Dude I watched the IMDB Top 250 and saw some shit

>Dude I watched the IMDB Top 250 and saw some shit

joe rogan is such a meathead

And yet he makes millions in a job which is part of his favourite hobby and by talking to friends for a couple hours. Really makes me think

uuh space beans ships time to die

why does every thread have some little fag defending him by claiming he's successful?
Success doesn't mean he's a not brickheaded weedman

I don't understand people who watch Rogan. He's boring as shit and clearly overcompensating for his lack of education.

Sometimes he invites legitimately intelligent people, but instead of listening to them speak, he constantly talks over them, as if to say "see I'm totally not a dumb uneducated meathead hack comedian." It's like he's really insecure about his intelligence so he has to make conversation with these people.

Like shut the fuck up joe, nobody cares about your shitty opinion on the subject you got from some jew you know.

If that's what he is then being a brickheaded weedman seems to be bretty gud.

I don't think Joe is smart but he's charismatic as fuck. Contrary to what you might think, it takes a LOT of charm and skill to carry conversations for over three hours with someone, multiple times a week. The majority of comedy podcasts are just comedians circle-jerking each other and acting obnoxious, whereas Joe brings on routinely fascinating guests, many of which are very ambitious people who often shed a lot of good advice when it comes to personal drive and finding your way in this world. It's one of the most positive podcasts out there.

>kettlebells

>he doesn't use kettlebells

i'd rather live in complete squalor than be an insecure homo with undercooked eggs for breakfast

So does Kim Kardashian, but she's a soulless dumncunt. What's your point?

welcome to snap city

Hes far from being a meathead. I talked to way dumber people doing jobs that would actually require some brains.

Then you're an idiot.

and you have no principles

Honestly better than having idiotic principles.

>fame is the only thing that matters
>if you don't agree you have idiotic principles
fame is literally all you gave going for you, Joe

If you think Joe Rogan is dumb you probably haven't met any actually dumb people in your life.

He's not an intellectual by any stretch of the imagination, but he's clearly not dumb.

>wife
>kids
>money
>friends
>health
Yeah, all he has is fame.

Witless shitposts are all you have going for you. What a loser.