How will the bride and groom look back on this once the faux geek fad is over and done with?

How will the bride and groom look back on this once the faux geek fad is over and done with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9bWl0Z5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=TSYV-nEE300
youtube.com/watch?v=YSRjYYUE-_c
youtube.com/watch?v=jE-25vxFBG8
youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=hn3wJ1_1Zsg
youtube.com/watch?v=hTNYcnGv6JY
youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM
youtube.com/watch?v=IGVNADxyU8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they weren't the ones that commissioned it

Why is Obama on the brides side?

probably with fondness since they aren't some cynical virgin on a vietnamese catfishing forum analyzing other people's lives to make them feel better

They're such retarded goys they'll be too distracted by the next corporate fad to ever have a moment of self reflection like that

>several Doctors at the same time
>the ""quality"" of badly traced chracters with added smiles.
>that fucking Potter

Frodo kind of looks like the white Esteban Winsmore

>look at this drawing that could have been our friends and family but instead children's cartoon characters and TV shows which used to be popular, truly our life priorities are in the right place unlike those cynical virgins

>One day I will own this church

Why is Juno the bride of honor?

>Hulk has a full on rape face
>Chewbacca is contemplating life
>Vaders asleep and Data knows it

>TFW you only recognize Spiderman, Frodo and Dark Vader

oh my god, you are right

if only we had technology to capture moments at special events with family and friends other than pen and paper

They'll probably get divorced once she gets a taste for black cock so it won't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg

Its not about the picture its about what it reflects of their lives in general

You seem to know a lot about them, wow they enjoy hobbies that are nerdy and have enough money to get a comission to do something they think might be cute.

They are almost as pathetic as I am here sitting analyzing it to give myself a sense of superiority.

>every thread somebody defends this shit
I'm getting pretty sick of you

why is it always surface level normie shit?

>post shit offtopic thread
>complain when you get shit replies
really makes me think

Why do normalfags like to imagine themselves as quirky loner outsiders using geek chic fashion as a shield when they more than likely ridiculed the fuck out of anyone with the slightest interest in them before it got popular to wear as a fashion accessory?

The only thing I like about this are the Weeping Angels hidden at the back

Project more aspie. These are grown adult human beings who have spending power, voting power and God forbid will be bringing up children soon. I view it as an unironic existential threat to me to think I'm surrounded by a society of these worms

Do americans really do this?

>Project more aspie
oh the ironing. You might think that but I would think more people would think that about you than the couple. But of course course society has turned to shit amirite and they are all wrong and you are right.

probably more favourably than these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9bWl0Z5pc

You're God damn right they are, fuck the majority.

The night king?

Whoever the black guy is looks like Obama

its called fads

it's the guy from psych, the white guy is beside him

black guy here
anybody notice all the black ppl are in the back of the church
baka
racist ass crackers

I have a monthly pull list. I have Hot Toys figures. I make customs. But this... this is by far the cringiest shit I've ever seen... Always hide your Power-Level...

hahaha the Potter looks awful, hes styled like young Harry but he looks like a bitchy lady.

My wedding is in 2 days and I need to pick a song, what do I choose Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU

youtube.com/watch?v=TSYV-nEE300

youtube.com/watch?v=YSRjYYUE-_c

Please stop posting this image, i have tears in my eyes ... theres not much range to my face muscles to handle such levels of cringe, its like what the monkeys felt when they started walking on two legs, i feel like you are provoking changes on my core dna pre-sets so my offspring can develop extra muscles to better express facially what this image makes me feel, its not good to alter the evolution course just for a gag, please, go back to Sup Forums or /reddit/ or whatever the fuck you found this piece of psychological vandalism you are destroying humanity through shitposting, pls think of what you are doing, there are horrors that aren't meant to be comprehended by current homo sapiens brainsize nor it can be verbalized accurately even with our 46 chromossomes working at full power, you are destroying timelines of space era colonization everytime you post this image.
STOP.

If you're serious...
youtube.com/watch?v=jE-25vxFBG8

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA

My cousin used this one, everyone loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn3wJ1_1Zsg

haha gira a cute

They probably think about it less than you do, virgin. So calm down. Life isn't so serious.

I'd cut off ties with whoever is responsible for this on my fucking wedding, at the very least I would never expose it online

This is really good but

>lesbians

It was one of their parents, it may not have been them that commissioned it but it was obviously to their taste

>when they're announced man and wife their first reaction is to high-five

Why is Susan Surandon there?

ArJUSTina?

#Pray4Chewie

Did they get the guy who does ehows?

Say what you want, but when the lights go out i bet they fuck like wild animals.

this for

It's one thing if it's to their taste but another thing if it was their choice to represent their wedding in such a way. Peoples parents can do dumb shit for well meaning reasons.

The epitomy of reddit in one jpg

Actually this doesn't bother me, weddings have always been stupid, what are we a bunch of women taking weddings seriously?

>he said while wasting his youth on a beligum beekeeping chatroom

This is so fucking embarrassing

>millenials are either dabbing fidget spinning twats, trump voting NEETs or reddit superhero faux geeks

>hey we're so important that all of these big pop culture icons were at our wedding!!!
does anybody else hate this selfish shit

>trump voting NEETs

Whats wrong with this

>tradition are sacrement are dumb xD lol

Get fucked reddit

Gen Z will redeem us right?

Being a neet is wrong, you should waste your prime days either working or in training, if you do nothing all day but play videogames, you become a zero and society around you fall apart.

Theres nothing wrong with voting trump though.

I was looking at this for a long ass time trying to figure out what famous characters the bride and groom are. Now you're telling me their just ordinary people? I feel like I was cheated by a fake magic eye puzzle.

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit

>he doesn't enjoy a good dab with the boys

Okay good, have fun signing away half your stuff and getting nothing in return. Enjoy your photos of the ceremony you will throw in a draw and never look at again. I'm sure she will really appreciate all the stuff you are doing for her, idiot.

95' here, none of those fit me so i guess im the rejected millenials

Nice pick

>and getting nothing in return
>love, security and affirmation from God

Only a cuckold for life has to give up all good because he's worried about his woman leaving him

who is directly behind the bride, juno?

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=hTNYcnGv6JY

>dat feel when Trump actually got me to get a job which led to me finally starting to get laid, and now almost to a car

>Love
Why do you need some big ceremony?
>Security
No i said whats in it for you?
>Affirmation
Made up word.

The beautiful bride

*snort* do i look good mom?

Ellie from The Last Of Us

imagine how much shit her dad and uncles talk about this kid behind his back

i bet she hears the words
>as long as you're happy
from them a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM

thanks for letting us know

am i supposed to know who they are?

Who cares?

Wait they're white? Thought they were indian?

what are you a coal miner?

Imagine having no unique interests at all. Imagine if every single piece of media you enjoyed was the most basic, surface level mainstream normie nerd schlock. Imagine being so sheltered and boring. I know these kinds of people, they only ever talk about stranger things, harry potter, doctor who. They have absolutely no range and no personality.

you're lucky they were allowed in

this has played at every wedding I've ever been to
youtube.com/watch?v=IGVNADxyU8E