I just finished this, it was great. What are some other must-watch asiankinos?

I just finished this, it was great. What are some other must-watch asiankinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XMx87XChRKg
kissasian.ch/
dramafever.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oqCr_3PDTps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the mongol

What korean kino have you seen?

I saw A Bittersweet Life a while ago, that was nice too. The Man from Nowhere, the Vengeance trilogy.

Try the chaser, JSA and memories of murder if you have access to it.

THe Killer,Fallen Angels,Hard Boiled,Oldboy,I Saw the Devil,The Handmaiden,Memories of Murder,Confessions

Train to Busan. Watch it. Pretty good movie.

Memories of Murder is the main one. After that the world is your oyster. Try The Handmaiden. 10/10.

If you liked Oldboy watch the rest of the Vengeance trilogy, especially Lady Vengeance. This list is a little old but you shoud watch all the ones in red..

gangs of wasseypur

... I dumped a ton of download links for these films in yesterday's kino thread if anyone wants em. Memories of Murder is there.

>especially Lady Vengeance
>Not Mr. Vengeance
You ain't my nigga at all

>I just finished this, it was great. What are some other must-watch asiankinos?
are you the guy who took the recommendation from yesterday's thread that finally got convinced to watch?

....wrong link

>it's a numale obssess over asian cinema because he hates the west thread

I prefer Lady V, but Mr V is still good. I coulda mentioned a thousand movies bro. Just thought I'd get him off on the right track. Lady V is a masterpiece.

Nah, I saw that though and since lots of people were recommending it I gave it a go.

>it's a numale obssess over asian cinema because he hates the west thread
it's a pol/tard/ who can't work out that you can like BOTH

Did you like the boardroom scenes with all the guys in suits looking dapper.

Shit was awesome. Some great visuals.

Mr. V is a masterpiece and Lady V is not worthy to be in the same trilogy as it and Oldboy, I will fight you.

Yeah it was a nice contrast with the elevator knife fight. Chainsmoking gangsters in suits being classy are great though.

kek no fight bro. you win.

Koreans look so good in suits for some reason
youtu.be/XMx87XChRKg

A Dirty carnival
A Bittersweet life
The Yellow sea
I saw the devil
The chaser
Man from nowhere
Nameless Gangster

The most kino of all asian movies

Maybe because they are almost the only ones that continue to use suits in movies,unfortunately...

Asian fetishism is more an alt-right thing.

this film is really good, i rec to anyone who haven't seen it yet, it's like Lost in Translation but in Hong Kong

Just read yesterday's thread op
Ive watched about 80% of all those listed there and they all ranged from good to great.

Just finished this one, what a fucking great movie, anything similar?

Marry to the mafia 2-4
Attack the gas station
Happiness for Sale
Penny Pinchers
Cyrano Agency
Miss Gold Digger
Seducing Mr. Perfect
You're My Pet
All About My Wife
My Dear Desperado
Enemies In-Law
Hellcats
My Scary Girl
Once Upon a Time
Man on High Heels

I still find it weird that so many people are into Korean films, but almost nobody claims to watch Korean dramas.

ignorant burger who only watches american movies or dubbed movies

I don't know many, i watched a lot of Korean movies, recommended me some

Because Korean films are kino, but Korean dramas are absolute shit. I say this as someone who has lived in Korea for the past 6 years and has a Korean fiancé.

Because Im not a fan of dramas and they know how to make good and cool action movies

korean dramas are for housewives and lonely girls

they are filled with pop idols who can't act and got the parts cause they serviced producers and executives of networks and studios

it's full of cringe and has no artistic merit

korean film can be good, its usually filled with men who don't have mascara on and have theatre experience and women who didn't come from an idol agency and directors who went to film schoool rather than got it through asian clan nepotism through their network of choice

>Goblin: The Lonely and Great God
Coffee Prince
>Protect the boss
>Cinderella and the four knights
>Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
>Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
>You're Beautiful
>Love Rain
>Last
>Strongest Deliveryman
>Prime minister and I
>Histroy of a Salaryman
>Oh my ghostess
>Descendants of the Sun

imo movies are easier to find than drama's. I've been waiting for 3 weeks to finish this torrent of Live Rain cause it had just one seeder.

All of these are watch-with-gf core. I'll add It's okay that's love to your list

kissasian.ch/
dramafever.com/

I feel like it's the opposite. My personal experience is that if I want to find something that isn't on this list. It is really hard to find.

I wouldn't watch Last with your girlfriend. It's about hobo fighting and mobster.

I always put off watching Asian movies because finding subs can be a bitch at times

I remember only being able to find the first 20-30 minutes of the film and getting angery that I couldn't finish it.

It's on dramafever.

Watch the first two Election

I'm a user at avistaz, their older movie database is pretty good.

feminist movie done right

this movie fucking owns, might be in my top 5 ever

joint security area is also really good

Lots of good stuff recommended so far. A few things I didn't see mentioned but I really liked:

In the Mood for Love
Linda Linda Linda
All about Lily Chou Chou
Han Gong-ju
A Bride for Rip Van Windle
Castaway on the Moon
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring
3-Iron

this. fucking check those

this is such a kino shot but when i watched the film i missed it in the blink of an eye it's so fucking short and the movie shot when it's moving doesn't exactly line up with these images

maybe i watched a shitty rip but its difficult to find a copy in good quality of this

if you did watch korean dramas you would see why
their tv shows and cinema are completely different in tone, cinematography and writing
I say that as someone who watches a lot of both

I watched Last, it was honestly one of the weaker Ive seen

youtube.com/watch?v=oqCr_3PDTps
Watched this earlier today,the quality is good enough