youtube.com/watch?v=BPD3zI_Jvsw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuwbcMRmB4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw

ASMR is for loser virgins

that's why the link is provided for you user

ha ha oh snap my man nice haha BASED

oh dear. oh man this like your grandma using some cool youth slang that actually means something gross. Does harpers or whoever not take 5 minutes to see that asmr is just fetish faggots

I never got the appeal of that shit.
It's honestly embarrassing just listening to it.

>ASMR
stop with this dumb shit already

She must have a great career ahead of her. I can't wait for her to be Tom Cruise's love interest in *insert movie here*.

Then don't listen to it?

I really wish I had a girlfriend who would whisper in my ear. I will die a virgin though. This is the best I can get.

>ASMR
aka how to spot a virgin

pervert

Not everyone can be a Chad like you.

never listened to ASMR before but it's really kino

>tfw no euro mommy asmr gf

>this entry level trash by "celebrities"

I already listened to ASMR when i thought i was the only person alive experiencing it.

THOTs need not apply. Cranial nerve babbys first ASMR BEGONE!

Brainlet here, what is ASMR exactly ?

People actually listen to that shit?
I thought it was just for the guys who like to fap to faces.

Its a tingly sensation in your head and/or spine triggered by soft sounds or speaking.

It launched an entire industry of cosplaying whores whispering sweet nothings into the same shitty 3D mics while the real sound artists got voted out.

Unironically this.
>Oh, I’ve never heard a woman’s voice before! Stimulating!!

Remember, the asmr sluts came after it got big. Like always whores ruin everything.

wew she's reading the baseline poem

Why was this made?

>ha ha oh snap my man nice haha BASED

You people are so dense it hurts.

Fun fact. The biggest audience are actually women, its such a tight circle that often all leading asmr youtubers are populating the comment section of new videos.

The market is also highly diversified. Even sluts do the occasional sound only video.

And then you have the kissing and licking mics videos which mark the entire commmunity as pervs, sadly.

I do have a GF and occasionally listen to ASMR to fall asleep t.b.h. f.a.m.

>go to get your hair cut
>the stylist quietly chats with you as she cuts
>her hands rubbing through your hair
>her chest pressing against your back and neck
>you get this pleasant, warm, tingly sensation in your head

Thats what ASMR is. That euphoria sensation you feel that's triggered by that close attention. ASMR videos are specifically designed to replicate that trigger.

Is there an ASMR opposite where she screams at me?

i hate asmr like this. its too professional and they get it wrong

Bob Ross

KINO ASMR COMING THROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=OuwbcMRmB4I

americans are very stupid. why are females cutting male hair dude?

Thanks lads

>A warm, sedentary tingling feeling that you get on your head with certian stimuli,
> a style of video making associated with relaxation and calmness, not always intentional Bob ross the painter is the og of asmr
>waifuism in a pure and unadulterated form where attractive women pretend to pay attention to you, be intimate and care for you.

All of this and more