No matter what movie,cartoon or comic, Alfred is the best

No matter what movie,cartoon or comic, Alfred is the best.

Even the Alfred from "Batman and Robin"?
The answer is STILL "yes" because he was also Alfred in the previous three Batman films.

>Ralph Fiennes
>Jeremy Irons
>Michael Caine
>Michael Gough
Pretty much, yeah.

>"Death and chance stole your parents. But rather than become a victim, you have done everything in your power to control the fates. For what is Batman if not an effort to master the chaos that sweeps our world, an attempt to control death itself."
Yes.

Alfred movie when?

Alfred sucked in DKR

this

You suck.

>Giving a shit about Alfred

One day when I become super millionaire, I will have all my staff named Alfred. Doesn't matter if they're male, female, old, young, or not named Alfred. They will all be Alfred.

You fucking what mate

He's the one person who can get away with taking the piss out of Bruce/immune to the bat glare. As such, he is god.

If Alfred isn't a playable character in Injustice II, I'm not fucking buying it.

But he was the same Alfred as in BB and TDK.

Is it just me, or did Ralph Fiennes Alfred sound just like Alfred from the Arkham games? It kind of threw me off at first, having a really good and serious-sounding Alfred with a cheesy, intentionally over-acted Batman.

That bit about not knowing what it's like to have a surrogate son was fucking cold, it caught me off guard.

Fuck off Damian

I can't help but think this would be a good plot point to have pirates attempt to hijack the ship of the great Bruce Wayne. Like Somali style. It'd attract immediate attention worldwide if he's a hostage like if they took Bill Gates in our world or something.

but user, Superman hired Mr. Zsasz to kill him

That is a really shitty way of making bald legos.

Just leave the stud there and print the hair on, god damn.

Clark Kent was also on that cruise and Deathstroke and Deadpool also Owlman and Ultraman