FUTURAMA truly is GOAT

FUTURAMA truly is GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdC9hdlFATw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based! he was the most evil man in the world! truly an epic and smart joke

Sup Forums's gonna freak when they see this!

You can tell by the lazy that it's post-cancellation Futurama. Really no better than Family Guy or Zombie Simpsons.

so much for the tolerant left

Who runs showbiz?

> show set in the year 3000
> has to reference the 20th century all the time

No it was s6 and a good episode desu

Remember those year 2500 references?
That’s why.

>getting mad that a cartoon character kills Hitler in a cartoon
Can anyone explain this timeline to me? It just doesn't make any sense

they should do an episode where they go back in time and outcompete DRUMPF in the 80s making him broke so he can't run for president

Do Jews really think killing Hitler would've changed anything?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T KILL HITLEL! GE DIBNT DO NOVIN RONG! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dumb underaged poltards being themselves

> s6
literally post-cancellation. comedy central revived it without all the talented writers

Might have helped the Nazis win 2bh.

wasn't that part of a bigger joke in the episode?

it's like they never played Red Alert or sumtin'

Its the timeline where the good guys lost WW2

It's just pointless and gratuitous
OK, Hitler was really bad, everyone on Earth gets it.

They're mad at you being a pretentious fruit that wants to sound smart and elitist but only in nondescript ways that communicate nothing and can't be argued with via a reference to a cartoon.

Yeah the next univers is 6 feet lower.

this pretty much
the allies deliberately restrained themselves from trying to assassinate Hitler because near the end of the war he was more of a burden to the Axis than a benefit.

Its a 5 second joke. You are probably unironically a nazi sympathizer.

No reason to sperg out over a joke so fast and short.

Yeah. During the second time loop he misses and (I think) hits Emelia Earhart. It's been a while since I've seen the episode

>somebody from the year 3000 would still care about hitler

its like me going back and shooting Alexander the great, why would I care enough to do that

They got offended by the Wolfenstein game that came out recently.
They just can't help themselves.

>underage b&
read about what hitler did and you'll get it kid

Farnsworth is jewish

whats funny is not that he kills hitler, its the idea of them being so disrespectful with the timeline

No amount of your faggotry will sully Futurama. It's an incredible series. You Sneedposting faggots can get the bullet too.

you're a fucking idiot

there are people in ancient history who did 10 times worse than Hitler and yet you'll find people building statues of them

>calls yourself tolerant
>isn't even tolerant of a man who lead a mass murdering government
I know right? Hypocrisy much.

Are you okay?

Sperging out? I didn't make the thread or anything, that was my only post. I'm just saying it's a bad, useless joke.

name 4

Can someone explain this "family is shit now" meme

I have genuinely been watching since its premire and its far better now than it used to be, as evidenced by South Park making fun of how shit and blatant the cutaways used to be

unironically America would probably still be 90% white if this happened

>comparing savages from ancient times to a dude from civilized current times who wanted to conquer europe and make it white again
LMAOing@ur life m8

Eh, Futurama is stuffed with jokes and gags, not all of them work
Don't know why someone got worked up enough to make a while thread about one

It was a running gag in the episode.

Genghis Khan
Ivan the Terrible
Alexander the Great
Qinshihuang

poor quality bait

hitler wouldnt matter at all to someone in the year 3000, it's just bad writing from a show that became virtue signalling after cancellation

>lol le eye phone

There isn't a living human in this thread whose life wouldn't be better if Hitler had succeeded to be perfectly frank.

>implying America wouldn't be all white under nazi regime

They were the good guys all along

Chairman Mao
Caligula
Stalin
Loads of African warlords

Okay let's compare him to Stalin. Or Mao.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdC9hdlFATw
much better than futurama

Maybe because dude nazis are evil is a overused a bit as a joke, like that scene in Rick & Morty that gets memed a lot here. More likely it's just (you) baiting, this thread has proved it effective.

>poor quality bait
>names guys from ancient times
kek

Hahaha fuck drumpf

at least they werent racists

Where do you see people building statues of them?

fucking destroyed

>not a single western guy
Makes you think
who the fuck builds statues to caligula

no, the marketing of the simpsons was very successful overseas compared to america
still fuck rick and morty

>name 4 ancient people worse than hitler
>I name them
>LOL YOU'RE A TROLL

hmm

consider suicide

but Nazis failed. they were destined for failure no matter what.

the only reason America took in non-white immigrants was because they didn't want to be like Hitler. if he never existed, things would have stayed the same. there would probably still be segregation in the South.

Oh really? I thought it was s7 that was post cancellation

The other three?

>cant even keep track of the people he's replying to
Im who told you that those were all ancient savages and then you went on to prove me right and are now bitching about it...get ur shit together m8 lol

Jesus fucking Christ.
Are you really this dense?
FFS Hitler is the last contemporary bad guy and the cartoon viewers are us.

The fuck don’t you not get fucking idiot.

you should really google first before debating , you know, to save yourself the embarrassment

ghenghis khan statue

i regularly fantasize about going back in time and showing hitler what happens after his failure

Ah, so now you are just admitting it's poor lazy writing. Got it.

