Ozark

Who else watching this? Seems pretty decent to me.

Is the new season out or the first one?

Shit breaking bad clone. Worse than chance, which was also a shit breaking bad clone.

Is it any good? I have nothing to watch

I'm liking it.

It's an enjoyable watch.

Don't listen to the naysayers.

The start is good but it just drags on and on after that. It's okay if you have nothing else to watch.

Good stuff, left me wanting more. Probably Bateman's finest work, whatever that means

Why does the daughter look the way she does?

I watched the first episode but it wasn't for me.

Can I fap to this show?

This. Loses its way about 2/3 into the season. Some of the shit is stupid (drug dealing water ministry)

Otherwise good and the daughter is fuckable

Skip that show,the characters suck,drags hard and the ends fucking blows and has absolutely no pay off whatsoever

All the dialogue feels forced and unnatural, but the plot is interesting enough. The flashback episode was shit and ruined the pacing though.

Fuck yes

It's pretty bad and cheesy. The main character is a cuck and is literally watching a video of an old man fucking his disgusting wife in the opening scene. All the male characters in this how are either stupid as fuck or mega-autismos like the son while the females are vile, repulsive people that fuck up everything around them but are somehow supposed to be sympathetic.

Wy the fuck they had the need to put a interracial homossexual fbi couple in this?

Lots of potential. Kept fantasising about the mother and daughter being forced to work at the strip club.

I just watched the trailer.
Is this Breaking Bad but instead of producing meth he launders money?

That and the family finds out what he's doing two episodes in (the wife knew from the beginning). They even help out on his wacky laundering escapades. Also he's just a slightly scummy family man who made a shit decision rather than a complete villain like Walt.

could do without the rapey fag blowjob but other than it it's a 7.5/10

Killing the mexican guy over the hillbillies was a mistake. The hillbillies have no charisma and are dry as fuck villains.

If you like trannies and aliens, yeah

Yeah, same to me, like how they write the story with a surprise ending.

it's a good show and literally nothing like breaking bad.

>CAUSE THEY R GUD PEOPWE AMD IS THEIR TURN U FCKIN BIGOT REEEEE

It's alright. Its not a good show and it's not a bad show. You'll probably forget about it after a week. Also some of the roles are horribly miscast. Jason Bateman doesn't fit his role at all nor does the FBI guy.