Static

Let's have a Static thread. I just finished read his original run from the 90s. I'm thinking about reading his New 52 run even though it's not that good. I hate how hard they drop on Static in the new 52. You can tell they had big plans with Static in the New 52 unlit his comic got cancelled .Milestone needs to hurry up with his new series.

One of the reasons I think they had big plans for him was that he was suppose to be in Justice League United but he never showed up. I think they were told not to put him in it cause Milestone was coming back.

Static over time .

I hated how his first series ended on a cliffhanger .

His original comic series is on Viewcomics and Readcomicsonline.to if you want to read it.

What were they thinking when they were making his new 52 series ? They should've went back to his origin like everyone else in the reboot. They should've kept him in Dakota.

They do some unnecessary changes to him in the Nu 52. They took away all the good things about Static . They took away his city to protect . They away half his supporting cast .They should have gone back to the beginning instead of the middle .

What issues does Static first show up on when he starts appearing in Teen Titans ?

All his good costumes are from the cartoons .

This is probably one of my favorite panel from his old run .

Static Shock was his best portrayal.

I'm going to keep posting his action figure until it comes out . Support Static by buying his merchandise.

69 is when I think he joins the Titans.

I hope Static is in the Black Lightning show if it becomes a show. Right now it's just a pilot.

there was a issues where Frieda wear his outfit . She was cute wearing it.

>replacing a beloved white superhero with yet another thuggish nigger

After reading his old comic there are some things I like better in the cartoon and parts I liked better in the comic. I like his relationship with Daisy better in the comics .

Static's better than all the new black and people of color Superheroes.

If he was a Marvel character, Marvel would still ignore him for their new black characters.

Static sucks and is in the dumpster where he belongs. Let him go.

>Let him go.
Why give up on much a great character ?

THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH

I can't wait for static in young justice season three.

What's your favorite ship for Static ?

Static has a lot of good love interest it's hard to decide but I like him being with Frieda and Dusk .

I've slowly started shipping him with Richie but my OTP for Static will always be him with Frieda .

>making a figure out of that costume and not the cartoon one

it's like they want it to not sell

I think the reason there using that costume is because he didn't have a action figure with his original costume yet. I don't like his original costume but I'm glad it's a figure and I'm glad Static is getting more merchandise .

>cancelled after six issues
>then the trade of those issues was also cancelled
It's not fucking fair, man.

Static probably would've showed up if it had been cancelled . He is on that sneak peek thing after all.

Static really needs more merch.

How big would you say Static's fanbase is ? How big is his fandom ?

I think his fandom is kinda small . Not too smart but not too big . I think must of fans from his cartoon.

I think a lot of his fans are lying dormant because he hasn't been in anything lately . He clearly has a lot of fans though.

I'd say that his mainstay fans are few, but that there's a lot of people that remember the cartoon quite fondly and would absolutely be happy to see a new animated bit for him.