Ridley Scott/ Kevin Spacey All the money in the world

>apparently Spacey has given the best performance of his life playing billionaire Getty who refused to pay his nephews ransom

>Sony suspended Kevin's oscar campaign

JUST

youtu.be/6x62O8A8qHw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthazar_Getty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well at least he doesn't look like himself in the movie.

Lets be clear
This man RAPED A CHILD
Thats fucking insanely bad for anyone, sony would loose alot of money and credit to their name if they showed any sign of support for spacey

>groping and flashing your dick is the same as forcing somebody down and fucking them

At least no one can blame Ridley for the movie flopping.

>watching 60's era movie trailer
>Time of the Season starts playing

I'm still going to watch it in the cinema. Not really bothered about the Kevin Spacey stuff

That's a shame. This looks pretty decent actually.

now there's another accuser who claims Spacey literally tried to forcibly ass-fuck him

Yet people keep paying money to go see paedophiles act n films

>Lets be clear
back to twitter

Is this going to be Ridley's comeback?

and i claim that you are a tremendous faggot

Would you pay?

Why didn't they cast Balthazar getty who is an actor and the son of the ferry who was kidnapped?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthazar_Getty

Oh wait he can't act for shit that's why lol

>m.
kys

nobodys saying spacey isnt a good actor. now the debate is whether a sexual predator should receive acclaim for his art. polanski all over

trailer looked like shit. scott is literally senile. spacey hasnt had a good role in 18 years. fuck him and fuck the scandal. he can just keep "directing' that faggy little theater of his

you guys if someone told you "this guy did this" you should atleast look 4 proof before thinking its real

thanks 4 listen

He got JUSTed several years after the kidnapping.

its an open secret that he preys on young boys. I think it's possible he was involved in some fucked up shit with jeffrey epstein, possibly there's a pedo island in the caribbean

>14 year old
>child
>literally abandoned in a grown ups party
>people are drunk
>you decide to enter a bedroom of the host

Yesterday I was watching Se7en with my girl and came to a conclusion that if she decided to accuse me of "sexual assault" in like 20 years I would have absolutely no grounds for defence. Did I touch her? Doubt I would remember then but I'd assume so, yes. Was I drunk? Same thing. Can I say exactly how the evening went? No fucking way, I already forgot most of it.

Spacey's career gets ruined because someone "remembered" something that you literally cannot get out, defend, from. It's just that you don't keep a constant library of proof that you are NOT doing stuff.

>Oh yes, 27th of May, 1986. I was sitting on a chair with a calendar to my right, a clock to my left and exactly at 17:37 I have N O T performed any sort of illegal or even immoral action, as I have not for the whole day. To prove that I took a video recording of me, sitting on a chair, writing in my dairy. Here it is your honor. I've got 508080 more 1 hour video recordings of me NOT doing anything wrong stashed under my bed, if you need them.

Yep.

It was his grandson who was kidnapped.