heres a hint: it rhymes with rumah

>Why don't you stay around for awhile
u??

Blow off some steam

>hasta la puerco babey

youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I

Pick your favorite

youtu.be/En0ToMGT5nQ

MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HELICOPTER, POST HASTE!

what killed the dinosaurs the ice age

Consider this the divorce

>consider that a separation

I'll be black

when he impales bennett with a fucking pipe and tells him to blow off some steam.

>Here is plain zero...now....sub zero
I could have sworn this was from another movie.

Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million-dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job parking cars!! [throws machine gun at wall before breaking down] Uhhh!! Wha...I can't...oh, I just, oh my God. Where is everybody? Oh God...I...I had a friend, who was Danforth. What, I had all these guys man. Back there I had all these fucking guys. Who were my friends. Cause back here there's nothing. Remember Danforth? He wore this black headband and I took one of those magic markers and I said to Feron, "Hey mail us to Las Vegas" cause we were always talking about Vegas, and this fucking car. This uh red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talking about this car, he said we were gonna cruise till the tires fall off ... We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

I can never decide between

>See you at the party, Richter!

or

>I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE-RAAAGHGR

“I’ll return at a later time!”

Shitting on the orange oompa loompa on social media

youtube.com/watch?v=GFUAH9wb91Y
>When I told you fuck yourself, I didn't mean for you to take it literally.

GIFF DIS PIPPLE HAIR

Deserved an oscar.

Stick around. The smile on his face shows how delighted he was to impale a spic and mock him in his agony. But then again almost all characters Arnold plays are psychopaths.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

>"I Arnold Schwarzenegger do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies foreign and domestic..."
> - November 17, 2003

fucking hilarious