>things probably would have stayed the same

Doubt it. If anything (((they))) would have taken control faster and flooded non whites into Europe and America. Hitler tried to prevent Europe's demise. Whatever happened go the US wasn't his concern, he wanted to make sure Europe didn't get fucked. Sadly he failed, and now we have an enriched continent that will be africa 2.0 in 20 years.

more likely to match the idolization of the celebrities jackson pollock compared to picasso, and other international like frida and diego, this was when the celebrities weren't majority actor's; names were still changed on ellis island. Did you watch stalag 17?

Ivan the Terrible statue

It's one of the few good post-cancellation episodes you autist.

And finally QInshihuang.

Thanks for playing!

You lose.

The future he predicted? He knew what was going to happen had he failed, the fall of Europe. Look at that, Europe's going down the shitter because of Jews and non whites! Amazing!

Bruh it's a running joke about time travel

Pol Pot
Mao Ze Dong
Genghis Khan
Your mom for shitting you out

This, the extremes that Nazism went to, especially given the time period, really scared the West away from a lot of vaguely nationalistic policies and probably fucked us all over in the long term.
Not to mention all the resource exhaustion and subsequent imperial collapse, gene pool depletion + ruskie rape, loss of cultural confidence and the commie scourge that fucked over Europe as a result of the war.

He's way cooler than us. After all, what's edgier and cooler than campaiging for, voting for, and giving money to the Republican presidential nominee. Dad will be so pissed!

>why are people annoyed at a tired cliche

>Sup Forumstards can only name countries outisde the western influence to prove their "point"
>as if this has any weight on a product like Futurama made for american audiences
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Main character is from the 20th century
>references the only time period he knows
Gee why would he do that
Reallllllly makes my almonds throb in anticipation of activation

>*first button says: ''stop stretching the definitions of the words 'Nazi' and 'fascist' to tar legitimate and reasonable right wing points of view''*

>*second button says: ''stop vilifying the actual Nazis in media, they are horrendously misrepresented and weren't evil at all''*

None of these people committed an intentional genocide of millions to wipe out an entire race, and the only ones that did intentionally kill millions were Mao and Stalin, but they weren't ancient figures.

too many words, wouldn't fit on a button

This
Hitler was a meth head one balled retard

>None of these people committed an intentional genocide of millions to wipe out an entire race

Read a book for fuck sake Ghenghis wiped out more than just one race intentionally. He diverted rivers to wipe entire cities out of history.

>tired cliches
>posts a meme

It always cracks me up when right wingers call leftists Nazis considering the guys at Stormfront call literally anyone who's anti white supremacy a "liberal"

((((((((Farnsworth)))))))

Where’s the joke in killing king dhsvs wdh djdjdnd the 50th in the year 4000?

>complains about stale memes on a board where half the arguments are "projection" and "you have to go back"

It's a stupid joke because billions of people will no longer be alive for the next 1000 years if it really happened.

why would anybody but a liberal faggot or a shitskin be against white supremacy?

>most evil man in the world!
That would be Drumpf.

Hahaha
I never said I liked it here

Using "killing Hitler" as a joke is not bad because it's about Hitler...it's because people are uncultured pieces of shit and you couldn't make the same joke with a nother figure like him cause they wouldn't get the joke.
It's overused and not funny in the least.

True, but he's not an ancient figure.

>Chairman Mao
I love when people call him the bad guy because it immediately shows you they have no idea about history at all

>Chinese are first exploited by their own emperor
>Then exploited by western countries
>Then exploiting by fascists aka RoC
>some guys are like "Hey what if we make a China for the Chinese people"
>RoC kill all almost of them
>Basically at this point Mao is the only one who even pretends he has the interests of the people in mind
>Civil war starts
>Million man well-supplied US backed army vs commies with bolt action rifle
>RoC loses 4 times in a row anyways
>Literally send a million soldier to chase down starving commies with bolt action rifles
>Chinese people get genocided by Japanese, who the RoC didn't defend you against because they are self serving cunts
>Commies escape anyways, only 10.000 survive
>Even though the Japanese are getting annihilated in the Pacific, the RoC continues to lose against starving Japs with bolt action rifles
>Mao recovered, people literally join his liberation army everywhere he goes
>Within two years after only a handful of them survived the long march, Mao is steamrolling both the US-backed RoC and the Japanese
>Japs get nuked, they don't believe US has another one, they get nuked again and surrender
>US goes all out in backing the RoC, literally bringing them in airplanes to territories previously Japanese occupied
>They lose anyways
>Almost get entirely annihilated
>US saves them, ferrying them to the cuckshed that is Taiwan

>20 years later
>Everyone starving again because communism is inherently flawed
>The weather gets bad for a couple years, 30 million starve

>Be remembered as the likes of Stalin, Hitler etc.

Ignore these morons.

>WE AREN'T NAZIS! Stop calling anybody who is conservative a Nazi!
>WOW THEY KILLED A LITERAL NAZI WTF!

you think Alexander didn't wipe anyone out as he hacked his way across the entire ancient world? Or do you think he did that accidentally?

Gee maybe it's due to the famines, sparrow killing, cultural revolution and so on?

pretty much, the nazis ruined the right's public image forever