Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHlqmwI-Bd0v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Piandao stronger than Kya?

General Bumi and Jet should switch places

wheres jinora tho

Korra's Avatar State has never won a single fight in the series.

Kaiju Unalaq > fully realized non-Korra Avatars > Ozai > Iroh > the old White Lotus members > the gimmick benders > rest. The daytime blood benders can probably best Ozai because bloodbending is hax, but in terms of raw skill/potency with their respective art I don't see them above the White Lotus and Pakku may be able to ignore them.

Why is Tenzin so high?
why is Zuko so high?

tenzin is an airbending master and he pretty much handled zaheer and his friends before p'li joined in.

>Admiral Zhao
>bottom tier
>below Sokka

What?

>Power levels.

Most fights in Avatar are about skill an ingenuity not raw power

I got to like episode 4 of Korra. I only started watching for Asami. I haven't watched since and that was like a month ago.

Should I carry on or nah?

>Azula on the same tie as Ozaukee

Azula lost to Katara 2 fucking times.

Hell, on the first time Katara was going to rip her arms and legs apart, but she was saved by Zuko. If anything, she is just slightly above Zuko.

Hell, this entire classification is fucking stupid. Also

Amon would wreck everyone in SS tier. Not only is he a blood bender, he's literally the most powerful blood bender ever who's fucking immune to blood bending.

>Why is Tenzin so high?

because he's an airbending master

youtube.com/watch?v=zHlqmwI-Bd0v

Where's Amon's brother? He should be SS or S since he's bloodbender, even if somewhat weaker than Amon.

>Not only is he a blood bender, he's literally the most powerful blood bender ever who's fucking immune to blood bending.
Not immune, bloodbenders can just tank it if their opponents are weaker bloodbenders.

Knock Azula and Tenzin down to S.

That is just because Blood bending is a hard thing to counter.
He isn't Avatar tier and we have seen two people fight off his bending through strength alone.

Korra defeated zaheer in avatar state

No way Tenzin is in SS. Even S would seem a litle too high.
Also Katara pretty much defeated Azula by herself.
And Bolin can probably take Mako with the lava bending

Read wikipedia to know what happens on season 1 and 2, then just watch 3 and 4. Korra is pretty bad but if you need an Avatar fix season 3 and 4 will do the job

>Korra defeated zaheer in avatar state
No she didn't, Zaheer would have killed her if the airbenders hadn't stepped in and the Beifongs trapped him.

King Bumi seems to low considering who else is on S, but not good enough for SS.

>Azula that high
>Iroh Jr on the same tier as non benders
>Blue Spirit separate to Zuko

>Ozai should be S - he was good, but not -that- good
>Kuvira should be definitely SS
>King Bumi should be SS
>Blue Spirit should be B
>Iroh 2 should be A - dude had moves
>Dai Li should be C - they were just elite mooks, after all
>Asami should be B
>Bumi should be A - the whole point of his character was that we could never truly see his final form

Iroh said that he and Ozai were equal, so if Iroh's SS then so is Ozai

Anyone with lightning bending would fuck him up

I know Korra Avatar state is pretty powerful... but she was weak as fuck with it. Like... she lost all the knowledge of the past Avatars and she's completely ineffective at using the state itself. Just look at the final fights in Season 2 and Season 3

He did not say that. He only said that he was unsure if he could take on Ozai, but that scene was pretty darn shady (Iroh was about to retake BSS, and it is unclear whether he only said this to produce an excuse or he was serious).

Here is the quote:
>Even if I did defeat Ozai, and I don't know that I could. It will be the wrong way to end the war.

Yeah, except for that one lightning bender that Amon already wrecked.

Ty Lee could destroy most of A.

>Ozai should be S - he was good, but not -that- good
He could shoot lightning in less than a second, his fireblasts in the finale were way larger than Zuko and Azula's. The only ones in ATLA near his level are Bumi and Iroh.

>Kuvira should be definitely SS
No, you overhype her just because she got to trash Korra at her lowest

>King Bumi should be SS
A canon comic showed him to be on the same level as Toph

>Blue Spirit should be B
He is just non-bender Zuko, who was better than Jet

>Iroh 2 should be A - dude had moves
Agreed

>Dai Li should be C - they were just elite mooks, after all
Elite BENDER mooks, so that makes them better or on the same level as the B class

>Asami should be B
She was only capable of fighting against random non-bender mooks

>Bumi should be A - the whole point of his character was that we could never truly see his final form
He doesn't really have a form. He is the type of character that could beat a hundred bandits through strategy and luck but then get his ass kicked by a five year old.

There's a few errors, but the most glaring is that Master Pakku should be S tier.

Toph is definitely more poweful than Zuko and that clown Mako. Not sure Katara should be that high either.

Oh come on OP, the blue spirit is WAY stronger than Zuko.

The blue spirit would totally kick Zuko's ass in a bending fight.

I'd put P'Li on the lower end of S/Upper part of A assuming they are arranged in that order. Bolin was good but not that great.

Metal Mom > P'li > Bolin

Also Jet being that low is kinda weird. He died but when he was around he was the strongest non-bender behind Ty'lee and Suki

>Mako
>Being anywhere near S and not an A at best

Hogwash.

ozai would kill korra, even in avatar state

>Zaheer = Tenzin
did you even watch that fight? Zaheer is a total DYEL.

>Pakku in a tier with non-benders, below Bumi and Jeong-Jeong
Why?

Bloodbender chick shouldn't be B-tier. During a full moon bloodbenders > everything except another bloodbender. Should have its own tier off to the side desu.

>Jet being that low is kinda weird. He died but when he was around he was the strongest non-bender behind Ty'lee and Suki

That's why he's in the same tier as both of those people.

Ozai was all about being flashy and brawly, but he didn't have that much raw power. Yeong-Yeong moved around fucking Tundra Tanks with his firebending while Ozai had trouble getting through a meager earth shell. Lightningbending is the only reason I give him S.

Kuvira also stood her own against recovered!Korra in the cockpit battle.

That comic is actually non-canon.

I think the difference between Zuko and Jet does not warrant a whole level.

Mooks are mooks, bending rarely matters.

Asami utterly trashed the Lieutenant who in turn defeated Lin... take it as you will. She has the same moves as Suki, so they must be on the same level.

Bumi was lucky that he could still function as a (fairly) normal human being after all the shit he had been through. of course he didn't turn into Solid Snake... those days were behind him.

For being fair on that fight Zaheer was still a begginer in Airbending, it wasn't until later that he could fly and properly fight.

>Avatar Power Chart
>no Wang Fire
way to fuck up, OP

Katara is holding back to much because of her nice personality. I'd put her one tier down

Zaheer is not SS tier. Part of what makes him Korra's best villain is that he's weaker than both Tenzin and Korra but he's completely aware of it and takes practical measures to get around that.

Mako is fucking A at best.
Azula is NOT SS tier and Neither is Zaheer.
Azula is a high S like toph. Zaheer altogether is an S. Even considering he learned how to fly at the end, He's like mid to low S at best because he got man-checked by a handfull of shit tier airbenders.
Kuvira is SS tier because she pretty much held her own against Korra at the end.
Lin and metalmom are more or less equal (around high A, Low S).
Octopussy and PimpDaddyLava are both S tier.
Everyone else is fine except for Kya And Bumi.
Kya and Bumi are both absolute shit tier garbage.

This. Zaheer juked Korra the whole time by just flying away and Korra was just too stupid to take the literal poison while he kept juking.