake,book,comic,story,novel etc

The Paralympics are after the regular olympics

Aquaman
>Best Visual Effects
The Batman
>Best Supporting Actor
Shazam
>Best Costume Design

What will happen to Sup Forums if Snyder wins an Oscar? The marvel tears would last to flood Sahara with.

BR '49 has no chance at a nom for best pic

roger deakins will get a nod for cinematography, but that's it

Not gonna lie, I'd be in tears for him if he won an oscar for this. I would *especially* love to see his critics like moviebob react to this. I don't think RT and e-celeb youtubers are ready for this. if you thought the reaction of SS getting an Oscar is bad, they'll fucking lose it!

>'49 has no chance at a nom for best pic
Why not? Ton of people liked it, including critics.

youtu.be/mxrC-DSG3oQ

Anyone has a backup to this video of SS winning? I liked it. Some marvelfats flagged the video.

The Room James Franco Movie gonna win this shit, screencap this fags.

>dat MCUck sitting outside by himself.

Wonder Woman will get this Oscar out of some superficial gesture from the Weinstein and other sex scandals.

>A decent capeshit movie gets an oscar nod

The Oscars scraping the bottom of the barrel seems to be the real issue here, desu

wtf is this
oscar nominations arent out

It clearly says frontrunners.

What I want to know is, who says these are frontrunners?

Yeah that's funny, but only womyn and cucks pretend to like the flick more than MoS or BvS.

Agreed, he should’ve won one for watchmen

True. MoS is a much more inspiring origin film. Still Snyder winning would be the ultimate fuck you to fat nu-male bloggers who smear him daily.

Oscars Predictors are always wrong so stop putting so much weight on it.

isn't Call Me By Your Name
about Man-Boy-Love Pedophilia?

Glorious!

They're also about fucking white males. And one is Sci-Fi.

Pun intended?

>worst DC movie wins more oscars than all MCU
>second worst DC movie about to do the same again
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

why don't people understand how rt rating works again?

remember nightcrawler?

DC isn't a studio, you fucking retard.

They should have credited Tommy as writer for Disaster Artist for shits and giggles so that in caae he wins he actually gets an Oscar. Imagine how fucking crazy that would be.

Technically they have a bunch, Burton won some and Donner too. Raimi did win something too though, it was a different time

its not about a meter, its about critics

but in reality people just buy it at face value and wont look beyond. its still baffeling though how a movie like wonder woman (or most capeshit) gets that much of a high percentage of praise

I don't care, seeing Tommy Wiseau at the Oscars is all I care about.

Sexual allegations might even work for WW favour if the.academy wants to do some damage control.

>Jason Fuchs

Do you fucking dumbass normies actually think Oscars/Emmys mean something? It's jews patting eachother on the back, nothing more.

>timeline
Might wanna discuss it with your pals on reddit okay buddy?

It's gonna get snubbed for the usual soulless oscar bait shit that gets forgotten the very next year

Of course people think Oscars mean something. Big awards have been hammered to peoples minds for so long that a lot think they are given for merit and not politics.

actual ratings on rottentomatoes (not the mememeter):
>BR2049 8.2/10
>Dunkirk 8.6
>WW 7.5
WW clearly has the worst opinion among critics of the three. moreover the ranking difference is this small only because that's always what happens when you average out a hundred of individual ratings

>WONDER WOMAN
>BEST ANYTHING

L M A O

There was a post on Sup Forums way before Wonder Woman ever came out that said it would get an oscar, and that the reviews would be great no matter how the movie turned out. Its another jew push. The movie isnt bad, but it sure as fucking hell isnt THAT good either, its perfectly mediocre.

the disaster artist and wonder woman is a win win situation

It's the best at triggering shills like you
>mfw it actually wins
Oh boy

Soon Marvel will be quipping so hard hoping to get a nom in the "Comedy or Musical" category.

It's going to be a blast. Can't fucking wait for Oscar night and mouseshills on extreme damage control again. Maybe they'll pay for more Razzie nominations like last time.

Wonder Woman is Jew propaganda, from the casting to the WW1 setting. Wouldn't surprise me if they gave that fucking trash a nom!!!FACT!!!

How can you simultaneously pretend Disney has this huge influence to rig all sorts of reviewers and award shows, yet they somehow have zero influence at the academy awards?

Dcucks can't be this desperate, right?

Beautiful man

DC have at least 4

>It's jews patting eachother on the back,

And Marvel is full of Jews. Still no Oscars

Trump has already defeated the Oscars user, the entire academy means nothing now that he's president.

cuck please

wow marvelshits sure are racist!

>Jew Propagnada
>ww1

The kikes never miss a chance to remind us of the 6 gorillian so that kinda goes against your claim.

It's political...wonder woman is directed by a woman.

>James Ivory
Mandela Effect. He died 10+ years ago

>People STILL believe that exploitative marketing bullshit
Yeah his acting was epic because he was a tortured method actor with a wicked sense of humour