More accusations appearing

>more accusations appearing
just kill the guy already, its all over for him

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me
youtube.com/watch?v=3onL4gA7Aq0
buzzfeed.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

United Nations resolution soon

WTF WHY IS THE UN CONDEMNING HIM ?!!

He went after Richard Dreyfuss's son.

buzzfeed.com/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me

How much power did Spacey have that he could do that to the kid of someone who is also powerful in Hollywood?

>After a few minutes, he put his hand on my thigh. Finally (finally, finally) I became suspicious. It took that long because it just never occurred to me that Kevin would be interested in me in the first place...

>I didn’t want the play to be threatened. This job really mattered to my dad, and Kevin was his boss. And besides, I thought, He isn’t really doing anything wrong...

>And then he did. Over the course of about 20 seconds, centimeter by centimeter, Kevin crawled his hand from my thigh over toward my crotch. My mind went blank.... I gave the most meager shake of my head that I could manage. I was trying to warn him without alerting my dad

He raped Emma Watson

Only joking, hes a fag.

W E W
E
W

JUST

We're gonna need a bigger courtroom.

He may have gone too far in a few places.

>its all over for him
he can still move to Sweden, where everyone is a gay child molester like himself

They don't tolerate the white people doing it

>creepy older guy fondles your cockles
>instead of punching him, shoving him away, tell him to gtfo or something your mind goes blank like in some goddamn hentai
I'm surprised all his "victims" didn't develop heart-shaped pupils too.
What happened to men being men?

>B-B-B-BUT HE WAS POWERFUL!
>B-B-BUT MUH CAREER
So you're saying you value your career over your butt and dignity?
Some character you have.

Spacey still needs the rope though, degenerates are just as bad.

I'm finally satisfied as to why a man would turn down prime Mena Suvari

youtube.com/watch?v=3onL4gA7Aq0

Kek, I don’t think you would react very well to being sexually molested user. People do in fact “freeze up” against their will when being raped.

>ooh yeah, I just remembered, Kevin molested me when I was a kid
Sorry but I’m still having trouble believing. Why should I believe Kevin is supposedly a pedophile?

She was so incredibly hot.

>so pleb you watched Tropic Thunder more than twice
Literally deserved it

he can gain a few pounds and play Harvey Weinstein in the inevitable biopic

produced by Weinstein

tropic thunder is kino you cretin

h-h-how do y-y-you know that?

>guy flirts with you
>you do nothing to stop him
>BUT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!
Is this normal in foreign countries?

Can I molest you user? Come over and we can have non consensual relations. I’ll tickle you until you submit

>accusations
no actual proof.

>all the sexual predators blacklisted by hollywood make their own hollywood and only star themselves

would like this timeline

>A lot of people have warned me this could hurt my career because it will make me look like I’m “jumping on the bandwagon.”
they really are sweating bullets arent they

>white
>not muslim
>accepted in sweden
yeah right.

they'd probably have to make this literal pedowood in russia or something but I can see putin allowing it and also there's a guaranteed supply of little boys and girls there

If that would turn out to be worst Spacey has done then that's not anything to be hisslefissed about

>Sup Forums makes impotent remarks about gassing all the evil degenerates
>when Sup Forums is responsible for creating them

>tfw a guy called Tony Montana acused him of assault

Even looks a bit like Uncle Ben Parker.

I don't understand one thing - why the fuck Wanstein won't tell how a of those prostitutes who went public with it sucked his cock and what exactley he did for them after. It's not like he raped them (legaly) and it's not like he directley paid them cash. So just say something like "Whatshername sucked muh dick and then i fucked her and for that i landed her a role in a moviename".

Statements from all Spacey's victims, your Honor.

I'm pretty sure that's not the worst he's done, just the fact that he was going after the kid of a well known and respected hollywood figure goes to show how drunk on his own power he was.

>actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18
Am I supposed to feel bad for an adult male being too beta to turn down the advances of another adult male?

>People do in fact “freeze up” against their will when being raped.
But only when tens of thousands of dollars are involved and they're consumed by greed.

thora > mena

>thinking he can diddle Richie Threefoot's kid
ts ts ts

this whole ordeal made me finally start with house of cards
does he keep talking all cryptic for the entire fucking series? it's stupid and annoys the hell out of me

I was groped by an older woman recently, I just smacked that bitch away

Now i understand how he played psychos so well. Too soon? Too real?

Proof

they found Kevin's dna in Corey Feldman's butthole

Let's arrest him

Spacey did nothing wrong.

>buzzfeed.com/