What movies do girls watch?

What movies do girls watch?

whatever is popular in the moment so they can take a picture of themselves watching it and snap it on their twittergram or whatever so everyone can see how they're with it

Romcoms and anything that tv says they should watch.

black panther

My wife watches a lot of historical romance dramas. 19th century English shit. Her taste in fiction is pretty trash.

literally nothing.

they just sit there and play with their hair while fucking with their phone.

>Girls
>Watching movies
Females lack the mental capacity for thought required to enjoy a proper cinema going experience. Their tiny insect-like brains cannot truly process the themes and emotions presented to them by film. They merely stare at the screen, eyes glazed over, their thoughts on makeup, bitching, and other frivolities. They pretend to like film, when it suits them, but the truth is that they cannot understand film. The female specimen is simply too vapid a creature to empathize with anything outside herself, including fictional stories (whether they be film or otherwise). Occasionally, you will encounter a girl who will pretend to like films in order to get closer to you. Do not listen to her female drivel. She is a succubus who only wishes to do you harm. Beat her if you must. Do not ever give in to her feminine advances. One day, men will enslave all women and the world will restored unto its proper order. Until then, stay vigilant and avoid all roasties.

Game of Thrones and Stranger Things or whatever else is on the top of Netflix or HBO

>he says this
>then he goes off to make ten more waifu threads rather than contributing any serious film analysis to this board

What are those?

I'm sorry, BANE? and Raimiposting are some of the finest works of art produced by humanity and certainly weren't invented by women.

>serious film analysis
>Sup Forums
I'm sorry, did you forget where you were?

Horror/Terror.
I don't know why but bitches love gore stuff.

the notebook

women are the worst fuckin thing

what the heck did she put on that funnel cake?

movies about lying and manipulating men

Shit ones

For what? Having fun? I bet you did way cringier shit when you were their age. Grow up, loser.

What does her son watch?

The FUCK should I know??

the notebook
a beautiful mind
50 shades of grey
harry potter

I was a prestigious guild leader in WoW during high school

I progressed through raids you could only dream of running

top DPS of my class in my entire realm

and u?

Mean girls

Master and Commander

my gf did this with BR2049

I hope you struck her after she did this.

BRAAAAAPP2049

>brap
>brap
>brap
>brap
etc.

I ended the night telling her to shut the fuck up.

Fair enough but Shariah dictates that some form of corporal punishment should've been applied.

This. Something about this this thicc korean sandwich making girl I'm fucking likes horror movies.

Man I would love to put my dick in there.

who is this fluid druid?

Marvelshit and High School Musical.

I hate my life.

BR2049 was "the worst movie" my gf has ever seen. While The Avengers is the best movie ever created.

self insert romantic comedies mostly

based notebook poster

Jesus stop posting this you dumb cuck.

are gyms literally just places for chads and whores to show off in front of each other and hook up?

No. It occasionally has fat people like me in them trying to get /fit/.

Can you ugly permavirgin weirdos go back to your containment board?

>ugly permavirgin weirdos

That's the whole site, or it was before you redditor normie losers ruined everything.

Stop projecting /r9k/cuck. Gross ugly deformed freak.

How do I get a gf like this???

movies are white noise while they watch their phone.

Repeatedly.

Women don't watch films they're too long and they fall asleep.

Fuck ........my wife loves that fucking scotch rapefic time travel thing.

And Gilmore girls

and HIMYMother

Gilmore girls is the fucking worst

dont be not black

i sincerely hope she got banned from that gym, because that's the wrong fucking way to use that machine and she's putting weight where she should stand, slowly braking the machine for others

Movies about BBC

>she's putting weight where she should stand, slowly braking the machine for others
I sincerely hope you read a book once a year

autism

>cut before you reveal the butterface

nigga, shes clearly built for doggystyle so it doesnt matter