>new teen titan and powerpuff girls are trash
>Steven Universe is still isn't cancelled
Are we in the new toon dark age?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/830159566503628807
mobile.twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/830431221725360128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you're a big faggot, OP.

no, you're growing up, you'll move on from here and a new generation will come to take your place. such is the circle of life.

What's wrong with Steven Universe?

Steven Universe is better than Adventure Time or Gravity Falls

Steven Universe is great though

There's nothing "wrong" with Steven Universe, you're right about everything else tho

It really seems like we're getting into another dark age

Agreed with everything until the SU part. SU might be shit at times, but boy is it better than the rest of shit CN has.

I disagree, this guy is definitely pretty valid about the lack of cartoons. Nevermind good cartoons. Cartoons period. Remember how much shit used to be on Cartoon Network? Even if it was trash, it was still there.

Go away, lesbian space rock shills. Steven Universe is a bad show because it focuses on the wrong character: Steven. He is a whiny bitch and his plot moves along glacially, all the while he is a mouthpiece for SJW-in-chief Rebecca Sugar. Not to mention 'le grinning potato'.

Adventure Time yes (boy did that show go downhill), but Gravity Falls no.

>boy did that show go downhill
u wot m8?
>implying SU hasn't

Those shows weren't "kill", retard, they fucking ended. Some of them even lived long enough to become complete garbage (RS, AT). If you wanna talk about shows getting killed, you've got material
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Tron Uprising
>Motorcity
>Avengers: EMH
>Spectacular Spider-Man
>Green Lantern TAS
>GI Joe Renegades
>Young Justice
etc. But noooo, you went for the fucking shows that ended after concluding their respective arcs and didn't have much else to offer if they'd have been continued either way

do you feel good about this thread, op?

>Adventure Time yes (boy did that show go downhill)

Seasons 7 and 8 are great

I actually worry about people who didn't like Season 8.

I realize most of the trolls probably didn't even watch it, much less all of Islands, but imagine seeing that and not liking it. How much of a joyless fuck do you have to be?

Bravest Warriors is everything AT should had been

>blonde guy is less of a sperg
>black haired pale qt is part of the team ant thicc
>plots aren't abandoned all the time
>less of downright confusing shit

Pendelton learned well from AT and took his talents elsewhere while tumblr hacks stayed with the corpse of his 1st creation.Only if Jake the Dog was in there instead of Catbug, that would be perfect.

You're retarded
Kill yourself

>SJW-in-chief Rebecca Sugar

You don't even know what an SJW is.

"SJW" is 4Chanspeak for "people i dont like/disagree with"

>"SJW" is 4Chanspeak for "people i dont like/disagree with"
is SJW speak for "I am totally busted bu can't defend myself, so let's do like the holy leaders and invoke a boogeyman"

>"I am totally busted bu can't defend myself, so let's do like the holy leaders and invoke a boogeyman"
Just like Sup Forums and the jews

No, that's just how idiots use it. An SJW is someone who seeks out or fabricates persecution and victim complexes as a means to justify discrimination and hatred against what they consider to be their enemies and oppressors, typically heterosexuals, cisgendered, whites, men, and any or all combinations thereof. You know what an SJW isn't going to do? Make a cartoon where one of the, if not the, most enlightened, wise, and positive influences on the main character is their heterosexual, cisgendered, white, male father, a literal "patriarch".

Literally what are some of you faggots smoking? Adventure time is amazing and although seasons 5/6 could have been better its still good. The only issue is people bitching over who Finn will fuck and date by the end of the series, not to mention plot getting concluded.

Steven Universe is pretty amazing too, if you have issues with lesbian space rocks you might be a faggot and need to consider actually getting some pussy. Fights are good, plot on track, characters are pretty likable, story flows well, etc. Only thing I dislike is smoky quartz ugly ass.

Sym Bionic Titan was probably one of the best shows on CN, but CN feels the need to pander to children and muh less serious plot and dark story so woop canceled.

You forgot to add that the MC himself is an heterosexual white male that is often the voice of reason and the rational and emotional anchor for the more dysfunctional females.

Why do you bother responding to these people?

>Thunderbirds still running
Look on the bright side, bruh.

>Go away, lesbian space rock shills. Steven Universe is a bad show because it focuses on the wrong character: Steven. He is a whiny bitch and his plot moves along glacially, all the while he is a mouthpiece for SJW-in-chief Rebecca Sugar. Not to mention 'le grinning potato'.
>I haven't even watched show
>Stop liking things I don't like

Try Star vs. if you liked Gravity Falls. It's surprisingly good once you get into season two. It just recently came off hiatus and is airing all the new season in a month-long megabomb right now, so it's a good time to start watching.

A lot of the early episodes are skippable. If it's not jiving with you, just go to the next one and rewatch it later it you feel like it, most anons seem to prefer getting through season one that way.

Kinda like that story where that guy is at the carnival and all the rides he used to ride as a kid are gone but he sees kids enjoying the new rides.

No matter how bad it gets it will at least never be bad as 2009 and 2010

Well at least I have Star vs and Samurai Jack (for 10 episodes)

Watch anime.
Also I think CN is looking for new blood, hence shows like Infinity Train coming into the fray.

Is that actually getting a series? I thought it was a failed pilot.

Consider a new bleach based diet

Steven Universe is literally better than everything on that list lmfao

Its fate is technically undecided like O.K. K.O., CN actually thought of airing the pilot at 6AM and even gave it promotion twice through all their social media.

mobile.twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/830159566503628807
mobile.twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/830431221725360128

>Bravest Warriors

"What if Adventure Time was NOTHING but lore and innuendos?! The internet loves lore and innuendos!": The Show

I kinda like it but it really isn't good, especially compared to Adventure Time.

This, along with other cancelled shows like Wander Over Yonder.

I want Sup Forums to leave too, user

I like it better because it has plot that goes somewhere unlike AT. Not-Finn is also an upgrade over Finn

>the CalArts era is coming to an end

>The Amazing World of Gumball is also on the chopping block
>citation needed

TAWOG is the only show keeping CN alive and its writing is probably the best I've seen out of all the nucartoons.

>show full of shitty love triangles that resolve poorly/not at all
>Pendelton learning his lesson
Ahahahaha no.

>Only if Jake the Dog was in there instead of Catbug, that would be perfect.
Except BW uses Catbug to shill the fuck out of everything, Impossibear is the closest Jake in the entire show but he takes a backseat to Catbug's antics because "OMG child voice acting is cute! CUTE!!"

BW will go up in flames without the need of "tumblr" writers because it already has AT syndrome.

>blonde guy is less of a sperg
chris is still a massive cuck tho

cry moar

Them spicy-ass memes.

Catbug is annoying as shit desu, but that might be because I'm a very anti-cat person

Why is that poor bay crying?! I haven't seen the episode.

Lisa's crying because she heard the reason why Mr. Grouse is so grumpy around Christmas.