Arrow

Dunno whether to put it in Sup Forums or not, but I just gotta say, this broad actually HAS to be sucking the cum out of someone's dick at this point. She's essentially the star of the show now.

Has she done panty scenes in the show yet?

I wish she'd suck my dick desu

Unironically quit the show because of her

After the last episode I'm thinking the same thing user, it really has turned from arrow to felicity. She even has a big bad for the season and the black outfit with the blonde hair, she will be the tech canary next season.

She's the Tumblr-crowd identification character.
See the history of Supernatural for what happens to CW characters that Tumblr doesn't like.

So riddle me this user, how do we turn tumblr against her.

I watch Supernatural since season 1, but avoided tumblr like the plague.
What do you mean? Who did they kill because of them? pls tell me it wasnt bobby.,

Bring up how she confirmed to hetero-normative standards by getting together with a rich straight white male and how she was ableist for getting that spine chip so she could walk because she thought her life was ruined.

Jo and Ellen my dude

Tumblr has no power over Supernatural now. They killed off Charlie Bradbury like 3 seasons ago who was pretty much the Tumblr-crowd identification character as well.

And I honestly don't think that Tumblr has any power over felicity as well. It's more twitter if anything. And even still, it honestly seems like the writers themselves are completely fans of Felicity. There's a reason why they wrote out Earth-1 Laurel from the show, and that's because she's the biggest threat to the ship.

And even sinking ratings won't stop them. The writers are legitimately willing to take down everything for the sake of their ship. How pathetic.

I don't know. They are doing the same shit on Flash with Iris to the point when she outright stated in the shaow that Barry is not the Flash, THEY are the Flash (Barry and Iris).

We should get on that then user time to be the hero Sup Forums and arrow deserves.

Sad!
(Dropped the Flash last season btw...too many speedsters and too much negro-flash screentime for my tastes)

So far current season look better than the hit we had before, but not that much.

He left user realised that he did nothing in the show and no one missed him in a full episode. We are just left with iris I'm more flash than you Barry you ran away and left me west.

Fuck it. S6 soured on me from the first episode when literally nothing important happened after the finale. I will just follow Legends from now on.

I knew she was going to be the show's downfall, dropped it after season 3.

Given that the last episode was the worst case of Felicity taking over the show we've had for a while and they ended it with a Deathstroke cliffhanger, I can believe this. It's as if they knew people would drop the show if they didn't dangle promises of Slade next episode.

I dropped Arrow when she used her first ability to walk again to walk out on Oliver. I was like "This is stupid fucking unnecessary drama" and dropped.

Reminder that she browses Sup Forums.

Proofs

She came here attention whoring with her boyfriend and everyone was lewd to her.

She's both unattractive AND the fucking show destroyer.

Tumblr has no power

No no proofs then. Ok

it's true it was her boyfriend
people said she was probably sucking off amell and she got all booty blasted cause it's true

I don't know what about amell but she is definitely blowing some one at the cow because she is a terrible character

nah I genuinely think she's being held up by her sycophantic fanbase
if she was blowing a producer we probably would've seen it like we did with Cassidy

Probably user you have to wonder what kind of people like her as a character or a self insert, she is just a horrible personality.

Like most women and female actresses, she is untalented

Same.