Perfect Endings

>That hard cut to black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u61F_qvdid0
youtube.com/watch?v=gwbSRuCD0xo
youtube.com/watch?v=1vDZsABHUbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NOadx4ZICaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yes goy texas is a backwards place full of cannibalism and murder unlike the based cities

shhh let the city folk think we're dumb and dangerous, it keeps them away

>that hard cut to BLACKED

>shhh let the city folk think we're dumb and dangerous, it keeps them away

Full of Mexicans now.

Austin is 25% white.

What about sodomy?

>TCM is now Jew propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=u61F_qvdid0

maybe not, but it's definitely filled with retards.

That one's pretty great. I also like the end of Dawn of the Dead '78.

>Peter: "How much fuel do we have left?"
>Fran: "Not much."
>Peter: "...alright."

the entire movie is worth it for the ending

The ending to Bedazzled is one of my favorite ones. Unfortunately can't seem to find a clip of it, but it just so serene and sweet

Stroszek

He could've easily got to her when she was jumping into the truck

What happens to the truck driver? He just chucks that wrench at Leatherface, and then takes off running.

Is this the GOAT ending shot?

So was he flailing around in anger or was he just all worked up and excited?

Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
The Great Silence
Au Hasard Balthazar/Mouchette/The Devil, Probably

>Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads.

Best ending and best sequel teaser ever

you forgot the part where he accidentally cut off a bit of his leg when he fell down during the chase as a result of the nigger truck driver threw a wrench at him

>Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown.

"...and then I woke up."

/thread

>But at that moment I felt such warmth

>I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
>Neo hangs up the phone
>the camera zooms out on the city and neo soars into the sky
>Bombtrack by Rage Against The Machine

The ending was not convincing, it was pretty badly choreographed

Literally finished watching this 10 min ago

Pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=gwbSRuCD0xo

Did you watch this because of the asian movie rec thread? Cause if you did that was totally me

looks like he's jumping from a bridge on a hoverboard

c'est pas la chute, c'est l'atterrisage

youtube.com/watch?v=1vDZsABHUbQ

Yeah,was about to watch once we were warriors but saw that thread and got interested

Nice. It was pretty kino in my opinion.

Say what you will about the god-awful sequels, but the first one was aces.

Fucking white males!

>texas
>city
>implying Texas isn't a big enough state that familes don't live in literal bumfuck nowhere and are weird as shit
Texan here. You're retarded.

>He walks around with a limp in Texas 3D because of this
That movie gets too much shit.

Top Ten no doubt. No one can really explain why either, but it's nearly universally agreed that the morning glow paired with the "dance" is pure perfection. Is he frustrated? Is he celebrating? Doesn't matter, it's fucking based

was that saw running or did they add the sound in post? because that shit looked dangerous

The entire last few minutes of this has me going everytime.

>cover of 'Everytime You Go Away' intensifies

they don't make movies like this anymore :(

this one fucked me up

The reveal that the luggage trunk John Candy was always hauling around had the chopped up corpse of his wife in it was kind of fucked up.

Spooky

'Deliverance' was set in Georgia, dumbass.

Can Sup Forumsestinians enjoy anything? You guys remind of those SJWs that are now having a hissyfit about old "sexist" and "transphobic" movies.

>Bombtrack

Prince of Darkness is severely underrated.

That's not real though. It's just a fan theory.

Texas much be dumb and backwards if it thinks people can't watch a movie and know it's fake. Do you people watch John Woo movies and go
>yes, good goy, believe Hong Kong full of massive shootouts

disappointed the fuck out of me to go to Hong Kong and not get shot by an unnamed goon in a tea shop desu

Robocop

the real version

>Movie is called The Borderlands
>Art has an abstract tower
I was upset when it wasn't an adaptation of The House On The Borderlands.

>the real version
???

They had her at home, all tied up at the dinner table. Bloody, blonde, her nipples poking through her blue tank top, her tight denim trousers all muddy and ripped. Such a pity she scaped.

COME OWYN

>Rage starts playing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1987)

>that tension
>that reveal
>that silence over the end credits

that's 78, not 87, fucked up there

he probably means "not the remake"

Came here to post this

I forgot the remake even existed.

Great ending, no need for any sequels so thank god they decided to quit while they were ahead

I saw that movie when it came out in theatres and completely forgot about that ending. Watched it again recently for Halloween and couldn't stop laughing at that ending

>"I present this in the hope that our great nations may learn to live in peace."
>Silly music starts playing
I love this ending.

the bluray of this movie looks like shit for some shit

This movie was legitimately unsettling. Good stuff

Nice. I was going to say part 2.
>There's only one man that can help me!

yeah really
that broke my immersion of the movie
serial killers outright killing a chick is ok but rape is a big no-no

the hard cut from the subway to this scene. idgaf i happily tear up in front of people

thats also my way of viewing this film

that family was never going to rape her. All they wanted is meat to sell it in the gas station bbq, and some action for poor granpa.
I would screw the hell out of her before slowly cooking her ribs on the bbq, but this is just me.

that's what I'm implying
no one would pass up such a hot piece of ass IRL
they could've easily killed her after raping her
but if they filmed an attempted rape it would've made the movie more controversial than it already is despite being less gory compared to other slasher flicks

One of the most depressing endings ever filmed, all of his new friends gone and he knows he's totally fucked no matter what he does.

Rewatched this a couple times this year, it really does work great as its own standalone film and would probably be better remembered today if that were the case.

I actually like the fact that they don't have any rape intentions. They are all retarded, fucked up at best, slaughterers.
It gives the whole thing a much more deranged atmosphere. Marilyn Burns is such a hotty, we all want to ram her holes, but leather face just chases her for her meat. Love how he hangs the other chick on the butcher's hook. Just meat.
That movie is gold from the opening shots with the squeeky noises to the last shot with fat boi dancing with the chainsaw at down.

I don't get it.

John Carpenter really knew how to make some excellent endings, I always liked how he kept a little bit of ambiguity going until the end (President's original message not shown at all, Michael Myers disappearing, MacReady and Childs sitting together uncertain if Childs is the Thing, etc).

Say what you will about the sequels but the endings always had a great middle finger rammed right up the anus to someone. 3,4,and 5 were all particularly great in that regard. RIP Donnie Wahlberg, Jeff and detective Strohm

Say what you want about Rob Zombie, but the ending to Devils Rejects was pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOadx4ZICaQ

I appreciate what it did for the genre but this movie is a piece of shit

I read an Amazon review of this movie where someone said it has the worst ending ever because ge just swings the chainsaw around, and that the cut to black made them think the movie was unfinished

It really is beautiful and I don't use this word often, but haunting in such a bizarre way. Still gives me chills every time I watch it

>Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home

The ending always gets to me

No one knows, and that's why its so great