Lost and battlestar galactica are the only two tv shows I've ever liked? Am I patrician?

Lost and battlestar galactica are the only two tv shows I've ever liked? Am I patrician?

nope but you might be gay for using that word

LOST is the best post 2000 tv show and people are on denial

bsg 2004 was pure kino

Maybe you should like at least the wire or the sopranos, then sure.

what is the best pre 2000 tv show

Lost had no narrative cohesion beyond season 3 at most.

Twin peaks

I watched the wire and didn't like it

Babylon 5

Lost was a very good show. Should I watch BSG or Prison Break after that?

You are not necessarily patrician, but loving BSG is a prerequisite.

Stranger Things? Breaking Bad? Friday Night Lights? Six Feet Under? Eastbound & Down?
The Wire? Buffy? Fargo? Twin Peaks? X-files? Fringe? Mad Men?

you honestly sound more like a picky pleb than anything if the ONLY shows you've liked is Battlestar and lol Lost

the x-files

What about Rectify and Carnivale you pleb.

what about deadwood

Had they had a real plan to make a satisfying ending, it would have been a great show, but thanks to them just stuffing shit upon shit, it failed to deliver a satisfying conclusion, rendering half of the series moot.

I didn't name every great show, just some good ones off the top of my head. There are a bunch more excellent series to enjoy if you're not some self proclaimed patrician when you're really just an edgelord contrarian fag

>Lost
>good

pick one, faggots

it's not good in a lot of ways but overall there's something about it that makes it kino

Forgot to mention I loved justified too. didn't like deadwood or the rest of the shows you've mentioned