$13,000 a month alimony

>$13,000 a month alimony
They really fucking Tyrese's shit up
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/tyrese-gibson-net-worth/
strawpoll.me/14332787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is that expression trying to convey?

>I won't have enough money to buy meth.

Isn't that more than Brendan?

This is until the child is 18, right?

yes, and american courts make it very difficult to lower that value even if you go broke.

>TFW girlfriend cant get children

Feels good man.

So it isn't alimony just child support? Even child support is this fucking vast?

brendan pays $90,000 a month

How old is Tyrese's child?

He can pay it during 160 years with his 25 mil net worth. And he'll have to pay it only until the little bitch grows.

i don't know who tyrese is. i only follow white celebrities on principle.

How the fuck the judge thought it was fair?

He's le Fast and Furious man

no, alimony and child support are different

child support is purely to help cover the expenses of raising the child. alimony is for the former spouse to sustain the "same standard of living" they had during the marriage. tyrese's former wife probably argued that she got accustomed to being wealthy while married to tyrese, so she would need substantial alimony to sustain that lifestyle.

That's not how net worth works. It's also nowhere near 25 million. He made an absolute maximum of 2 million from all the FF and transformers movies and has spent at least 1 million on cars and 1 million on a home.

>getting married in current year
lmao

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/tyrese-gibson-net-worth/

>therichest.com

>getting married and divorced in CALIFORNIA
JUST

God, you actually believe these websites?

You know he probably spent most of that money on taxes and agents and PR people.

>brendan pays $90,000 a month
>$13,000 a month alimony

WHAT FUCKING CHILD NEEDS THIS MUCH SUPPORT

Alimony isn't child support.

Hood niggers pay child support, actors and rich people pay alimony to their ex-wives when they divorce.

Then what other reason is there to pay that much, what the fuck is alimony?

Correction.
$13.000
That's thirteen bucks.

I'd tell you, but you're too much of a brainlet to understand.

Wife support.

>black guy
So he pays $100 per child?

kek 'wife support' what bollocks is this she isn't your wife anymore nigga and she can work her own job there is no justification i think of for this

You're right. It's a law from an era where women didn't have careers or jobs, and so was restitution under the assumption that they no longer have the security their husbands used to provide.

In the 21st century, where everyone is working, it's simply just women not wanting to let go of free money.

We need to connect him with Brendan Fraser to form a support group.

california divorce law is so fucked

>In the 21st century, where everyone is working, it's simply just women not wanting to let go of free money.
yh and paying for their 'lifestyle' which is just a shopping spree people still pay alimony once the wife gets marries to someone else aswell so it's not even about security or the child really

Who is in the wrong?

strawpoll.me/14332787

What twisted kind of logiic is that?

woman logic

Its not that he cant afford it, its that he is paying $13,000 a month to not be able to see his son.

Imagine going from seeing your son everyday to having to pay 13 grand a month to see him MAYBE twice a year

Having kids in modern America is a terrible financial investment.

I pay $1000 a month for a kid I am legally not allowed to see or one in contact with.
At first I feet like Tyrese but now, the kid is 6, and the last time I saw him was when he was 3. I just don't care anymore an he could die tomorrow and I would be better off saving $1000 a month.

>what the fuck is alimony?
See
Or watch Chris Rock's bit on it.

you'd think the government would realize this and think about what this woman-centric policy shit is doing to our birth rates

It's the "American" way.

Biggest load of cucks on this planet t b h.

99% also had to pay a doctor to mutilate their child's penis LMAO

This is child support not alimony.

MGTOW motherfuckers

>MGTOW

Government can't even bother to pay a living wage to people. Why would they care about alimony?

How’d she get so lucky, user?
I got a vasectomy and feel like I’m going to be fucked in the long run in terms of a real relationship.

>Black father paying alimony and child support
THEY EXIST !?!??!?!

t. texan afro-mexican boy who never saw 1$ from his father or his family
And I'm not alone here.

>afro-mexican

i'm sorry

>texan afro-mexican
i'm sorry

How the fuck do you pay 90,000$ every month when you're not even getting paid anymore? How the fuck does Brendan do it?

