Guys, is he actually a pedo or is he just a gay? I don't want to believe my favorite actor fucks boys

Guys, is he actually a pedo or is he just a gay? I don't want to believe my favorite actor fucks boys

>I don't want to believe my favorite actor fucks boys
Why not

>implying this isn't the height of human attractiveness

um he didn't fuck any pre pubescent children as far as I've heard? he's an ephebophile

>all those threads saying that liking young female isn't pedo

He's not technically a pedophile, no, but he does have a thing for young, but post-pubescent, boys. Honestly, if it were 30 years ago, he would have been fine.

>pedo or gay?
literally the same thing

>implying you wouldn't a cute boy

guys are cute tho

All gays are pedophiles

unfortuntely no. the photo just made him look better with lightning.

He never fucked a boy in his life.

Why do so many men like boy butts? Hell, Greek society was based on obtaining boy ass. Is it because they can't get pregnant? I guess it's always been cheaper to cum in a boy than a girl that will get pregnant when she's most attractive.

/Thread

>yfw based spacey got a piece of some prime boipucci

ephebophile*

putin on the ritz

You'll notice that no evidence has been provided.

>leftist push this "believe her" shit for years
>start falling down at its hands

If we called every person who ever tried to get off with one person a couple of years under the age of consent a pedo we'd be calling an awful lot more people pedos
With that said, Spacey's a fucking pedo

>no evidence provided
He released a statement saying he has had relationships with men. He also didn't even attempt to deny the encounter with Rapp,aside from saying he can't remember it.

Why would he ruin his career by incriminating himself?

ephebophile. pedos like prepubescent kids.

Spacey has literally never touched a woman. I believe all of the young nubile boys that say Spacey fucked their tight boipussies.

>evidence
Haha no, tell that to the men accused of rape becos somw drunk slut felt guilty next day

- k. spaxey

well he had three wives, and has four children.

He sure is good at acting.

that's false.

Probably had the kids so he has children on hand to molest at his convenience

check google m8

there are no allegations of him molesting kids, why start lies?

What is your source? Wikipedia says he never married.

Actually all paedophiles are gay but not all gays are paedophiles

Wikipedia, but don't search his stage name.

he just likes twinks.
that's not even gay, if you ask me

No one asked you. Never post here again.

He's a homosexual pedophile, like most pedophiles.

The press doesn't like to report them as such for some reason though.

literally not a pedophile by definition. Definitely a fag though.

It was so predictable he was a pederast sodomite.
You're just retarded.

Looks like a 6/10 girl without make-up.

actually paedophile = gay
some people like grown women, and some people like underage boys. nobody likes underage girls or grown men.

He’s just gay, dude. It’s perfectly normal to be attracted to jailbait, straight or gay.

Hell, lesbians make movies and plays about fucking underage girls all the time and nobody gives a shit because they have so many oppression points.

I don't think he's a pedo. I think he was drunk and just couldn't tell one barely legal twink from the next. Probably just gay.

This.

I'm 18 and i've hooked up with guys on grindr in their 50s. What people don't get is that age differences aren't the same for gay people as they are for you. I don't usually care much for what straights think of us, but this is one area where your faux concern is actually problematic.