Is film reviewing the most reddit thing ever?

Is film reviewing the most reddit thing ever?

No, Reddit is.

no, judging by frequency it's fucking your mom

SEETHING

Yes. All these elitist channels who make hipster-esque videos with 80's vaporwave aesthetics think they know everything about what makes a movie good, yet only cite mainstream movies like Raiders of The Lost Ark over and over, and then whenever they try to make their own movie, it fails fucking miserably, and they go back to trying to stifle money out of idiots on Reddit because they act like they're really smart about movies. All YouTube movie reviewers are fucking garbage, especially Chris Stuckmann. That Film Buff's Bucket List might be the worst book ever published. It's downright disgusting.

what the fuck man

Pussy

how much does one dignity go for these days?

If you're not making your own youtube review channel then are you even really a man?

Wut
No, film reviewing can be great.
However, the best kind of film reviewing is, unfortunately, fairly rare on YouTube and similar places, from what I can tell.
I'm referring to serious, in-depth film reviewing that breaks films down shot by shot analyzing the cinematic technique which creates the film's effects, analyzing the acting, and so on.
Most YouTube reviewers don't seem to go into such depth.
That said, the vast majority of people on Sup Forums don't either. I almost never see any in-depth film discussion here, any talk of shots or framing or editing. It's mostly drooling over waifus and light, surface-level analysis.
Which, of course, is unsurprising. Serious analysis takes time and intelligence.

Nah. I love his analysis, especially the Jackie Chan and Chuck Jones one. But he's a jobber . Also, some movie analysis seems to trying to be him.

(((Zhou)))

I really hope that Mark and Jonah return to making EFAP and stop with the model planes.

This. They were so good before that. Jonah ruined EFAP tbqh

Waaaaaah he likes ebul feminists he must be a cuck women are nasty and mean

insightful

and I did exactly that kek

he never posts anything anymore anyway

Is Mark gay?

I don't know who Mark is but it's a pretty gay-ass name

that channel isn't even film reviews

Jackie video is the only good video he ever made.