Looking back all these years, is this the greatest moment of any talent show ever?

Looking back all these years, is this the greatest moment of any talent show ever?
You can't help but feel the emotion when the audience stands up after jeering and snickering at her in the beginning, and the judges admitting they were being superficial and wrong. Has there been anything as dramatic since?

youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGTDS6ftK_U
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzE3L-NKL4
youtube.com/watch?v=sm1aY0GTvlE
youtube.com/watch?v=MPCjIGyrtYc
youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA
youtu.be/woEcdqqbEVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE SUBO LMAO

>jeering and snickering at her in the beginning
Why? Was she dressed as a hobo or did she stink like hell?

Didn't she have her first kiss recently?

she was very, very, very awkward

This whole bit was manufactured as fuck and I'm amazed anyone bought it

These shows are offensively awful. All these "judges" are retarded and aren't even musicians, so why the FUCK are they criticizing people who sing?

>lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>47 year old unmarried
>socially awkward
>probably autistic
>3/10 at best

Is she /ourgal/?

>mfw you wake up from your dream and enter a nightmare

I don't understand that girls facial expression

She got a makeover, so she looks at least presentable these days, also a lot of people like her, so no, nothing like us.

I've always wondered if they film the "meeting this contestant" videos before or after their performance.

POST TALENT SHOW KINO

i always found the huge deal that was made out of her to be a little ironic and kind of defeating of the supposed message.
>WOW GUYS U CAN BE TALENTED WITHOUT LOOKING PRETTY, WHODA THUNK IT??? ISNT SHE BRAVE TO COME ON TV LOOKING LIKE *THAT*???

she's trying to make eye contact with her friend sitting next to her for comfort but she gets denied feeling even more uncomfortable

>Critics having experience as artists
Laffin at ur naïveté bro

this it was fake as fuck

No, she was extremely nice and typically Irish or Welsh or whatever she is.

They were all laughing because she looked like an ugly old woman in her debut, and they were obviously all judgmental cunts

The whole show is scripted. Subo had probably been through 5 auditions before getting to the judges. They knew she could sing before she got on the stage.

and Wittgenstein came to mind as the image to post because

>a worthless old talentless bitter manlet being an asshole to everyone
Why didn't anyone fucking punch him and broke his jaw?

those judges aren't the celebrity ones though

i don't see the irony of it. of course it took courage to go out there looking and acting like she did at a talent show like this, society is not very accepting. but she did anyway and she btfo out of everyone's expectancies. that one gay presenter basically said it explicitly into the camera.

You mean she BTFO strawmen who don't exist?

Not sure if this moment is better than everything before but pretty sure television has been declining ever since

the irony of it is being so blown away by ugly people being talented like that's not massively insulting to them in the first place

Random image, I use it to shitpost on /lit/ in ethics threads

she btfo everyone who doubted her inside their homes and in that audience.

what's your point?

you think the 3 judges are the ones who do all the work? you think Piers Morgan and Amanda whatever know ANYTHING about music?

remember JLS? 3 of them had already been either in a band or on a tv show before xfactor. the band was entirely manufactured. there were no "votes".

i don't think you realise how TV works, bro. EVERY reality show is scripted.

The audience doesn't exist?

You ever been to a live stage? There's guys with massive signs telling you how to react

>blind person shows up at these auditions
>judges are already crying
>starts singing, average voice
>judges are bawling their eyes out
Why is it impressive that some blind cunt sings? I'd cry if I saw a mute person singing, now THAT'D be impressive

lol so people who literally think life is a movie and all ugly people are stupid clumsy comic relief for the normals?

youtube.com/watch?v=tGTDS6ftK_U

Felt like posting and this wws the only relevant thing I could think of

Also brought us the GOAT Futurama episode.

Who's Elaine Page?

why do people make fun of america for clapping when these bongs cant even get through 1 bar without breaking out?

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzE3L-NKL4

>that 1 roastie in the audience

>life is a movie
we judge people by their looks in real life as well user. maybe the actual ugly people have learned some lesson, i don't know. poor genetics = bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=sm1aY0GTvlE

i think she's actually diagnosed asbergers or autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=MPCjIGyrtYc

>I use it to shitpost on /lit/ in ethics threads
you and people like you are the reason why I haven't been able to go back there since 2012

>maybe the actual ugly people have learned some lesson, i don't know
lol i dont think ugly people needed susan boyle to show that them ugly people can also have talents.

She used to sing in musicals. She has a radio show where she plays songs from musicals now.

This performance will literally always be my favourite anything. No matter what I see or will see on any other program, nothing compares or will ever compare to that video and that performance.

I hate these fucking shows like shut the fuck up and let the person sing it's not a football game god damnit

>Post-revival
>GOAT

Kill yourself

>ywn make bitches wet like paul potts
youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

>The Virgin BGT
>The Chad BGMT

She's Scottish you retard.

>society is not very accepting
which is way it was scripted as shit to garner attention for maximum profits. Congratulation, you're a dumb fucking good goy

DAMN DANIEL
youtu.be/woEcdqqbEVg

>tfw being CHINESE

i remember her, they made a "where is she now" article in some shitty tabloid. she said this little thing nearly ruined her life lol.

This. I was dating a girl who auditioned for the show. They take everyone in and you meet with a producer. If they like you then you get a golden ticket to come back. That includes the shite people. When we went there was an older woman in a mustard colour latex stripper outfit and she got given a ticket.

it wasn't scripted as shit. they just knew what to expect of her and used it for what it's worth.

cant believe that's franks sister what an ugly pair of siblings.

Ethics is gay anyway. It's all about language

>They knew she could sing before she got on the stage.
Yes of course, they don't even hide that in the show. They've always had auditions on the show. This isn't an audition, it is THE show. However it's the first time outside people see it.

what kind of fucking pleb watches a talent show? fuck me, you guys are fucking idiots.

*Everything* is about language. You'd know that if you'd diversified your studies.

How is Amanda Holden a fucking judge of anything anyway? She was interviewing the astronaut Tim Peake the other day and thought he had walked on the moon the dumb fucking cunt lmao.

he just said that you freak.

user have you learned nothing this past couple of months? sucking the right dick propels people with no talent.

He said that ethics is all about language you fag.

not at all

I have. Apart from "clap" there wasn't anything.

I meant all as in everything user. I even said ethics is gay. You just parroted me.

Nope, because that moment was actually genuine.

>mfw you fell for the bait

I guess you could say that you took a linguistic turn

No, it's about the tongue and doing that thing she likes with it.

It looks like she shat herself mid laugh

This is true.
I'm already looking forward to staying in every Saturday night next year and rekindling the BGMT threads and Mulkino