Oy vey shut it down!

>"However, there are no good opening lines in a concentration camp."

Is Larry David a virulent anti-Semite?
nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/larry-david-slammed-snl-holocaust-weinstein-jokes-article-1.3612102

>Pretty, pretty, pretty awful.

>"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David is in hot water with "Saturday Night Live" viewers after making a joke about the Holocaust that's being slammed as insensitive.

>"I've always been obsessed with women, and I've often wondered if I'd grown up in Poland when Hitler came to power and was sent to a concentration camp, would I be checking women out in the camp? I think I would," he said in his monologue.

>He suggested that "a very disturbing pattern" of Jewish predators was emerging in Hollywood.

>"Not all but many of them are Jews," he said in reference to allegations against Weinstein, Brett Ratner and others accused of sexual assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the daily news pretends to be obtuse for clicks, wow, shocker

If any gentile presented Jews the way he did on Curb they'd be called a Neo-Nazi

>Larry hears the head of the American Kidney Association is a Jew so he pretends to be a serious Orthodox believer so he will move his old alcoholic Jewish friend to the top of the list ahead of young gentiles
>all just so he doesn't have to give his oldest friend a kidney himself

>Larry finds out he's a Christian
>Suddenly becomes a nice caring person and is happy to help his friend in need

Larry David is very hot I want to rub my cunt on his bald head.

Season 10 Jeff Greene outed as virulent Hollywood sexual predator when

>t. Palestinian woman

That'd unironically be absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

He's already fucking that realtor.

Most ethnic groups can do skits on their own people and nobody cares

>tfw this joke actually got a lot of laughs

oy vey

>when he channeled quasimodo
that was awkward

Most ethnic groups don't call you a Nazi if you do make jokes about their faults

What about the Palestinian Chicken arc?

"FUCK ME YOU JEW FUCK!"

I bet there are some good opening lines in a concentration camp though
>you heart about the masturbation machines, Sarah? They’re talking about me you know

The absolute madjew

>Poland when Hitler came to power and was sent to a concentration camp

Fuck Poles and their concentration camps

>Larry David is in hot water with "Saturday Night Live" viewers

>4 offended tweets means counts is a major controversy

And people make fun of me when I say fake news is real

This honestly feels like a Curb plot where Larry is tired of showing up to save SNL so he starts throwing in Holocaust jokes for shiggles

>shiggles

Stop that

oh no the frog poster is mad at me

cringe your enthusiasm

>"I've always been obsessed with women, and I've often wondered if I'd grown up in Poland when Hitler came to power and was sent to a concentration camp, would I be checking women out in the camp? I think I would,"

Women were separated from men in concentration camps, he would have been shot at sight for going closer tho the limits.

can anyone give me a link

When there's a will there's a way