Justice League is gonna be a Tr4nk level disaster. You've seen the clips, the rehoots are so obvious

Justice League is gonna be a Tr4nk level disaster. You've seen the clips, the rehoots are so obvious.

Not even normies will like it and it won't get good reviews because the media hates Joss Whedon now.

I am not even memeing but I have watched the SDCC trailer over 30 since yesterday and am hyped as fuck to watch this

LEETTTTSSSS FUCCKKINNGG GOOOOO

stop watching capeshit

Get lost virgin
Here is me and my homie watching the JL trailer before we slam some beers and fuck some bitches
Enjoy your babie Marvel shit

I'm with you. I'm more excited for this than any blockbuster in a long time.

Seeing how JUST and miserable batfleck is kills my will to see the movie

>JUST and miserable
but that's how Batman's supposed to be, he's gone method.

Holy shit how does his robot parts look so bad?

Robocop and the terminator came out in the 80s

kind of fits his character tbqh familiy

>dcucks spend years trying to turn normies against whedon
>normies turn against whendon just in time for JL

hahahahahahahaha

But bats isn’t fat

It'll make enough money to break even, and then some. That's all the studio cares about. Like it or not, that's what's gonna happen.

cgi gets better but filmmaking gets worse

This looks worse than a very shitty year 17 year old video game. WTF?

Welcome to modern capeshit. Enjoy your stay.

Imagine being over the age of 12 and unironically paying to watch this opening weekend

why is the lightning in marvel movies always so fucking bad

I do not think it's going to be tranked. with trank I got the impression he went rogue while filming where JL was shot cleanly and according to the approved script. Reshoots are a normal part of every blockbuster. Most of the bad press was made by click hungry faggots that had scoops from a guy who knew a guy who got his tweet liked 2 years ago by some guy

>Reshoots are a normal part of every blockbuster

lol watch the meeting Aquaman clip. You can literally tell the movie turns into reshoots. the visuals turn worse, Affleck looks like shit and every time somebody quips.

But the CGI looks terrible

i meant we're capable of making better CGI now than ever, but filmmaking just gets worse and lazier. Most filmmakers making giant action films aren't good action directors and just "fix everything in post". Not everyone can be James Cameron..

That's because you only ever notice bad CGI. The good stuff you just think is real. Mad max fury road is a good example of that.

I definitely think that the 'fix it in post' mentality has taken over the big studios. You can see it with the new Thor movie. Hela breaks Thor's hammer in an alleyway in the trailers but in the movie that scene has been changed completely and now it's in Norway because they setting didn't feel emotional enough before.

I guarantee that the big Marvel movies get run through so many focus groups that each change something small about the movie until the finished product emerges. You get 'safe' movies from this process but it really kills the soul of the movies.

why is negropanther running like its naruto season finale?

God, how do DCfags even defend the look of a main character.
the cg is so bad
>inb4 marvel test reels and spiderman

I don't care if it's good or bad as long as it's not boring.

Which are Snyder?
Which are Whedon?