Cannibal Holocaust

Is there any uncensored version of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbfc.co.uk/case-studies/cannibal-holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every version is uncensored, retard.

Yes, it's called Cannibal Holocaust.

No retard.

> In 2001, the film was passed for release on DVD by the BBFC with 5 minutes and 44 seconds of cuts to remove scenes of animal cruelty and sexual violence

You read the rest of that sentence, fuckwit?
>all but 15 seconds of these cuts were waived for a re-release in 2011

Step one go to America
Step two go to Video Store
Step Three Buy Movie
????
PROFIT!

Dude even the version on amazon has the rape and animal murder.

BUT NOT THE MUSKRAT KILLING

that is censored

You know, sometimes the censored version of a film is the better one

bbfc.co.uk/case-studies/cannibal-holocaust

>For example, the notorious scene in which a turtle is killed shows the turtle's neck being cut with a single rapid blow, instantly severing the spinal cord and killing the animal immediately. These scenes were not, therefore, in breach of BBFC policy, which prohibits 'cruelty' to animals but not the killing of animals, providing that the killing is swift.

Interesting, you can kill animals for a film but only if it is fast and clean.

That movie was beyond the concept of boring. Two hours of wandering into a forest and 1 minute were they all end up butchered. The end.

Go watch some Marvel.

This movie is still well known 37 years before.

So after doing a little of research I have known that the blue-ray version only has that scene of the muskrat cut.

Yeah because the controversy it caused. Seriously whats good about this movie?

i mean its less cruel than kfc considering only one animal has to die for a moment of cheap entertainment

Did they eat it though? Killing for sport is cruel, killing for food is not.

I don't know. I haven't watch it yet. I just downloaded the blue-ray version.

It seems a low budget italian horror film with a stupid plot and many gore scenes. That's it. But the thing that it was prohibited and even the director was arrested or something and people believing in the cinemas it was real has it's value.

Making people think that a movie is real is it's value.

My father watched this movie in the cinema and he told me that people was throwing up in te streets and with attacks after watchign the movie and that many people went out of the cinema before it ended because they couldn't stand it.

Mmmm no I think they used canned meat to fake it.

Based. They do not make films like that anymore

I’ve got the blu ray and it has 2 versions of the movie. Original uncut, and “Animal cruelty free” version.

This film invented (and executed remarkably well) the found footage horror genre, at least recognisably in the form we currently know it. It manages to be impressively uncomfortable viewing even today, and that's mostly due to the air of realism it creates even with the low budget

It also has a (admittedly heavy handed) who are the real monsters, us or them approach that elevates it above most of the other Italian cannibal flicks of that cycle.

Come to America, Europoor