>Afro Mexican
I'm AfroCuban/Ecuadorian and I feel terrible for you. I had a great father too.
>South Americans >>>>> Mexicans

>she got accustomed to being wealthy
yay shopping

>sudaca thinking he's better than anyone

Commiefornia government logic.

that should be fucking illegal. I feel for tyrese. but I'm sure he can get roles outside the fast and furious movies. he's a pretty good actor and has great comedic timing. I enjoyed him in the Transformers movies and Four Brothers

Quick. Someone give him his crown

>$90,000 a month

Jesus fucking Christ

Women are soulless creatures

Charlie Sheen wins at 105k.

Yeah seriously how do peopel not just bail out of the country with ridiculous alimony payments.
Marrying some richfag isn't a job; you don't DESERVE being set for life because you mooched off some millionaire for a few years. That's like winning a sweepstakes for an all-inclusive 4 Seasons vacation and then suing the host company to have a lifelong reservation at the hotel because I've grown accustomed to the gibs.

Forgot screenshot.

Holy fuck how can someone be so cucked genetically. Sorry user you truly are fucked

At least you're Texan.

What the fuck is this troll? $105,000 a month for what EXACTLY? Jesus christ that's higher than the average yearly income of a generic nobody. This system is fucked.

Come on now don't be sexist!

>texan
i'm sorry

>afro mexican
CHI YOOOOO HOL UP

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Gonna be honest senpai this is the type of shit that scares me about getting involved with a woman, having her rape me with divorce and or child support.

What happens if you have a slow month or year, does the amount get adjusted? If so I imagine it's not instant, so is the spouse ever required to pay back the excess later (like a tax return)?

what i fail to fully understand is his deal with Dwayne

I would probably end up killing them desu

Basically Dwayne decided to make his own spiniffs and movies for now since he's pretty much a hollywood star and will get multiple roles. Tyrese's only source of income is his former music career and fastnfurious, so the next one will probably be in 2021 thanks to Dwayne. Tyrese's funds won't last that long so he isn't happy, and they've been neck and neck ever since.

Never ever get married.

I'm pretty sure you get jailed, followed by more jailtime since you weren't able to get more money while in prison

>never ever get married in America

Fixed

shiet, his ex wife has him by the balls, feel sorry for tyresse now.

Or Canada.

David Foleys predicament is scarier than anything i can imagine.

What is the best place to get married legal-wise, Sup Forums?

Hard mode: dont say dont get married

have a prenup or get your wealth on other people name.

probably some slav country.

canadians are fucking insane. the image they project of being nice, grounded people is a terrible lie.

Judges can throw out prenups senpai.

Those don't hold up in commiefornia. Coming soon is that off and off again ex claiming you as a father figure for their spawn.

This. It is an incredibly cruel system. NEVER HAVE KIDS NEVER GET MARRIED

>followed by more jailtime since you weren't able to get more money while in prison
That's the most fucked up part. Do they just expect you to magic up money upon being released?

>people on here saying DON'T GET MARRIED like they're not all virgins

what the fuck is the point of making it so high if the guy is rich? so the woman can continue her same lifestyle?

this is what's fucked up, if you're rich, you can't avoid getting JUSTed by not getting married. if you reproduce, you also can get JUSTed.

>probably some slav country.

slavsshits are even worse gold diggers, and they age like utter shit too

Yes

Sup Forums makes fun of Leo but at least with his model he'll never be gutted for big alimony

>so the woman can continue her same lifestyle?
Yes. Some judge needs to set a precedent and tell a divorcee that they're not going to get to continue their lifestyle, and that's something they have to take into account.

Sup Forums is a normalfag website in 2017.

JUSTed male terrorism campaign publically executing judges when?

wtf why, you can easily live and raise a child on a 3k paycheck (from alimony) a month if you have a job

at this point i just want the muslims to win

why does a woman deserve access to your money if she is not fucking you and is actively trying to ruin your life?

the whole point of being rich and having a golddigger wife is to keep her with the threat of going back to poverty if she leaves (and rightly so, since she didn't earn the money).